No Education Nor Intellect Required...

Hey PoliticalChic, can you copy and paste your dopey OP again. I think missed it.

And, shouldn't you be posting this on a Brooklyn forum. I doubt anyone here voted for her.

She's a young person who is living the American dream and you are straight-up jealous.

A rising star in the Democrat Party.....a 'fresh new face.'

Wanna defend her inanity???

Speak up, dunce.

Why would I need to. Do you feel a need to defend Louie Gohmert?

Do you vote Democrat?

That's why you need to.

Or, simply admit my claim that Democrat voters are not allowed to think, merely follow orders.

...to be a Democrat voter.

What is the result of having the education system under the control of Liberals?

This: alexandria ocasio-cortez

1. AOC is being pushed as the fresh new face of the Democrat Party: her plan- The Green New Deal

2. First, every industrial and residential building to be retrofitted with every technological advance.

3. Eliminate greenhouse gases

4. Form a committee that would have a mandate to push union membership; and a national jobs force to move people into green jobs, guaranteeing living wage jobs

5. Universal income and medicare for all.

6. So….the federal government take over and regulate all industries, unionize all industries, ..

7. Has this ever been tried before in human history? How’d it work out?

Yup….Democrats select a bartender to decide on how to run the economy. Hence, the title of this thread.

8. And to pay for this? Raise taxes massively on the ‘rich.’ 60 or 70% tax rates….Ocasio: ”If that’s radical, call me a radical.”

9. BTW,….those in the top 20%, incomes of $150,000, that’s 52% of all income, pay 87% of all income taxes.
America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: them you make, the more you pay.

10. If Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

Or, as the Left does so frequently....simply kill them.

I expect the usual import from our board Leftists: vulgarity, or "Oh, yeah....sez you!"

Proof of the thread title.
Of course, she's much more highly educated than you will ever be.

She, like you, has no education.

The etymology of the term, 'education,' proves itself.

'e ducare' means to lead out of, presumably, lead out of ignorance.

The proof of the ignorance is here:
1. AOC is being pushed as the fresh new face of the Democrat Party: her plan- The Green New Deal

2. First, every industrial and residential building to be retrofitted with every technological advance.

4. Form a committee that would have a mandate to push union membership; and a national jobs force to move people into green jobs, guaranteeing living wage jobs

6. So….the federal government take over and regulate all industries, unionize all industries, ..

Yup….Democrats select a bartender to decide on how to run the economy. Hence, the title of this thread.

8. And to pay for this? Raise taxes massively on the ‘rich.’ 60 or 70% tax rates….Ocasio: ”If that’s radical, call me a radical.”

9. BTW,….those in the top 20%, incomes of $150,000, that’s 52% of all income, pay 87% of all income taxes.
America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: them you make, the more you pay.

10. If Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

And, of course, you couldn't defend it.

First you posted a whole lot of bullshit and lies about Ms. Cortez, who she is and what she stands for, all of which are your paraphrasing of things she said, not actual quotes from her, and then you want us to defend the stances you say she has?

This is where you trip yourself stupid little self up every time. We are under no requirement to accept the bullshit in any of your OP's as fact because they're generally fact-free. If we are unwilling to accept your lies as the basis of our discussion, you've lost control of the discussion.

Trying post FACTS, not right wing talking points, and we'll respond appropriately. But you don't want honest discussions. You want to trip people up and humiliate them. Sadly for you, you're the one who ends up fleeing your own thread, because you've lost control, or you've been humilated and laughed off.

Hey PoliticalChic, can you copy and paste your dopey OP again. I think missed it.

And, shouldn't you be posting this on a Brooklyn forum. I doubt anyone here voted for her.

She's a young person who is living the American dream and you are straight-up jealous.

Speak up, dunce.

Do you vote Democrat?

That's why you need to.

Or, simply admit my claim that Democrat voters are not allowed to think, merely follow orders.

Whoa! You've really destroyed me.

What is the result of having the education system under the control of Liberals?

I expect the usual import from our board Leftists: vulgarity, or "Oh, yeah....sez you!"

First you posted a whole lot of bullshit and lies about Ms. Cortez, who she is and what she stands for, all of which are your paraphrasing of things she said, not actual quotes from her, and then you want us to defend the stances you say she has?

This is where you trip yourself stupid little self up every time. We are under no requirement to accept the bullshit in any of your OP's as fact because they're generally fact-free. If we are unwilling to accept your lies as the basis of our discussion, you've lost control of the discussion.

Trying post FACTS, not right wing talking points, and we'll respond appropriately. But you don't want honest discussions. You want to trip people up and humiliate them. Sadly for you, you're the one who ends up fleeing your own thread, because you've lost control, or you've been humilated and laughed off.

You know I never lie.

Facts:

America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: the more you make, the more you pay.

10. If ,Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

Speak up, dunce.

Do you vote Democrat?

That's why you need to.

I exposed you.

You're gutless and ignorant.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

dragon lady its clear your first language isn't english,,

what is your first language???

"First you posted a whole lot of bullshit and lies about Ms. Cortez, who she is and what she stands for, all of which are your paraphrasing of things she said, not actual quotes from her,....."

Just to smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser, note that everything I've said is in the Atlantic article....

Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal Is a Winning Climate Strategy - The Atlantic,

Now, ugly......should I wait for your apology??????

Oh....and try to refrain from the vulgarity....it's a give-away of what you are.

Speak up, dunce.

Do you vote Democrat?

That's why you need to.

I exposed you.

You're gutless and ignorant.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

You support Trump.

The end.

...Interesting defense of Bolshevism, comrade. Do you have the Internationale on your iPod????
It will be especially amusing to watch Republicans go bat-shit every time that kid opens her mouth. :21:

Hell, she's already living in your head, rent-free... :itsok:

Let's see you defend it:

She's a kid who might inject some fun and new ideas into the dusty old halls of Congress.

Nobody takes half that shit seriously, and neither should you; hell, I worry more about Bernie Sanders than I do her.

Nothing wrong with a few Congress-Critters who operate from the heart with an eye towards the Common Man.

I posted Ocasio's 'Green New Deal' and predicted you morons would be unable to defend the inanity.

And you validated my prediction.

Soooo....why are you back, you dunce????

You and every Democrat voter, as I stated, follow orders, but thinking is, as Hussein said, above your pay grade.

BTW....my education far surpasses yours and Ocasio's.

She's just one of 535 in Congress.
Why are you so scared shitless of her?

And why do you feel the need to mention your education?
That's the kind of childish bullshit that Trump pulls.
"Sad."

As the above moron clearly proves, Cortez now OWNS the half brain of most Trump ass lickers........Gotta love it.....LMAO

You know I never lie.

Facts:

America has the most progressive income tax system of any industrialized nation: the more you make, the more you pay.

10. If ,Ocasio, and the Democrats, had to pay for all of the above, they would have to raise taxes on those far lower on the income scale.

I thought your thread title was the criteria for the GOP's 2016 Republican candidate.
Trump may have graduated from Wharton, but it's evident he didn't attend.

Wow-she had an idea and now is being called uneducated yet she has advanced more than Polislick with her negativity..

As the above moron clearly proves, Cortez now OWNS the half brain of most Trump ass lickers........Gotta love it.....LMAO

I think they're going to need to order Depends by the palette.

How about arranging a debate between me and Cortez. She won’t debate anyone with brains. She is an idiot. She gets no objective coverage. It’s all the Democratic rage. She feels so good, she is so young, she is so fresh, she can feel her way into progress. She is the kind of pawn Obama and company love. The don’t have a clue but they get all the attention.

Nothing she proposes has been successfully tried anywhere. None of her budget proposals approach reality. None of her interviews show any grasp of economics. But what are we listening to on the mainstream media. This woman wants to run for president. Rofl. This woman is a supersized nothing burger.

How about arranging a debate between me and Cortez. She won’t debate anyone with brains. She is an idiot. She gets no objective coverage. It’s all the Democratic rage. She feels so good, she is so young, she is so fresh, she can feel her way into progress. She is the kind of pawn Obama and company love. The don’t have a clue but they get all the attention.

Nothing she proposes has been successfully tried anywhere. None of her budget proposals approach reality. None of her interviews show any grasp of economics. But what are we listening to on the mainstream media. This woman wants to run for president. Rofl. This woman is a supersized nothing burger.

You'd lose. You think Trump is good for America. You can't claim to be smarter than the average bowel movement.

"First you posted a whole lot of bullshit and lies about Ms. Cortez, who she is and what she stands for, all of which are your paraphrasing of things she said, not actual quotes from her,....."

Just to smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser, note that everything I've said is in the Atlantic article....

Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal Is a Winning Climate Strategy - The Atlantic,

Now, ugly......should I wait for your apology??????

Oh....and try to refrain from the vulgarity....it's a give-away of what you are.
The irony of you calling someone ugly was quote worthy to enshrine it in the messageboarding hall of shame. Youve been crowned.

You know I never lie.

I know I've caught you in numerous lies. You're one of the most dishonest posters I've ever encountered, and when flat out caught in lies, you either abandon the thread or launch into a tirade of childish insults, you think are quite clever.

Conservatives lie because the facts simply don't back up their policies. You lie because you're a dishonest person.

You know I never lie.

I know I've caught you in numerous lies. You're one of the most dishonest posters I've ever encountered, and when flat out caught in lies, you either abandon the thread or launch into a tirade of childish insults, you think are quite clever.

Conservatives lie because the facts simply don't back up their policies. You lie because you're a dishonest person.
Lol
Says a socialist

Forum List

Back