NO comment from democrats

Thank you for proving my point!

What point would that be, you have yet to prove a damn thing.

It proves EVERYTHING. You can't see or want to ignore what Trump does.

So you still got nothing but hyperbole, good job commie.

No hyperbole. If you still have to ask what laws Trump has broken after the amount of news on all the things he has done since 2015, you are doing exactly like I said.

You watch too much mslsd, yet you can't name one charge. Good job commie.

You're right, I can't name one charge, I can name several.

No hyperbole. If you still have to ask what laws Trump has broken after the amount of news on all the things he has done since 2015, you are doing exactly like I said.

And yet you haven't, go figure.

And so far, you've mentioned nothing. Typical commie.

After a US flag was removed and replaced by a Mexican Flag not one comment from the democrats on it, NONE NADA..

BY the way for the Mods, there is NO LINK cause there is NO STORY to link to since NO DAMN Democrat has commented.

Protesters take down US flag and replace it with a Mexican flag at ICE detention center

They should have shot the assholes.

Meh. Why would you want to fly the U.S. flag over such a shithole? You act like something we should be proud of. It sullies the flag and our nation.

After a US flag was removed and replaced by a Mexican Flag not one comment from the democrats on it, NONE NADA..

BY the way for the Mods, there is NO LINK cause there is NO STORY to link to since NO DAMN Democrat has commented.

Protesters take down US flag and replace it with a Mexican flag at ICE detention center

Meh. Why would you want to fly the U.S. flag over such a shithole? You act like something we should be proud of. It sullies the flag and our nation.
Defending criminals how very leftist of you.

OH BOY! Another commie with a problem with the rule of law. You don't want detention centers, give the executive the authority to stop them at the borders or deport them quickly. But the people that committed criminal trespass should also find themselves in a detention facility. Agreed?

OH BOY! Another commie with a problem with the rule of law. You don't want detention centers, give the executive the authority to stop them at the borders or deport them quickly. But the people that committed criminal trespass should also find themselves in a detention facility. Agreed?

If you cared about the rule of law you would criticizing conditions at those centers. Or that asylum seekers (legal) are being treated worse than we treat Pedro’s, rapists and murderers. But you aren’t. Therefore I am guessing your outrage is selective.

What defense are you talking about. I am more incensed at the assholes that are degrading our flag by flying over those shitholes of human misery. Take it however you want.

What defense are you talking about. I am more incensed at the assholes that are degrading our flag by flying over those shitholes of human misery. Take it however you want.
You are openly siding with criminals that illegally flew a Mexican Flag over a US facility, as for the rest you are openly claiming that enforcing US law is wrong, very very leftist of you.

Yes, I should waste my time listing all of them for you to just post, "That's a lie the MSM that hate Trump want you to believe."

Those that investigated Trump said they could not indict a sitting President. That doesn't make Trump innocent, as much as you'd like to believe so.

Yes, I should waste my time listing all of them for you to just post, "That's a lie the MSM that hate Trump want you to believe."

Those that investigated Trump said they could not indict a sitting President. That doesn't make Trump innocent, as much as you'd like to believe so.
You can't list any cause there are none as stated by Our highest law enforcement officer.

If you cared about the rule of law you would criticizing conditions at those centers. Or that asylum seekers (legal) are being treated worse than we treat Pedro’s, rapists and murderers. But you aren’t. Therefore I am guessing your outrage is selective.

Cry me a fucking river, it's proven 90% of "asylum seekers" are criminals trying to commit immigration fraud. It's the fraudsters that are clogging up the system and causing the overcrowding. Then congress only approved funding to handle the situation a couple of weeks ago, it takes time for the money to get into the system. Commies in the US are the ones encouraging the invasion of our borders, it''s the typical Cloward and Piven strategy, they intended to overload the system so let them deal with it.

Cry me a fucking river, it's proven 90% of "asylum seekers" are criminals trying to commit immigration fraud. It's the fraudsters that are clogging up the system and causing the overcrowding. Then congress only approved funding to handle the situation a couple of weeks ago, it takes time for the money to get into the system. Commies in the US are the ones encouraging the invasion of our borders, it''s the typical Cloward and Piven strategy, they intended to overload the system so let them deal with it.

Show me data from a reputable source for that 90 percent being “criminals”.

And regardless, you completely miss the point: they are legal and in accordance with our laws. You do understand that yes?

You can't list any cause there are none as stated by Our highest law enforcement officer.

I can see you still don't understand how things work after 2+ years. That explains quite a few of your posts.

Speaking of funding...didn’t Trump declare a state of emergency? Wasn’t he going to grab funding from all over for his wall? But...he couldn’t..use any of it to improve conditions eh? They even turned away people donating supplies.

You are openly siding with criminals that illegally flew a Mexican Flag over a US facility, as for the rest you are openly claiming that enforcing US law is wrong, very very leftist of you.

And you are openly supporting criminals who are breaking US law and abusing children. How rightist of you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...0b4105f7ca0_story.html?utm_term=.19f9c1a83751

Speaking of funding...didn’t Trump declare a state of emergency? Wasn’t he going to grab funding from all over for his wall? But...he couldn’t..use any of it to improve conditions eh? They even turned away people donating supplies.

Yeah I think the courts ruled he couldn't use apportioned military money to build the wall because Congress is the one that helps create the budget. His order would be unconstitutional.

And you are openly supporting criminals who are breaking US law and abusing children. How rightist of you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...0b4105f7ca0_story.html?utm_term=.19f9c1a83751
Wrong dumb ass the democrats are SOLELY responsible for the crowding since YOUR party chose to block funding claiming there was NO EMERGENCY at all.

Show me data from a reputable source for that 90 percent being “criminals”.

And regardless, you completely miss the point: they are legal and in accordance with our laws. You do understand that yes?

Someone coached to evade our laws are not legal, they are illegal. They are taught just enough to get through the initial screening and disappear. Then we have to spend additional resources to try to find and deport them.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/homeland-security-chief-says-90-of-asylum-seekers-miss-court-dates/

Only about 28% of those that do show up are actually granted asylum.

How many people are granted asylum?

Nearly 20,500 individuals in FY 2016. In fiscal year (FY) 2016, the most recent year for which data are available, 20,455 individuals were granted asylum, which is about 28 percent out of the 73,081 cases. Approval rates varied by immigration court from about 10 percent to 80 percent.

Fact Sheet: U.S. Asylum Process - National Immigration Forum

Nope, you don't understand the law he used to move the funding. But people went on strike to prevent the government from buying beds. Go figure.

Forum List

Back