Bull Ring No coffee will be served here

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Now what do I mean by that, Foxfyre ?

I'll tell you what I mean by that. I mean that here you won't get to play out that fake nicey nice routine of yours. I'm gonna hit you harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out.

Anyway. That's out of the way.

Let's pick up where we left off in the thread on the main boards up in the nicey nice section where in response to my first post in that thread you told me to pack my shit and find another country for no other reason than politely telling you that I rejected your completely unsupported claim(s) and particularly in context with your use of convenient catch phrases, of which you're routinely fond of invoking without even a hint of interest in demonstrating even a remedial understanding of the whole of what they actually mean when invoking them.

I'm sure there's a country out there somewhere you would appreciate and enjoy more than the U.S.A. May I help you pack?
I, for one, completely reject that claim.

Heck. Most traditional Americans don't even understand the cause of liberty
ALL share a common appreciation for the liberty, opportunity, options, recognition of unalienable rights that our flag, Pledge of Allegiance, National Anthem, and Constitution represent.

So. There's no value in carrying on that sort of dialogue in the nicey nice section, so I find it more practical to pick it up down here where I can tell you what I really think about you without polluting the nicey nice section.

Had you not told me to pack my bags and find another country for merely rejecting your very shallow, unsupported claim, I likely wouldn't have thought much about it. As I said, I see you as no more than just another USA Today type of winger who, in effect, tends to play both sides of the fence while demonstrating absolutely no sense of self-awareness that you do.

So in that regard, I really do not expect you to understand the depth of, or, more clearly, the whole of the principles involved with those terms that you so routinely invoke as mere catch phrases. But that's beside the point. I'll get to that part when it's relevant to do so. And you're going to help me to get to that part. They always do.

First things first.

Who...in the actual fuck...do you think you are to tell someone to pack their bags and find another country for politely telling you that they reject your shallow assessment regarding the situation?

Last edited:
Since you start out here accusing me of saying something I did not say, and then refused to support your accusation of other things I said. . .
. . .until you have the integrity to quote me accurately. . .
I will declare this discussion over. Have a lovely evening.

Since you start out here accusing me of saying something I did not say, and then refused to support your accusation of other things I said. . .
. . .until you have the integrity to quote me accurately. . .
I will declare this discussion over. Have a lovely evening.

Heh heh. I didn't think so.

Stick to your coffee shop routine and don't tinker with the big boys.

You're out of your league...

Forum List

Back