No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Gaza desperately short of food after Israel destroys farmland

Saturday 31 January 2009*

"Although international and local officials are still gathering figures, they believe that scores, perhaps hundreds, of wells and water sources have been damaged and several hundred greenhouses have been levelled, as well as severe damage inflicted on 60,000-75,000 dunums of Gaza's 175,000 dunums (44,000 acres) of farmable land."

The article points out there was the physical damage done by Israeli bulldozers, as well as bombing and shelling, and the land has been contaminated by munitions, including white phosphorous, burst sewerage pipes, animal carcasses and even asbestos used in roofing. There was extreme damage In many places. For example, in Jabal al-Rayas, once a thriving farming community, every single building was knocked down, and even the cattle were killed and they were left to lie rotting in the fields by the IDF. Gaza was left desperately short of food after Israels destruction.

Gaza desperately short of food after Israel destroys farmland | World news | The Observer

I choose to believe The Goldstone Report and HRW about Israel destroying the greenhouses in Gaza and reject Christian Zionist posters stories.

Was Goldstone and members of the HRW right there to see Israel destroying the greenhouses? You can reject any stories you want to as we can also reject the stories you put up. It works both ways.

Why should I believe a word from a member of a cult called Christian Zionism?

Your words have no credibility for me.

And I post my sources, multiple human rights groups and NGOs who carry out investigations and news sources who reported on Cast Lead like The Guardian who wrote of Israel levelling /destroying hundreds of greenhouses in Gaza in Cast Lead.

Last edited:
I choose to believe The Goldstone Report and HRW about Israel destroying the greenhouses in Gaza and reject Christian Zionist posters stories.

Was Goldstone and members of the HRW right there to see Israel destroying the greenhouses? You can reject any stories you want to as we can also reject the stories you put up. It works both ways.

And I post my sources, multiple human rights groups and NGOs who carry out investigations and news sources who reported on Cast Lead like The Guardian who wrote of Israel damaging/destroying hundreds of greenhouses in Gaza in Cast Lead.

Remember, affordable mental health care will now be available.

"Although international and local officials are still gathering figures, they believe that scores, perhaps hundreds, of wells and water sources have been damaged and several hundred greenhouses have been levelled, as well as severe damage inflicted on 60,000-75,000 dunums of Gaza's 175,000 dunums (44,000 acres) of farmable land."

The article points out there was the physical damage done by Israeli bulldozers, as well as bombing and shelling, and the land has been contaminated by munitions, including white phosphorous, burst sewerage pipes, animal carcasses and even asbestos used in roofing. There was extreme damage In many places. For example, in Jabal al-Rayas, once a thriving farming community, every single building was knocked down, and even the cattle were killed and they were left to lie rotting in the fields by the IDF. Gaza was left desperately short of food after Israels destruction.

Gaza desperately short of food after Israel destroys farmland | World news | The Observer

Millions and millions of Muslims are actually skin and bones from starvation in other countries, and I don't think anyone has seen a skin and bones Gazan.

And I post my sources, multiple human rights groups and NGOs who carry out investigations and news sources who reported on Cast Lead like The Guardian who wrote of Israel damaging/destroying hundreds of greenhouses in Gaza in Cast Lead.

Well, you and your cult friends should seek help.

As for me, I shall keep on bringing Truth into the Light about what is happening in Palestine.

Millions and millions of Muslims are actually skin and bones from starvation in other countries, and I don't think anyone has seen a skin and bones Gazan.

Every single one of those 1400 Gazans Israel killed in Cast Lead is nothing but bones today.

Israel took their lives from them.

As for me, I shall keep on bringing Truth into the Light about what is happening in Palestine.

I think if a psychiatrist were reading your posts, he would wonder if there was a mental health facility near you. So tell us why you don't want to bring the Truth into the Light about what is happening in Muslim countries. I guess you don't care about either the Christians or the Muslims who are suffering because you can't blame their suffering on the Jews. Your only purpose in life is to blame the Jews for something.

I think if a psychiatrist were reading your posts, he would wonder if there was a mental health facility near you. So tell us why you don't want to bring the Truth into the Light about what is happening in Muslim countries. I guess you don't care about either the Christians or the Muslims who are suffering because you can't blame their suffering on the Jews. Your only purpose in life is to blame the Jews for something.

Everytime they would look upon the baby killing Zionists' green houses, I expect they would remember their murdered children.

Only a person without a heart or soul would want those greenhouses, only a Zionist would want those greenhouses.

I think by now the readers can see that Mrs. Sherri has nothing going for her in her day-to-day life except to obsess over Israel. Her friendly Muslims have murdered so many children (Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews and even Muslims), but she apparently closes her eyes to this because she only wants to blame the Jews and not anyone else. Sick thinking on her part as anyone can see from her posts.

The issue is Palestine, not Silly Sallys Muslim demonization fetish!
The Hebrew name Peleshet (פלשת Pəlésheth) – usually translated as Philistia in English, is used in the Bible more than 250 times. Not "Palestine".

I think by now the readers can see that Mrs. Sherri has nothing going for her in her day-to-day life except to obsess over Israel. Her friendly Muslims have murdered so many children (Hindus, Christians, Buddhists, Jews and even Muslims), but she apparently closes her eyes to this because she only wants to blame the Jews and not anyone else. Sick thinking on her part as anyone can see from her posts.

The Hebrew name Peleshet (פלשת Pəlésheth) – usually translated as Philistia in English, is used in the Bible more than 250 times. Not "Palestine".

The word Jew did not appear in Bible texts until the 18th Century, in revisions of Biblical texts dating back to the 18th Century.

Last edited:
100 to 1 was not the killing ratio.

But a person taking pride in such a ratio tells me everything in the world I need to know about that person and their lack of morality.

The word Jew did not appear in Bible texts until the 18th Century, in revisions of Biblical texts dating back to the 18th Century.

I'm not a Bible expert as you are, but it seems to me that Jesus mentioned the Jews.
John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews..

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri is knowledgeable about the different versions of the Koran since she is into revisions of probably all the holy writings of the different religions.

But a person taking pride in such a ratio tells me everything in the world I need to know about that person and their lack of morality.

Since you are so good in math, could you tell us the ratio of the people killed so far in Syria compared to the people killed in the Cast Iron incident?

Warfare, and war-like retaliatory and fire-suppression and asset-destruction operations, are a nasty, bloody business, and success is measured in (1) destroyed capabilities and (2) body-bags.

Israel has a far more efficient and lethal military than the idiots who keep launching rocket-barrages against her.

100-to-1 kill-ratios are a gauge of efficiency in killing.

Morality has nothing to do with it.

If the Palestinians do not wish to be on the receiving end of 100-to-1 kill-ratios, then they must stop firing rockets into Israel.

Stop the rockets and the IDF stops the killing.

Keep firing rockets and the killing continues.

Entirely your side's choice.

Last edited:

Since you are so good in math, could you tell us the ratio of the people killed so far in Syria compared to the people killed in the Cast Iron incident?
And that's Muslim killing Muslim.

They hate each other even more than they do Jews and Christians, sometimes.

They are their own worst enemy.

"...Every single one of those 1400 Gazans Israel killed in Cast Lead is nothing but bones today..."
I'll bet their ghosts are wishing that Hamas hadn't started lobbing rockets again, yes?

"...Israel took their lives from them."
A 100-to-1 kill-ratio vis-a-vis Israeli casualties is pretty doggone impressive, isn't it?

Indeed.

Super mooch, Israel, has all the latest weaponry where the Palestinians are a virtually defenseless civilian population.

It is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Brave the IDF are.:lol::lol::lol:

And that's Muslim killing Muslim.

They hate each other even more than they do Jews and Christians, sometimes.

They are their own worst enemy.

Let's hear it for all those Christians killing each other in Mexico.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Every single one of those 1400 Gazans Israel killed in Cast Lead is nothing but bones today.

Israel took their lives from them.

Actually, it is your heroes Hamas, who are responsible for the dead Palis.

But cheer up. Your Hamas heroes will define the dead Pals as martyrs.

Was Goldstone and members of the HRW right there to see Israel destroying the greenhouses?
Were you there to see they didn't?

You can reject any stories you want to as we can also reject the stories you put up. It works both ways.
Except you reject them for no reason.

At least Sherri has evidence that shows your claim is bullshit.

You reject the story, even though you have no evidence that might indicate the story to be false.

Forum List

Back