No Justice For Trump.

goodluck

May 18, 2024
I heard on the news last night that Trump isn't expected to be given a jail sentence. Despite being convicted of 34 felonies! If it turns out to be true, it will be just another example out of many of the rich and powerful being above the law. For any regular person, just being convicted of just one felony would be enough to get you sent to the slammer. But 34 of them?! For there being any doubt that Trump would be thrown in jail is just another example of how our "justice" system makes me sick!

I heard on the news last night that Trump isn't expected to be given a jail sentence. Despite being convicted of 34 felonies! If it turns out to be true, it will be just another example out of many of the rich and powerful being above the law. For any regular person, just being convicted of just one felony would be enough to get you sent to the slammer. But 34 of them?! For there being any doubt that Trump would be thrown in jail is just another example of how our "justice" system makes me sick!
Yeah, but by the time they sentence him for his fourth conviction, this will be a prior---and show up there by adding time.
Patience grasshopper~

I think Trump should get 20 months in prison and 4 years probation.

But, he's so defiant that might not stop him.

Class E felonies, dumbfuck. With someone with no prior criminal history, it would be almost unheard of for a first time Class E felony offender to get jail time. But hey, this is Trump. The judge donated to the "Get Trump" campaign. So who the fuck knows?

Yea, this was a fair trial. LOL

• Banned
Yeah, but by the time they sentence him for his fourth conviction, this will be a prior---and show up there by adding time.
Patience grasshopper~

Justice delayed is justice denied. He deserves to be sent to prison. Besides, he already lost one defamation lawsuit where he was ordered to pay 83.3 million in damages and he already lost a real estate fraud trial where he was ordered to pay 465 billion. How are those for "priors." As for his trial for what is basically treason and insurrection for the whole January 6th attack on the Capitol Building, that isn't even supposed to happen until after the election anyway. So it is basically meaningless. And in the highly unfortunate circumstance of him actually winning, all he has to do is pardon himself. Also, after that, the "law" will basically be whatever he says it is.

• Banned
I think Trump should get 20 months in prison and 4 years probation.

But, he's so defiant that might not stop him.

Well if he is actually in jail like he should be, there might be a few less of the die hard trumptards who will vote for him. I don't expect any simple "probation" to mean a damn thing. Community service would be more severe.

Not handing out a jail sentence is generally only done if the perp isn't a menace to society.

But if Trump refuses to show contrition for his history of awful deeds, he clearly is a menace to society.

And he's not a first offender. He's threatened judges, prosecutors, juries, politicians, and many other people. He has a history of instigating violence.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Class E felonies, dumbfuck. With someone with no prior criminal history, it would be almost unheard of for a first time Class E felony offender to get jail time. But hey, this is Trump. The judge donated to the "Get Trump" campaign. So who the fuck knows?

Yea, this was a fair trial. LOL

Either something is a felony or it isn't. If it is a felony at all, it should mean jail time. Also, Trump is a repeat offender, dumbfuck. He was found GUILTY in a defamation lawsuit and ordered to pay 83.3 million in damages. He was found GUILTY in a real estate fraud trial and ordered to pay 465 billion in fines. But you appear to be a boot licker of the wealthy. As long as they can afford to keep appealing those judgements, they haven't really been found guilty of anything.

• Banned
Not handing out a jail sentence is generally only done if the perp isn't a menace to society.

But if Trump refuses to show contrition for his history of awful deeds, he clearly is a menace to society.

And he's nbot a first offender. He's threatened judge, prosecutor, jury, and many other people. And he has a history of instigating violence.

When Trump spoke after being found guilty, he called the judge the devil. Not a very smart thing to do to somebody who will later be pronouncing the sentence. It seems like Trump is almost daring the judge to send him to jail. I think the judge should oblige him.

You can't be this stupid. Tell me you're fucking with us, or you're hopelessly autistic and your caretaker took the day off.

Even the party of shit (your thought leaders) knows what "charge stacking" is.

Maybe you're being held against your will? Say "potato chip" if we need to send the sheriff to your trailer.

8s40rx.jpg

Some crimes are considered crimes that need time in prison, others a fine. When money is involved, taking away the money is considered punishment enough.

You can't be this stupid. Tell me you're fucking with us, or you're hopelessly autistic and your caretaker took the day off.

Maybe you're being held against your will? Say "potato chip" if we need to send the sheriff to your trailer.

View attachment 955817
Yuck.

That's gross.

Do you need help?

I don't expect him to go to prison. But I didn't think he'd be found guilty on all counts either!

I think he will be sentenced to house arrest.

But the documents and J6 cases? Those are different. He will go to jail for those. But I imagine a special jail will be built for him where he will be the only prisoner.

Well, apparently you are that stupid. Trump wasn't found guilty of 34 counts of the same crime. They were 34 separate issues involved with the same crime. Would you prefer that he was only found guilty of them all put together? Well he is going to appeal the verdict anyway. Having to appeal 34 different verdicts would be more difficult. Which is a good thing. Maybe he can appeal it all the way up to the supreme court. Where he has 3 judges who are beholding to him for their lofty positions. So if at all possible, they will come up with a decision that is favorable to Trump.

Some crimes are considered crimes that need time in prison, others a fine. When money is involved, taking away the money is considered punishment enough.

From what I heard, he is expected to be given probation over the whole thing. Nobody said anything about him possibly being fined.

I don't expect him to go to prison. But I didn't think he'd be found guilty on all counts either!

I think he will be sentenced to house arrest.

But the documents and J6 cases? Those are different. He will go to jail for those. But I imagine a special jail will be built for him where he will be the only prisoner.

Any trial over the January 6th attack on the Capitol Building, from what I hear, isn't supposed to take place until after the election. Just as Trump and his supreme court cronies wanted it to turn out. So it isn't going to make a whole hell of a lot of difference anyway. And in the highly unfortunate circumstance of him actually getting reelected, he can just pardon himself.

Any trial over the January 6th attack on the Capitol Building, from what I hear, isn't supposed to take place until after the election. Just as Trump and his supreme court cronies wanted it to turn out. So it isn't going to make a whole hell of a lot of difference anyway. And in the highly unfortunate circumstance of him actually getting reelected, he can just pardon himself.

Trump should definitely go to prison.

From what I heard, he is expected to be given probation over the whole thing. Nobody said anything about him possibly being fined.

Loads of people said things about him being fined.

"Other punishments could include a fine or probation."

Forum List

Back