No more boosters for me

And are rescheduled.

You’re flailing.
yeah, ever try that? that's just you spinning as you fall, it's ok, we know you have no information on any of the patient profiles are why they are in the hospital. flailing is your middle name.

yeah, ever try that? that's just you spinning as you fall, it's ok, we know you have no information on any of the patient profiles are why they are in the hospital. flailing is your middle name.
They’re in because of COVID.

They’re in because of COVID.
prove it. Post #477 again, weeeeeeeee
spining.gif

prove it. Post #477 again, weeeeeeeee
Why would there be so many more unvaccinated people in the hospital if they’re not admitted due to COVID?

If these admissions are all for other unrelated reasons, then the ratio would reflect the population. It would be opposite of what we see.

You can’t explain this.

Why would there be so many more unvaccinated people in the hospital if they’re not admitted due to COVID?

If these admissions are all for other unrelated reasons, then the ratio would reflect the population. It would be opposite of what we see.

You can’t explain this.
You can’t prove it! Still waiting

Yearly, 776,000 people in the United States get new genital herpes infections. I hope the pro Covid vaxxers have had their vacation against this.

I’m waiting for you to stop being such a moron.

Why would 90% of the ventilated ICU patients with COVID be unvaccinated?
Because they get no early treatments of cheap meds. But that is a different story that we disagree on. huh.

I posted a few studies on that other thread.

Forum List

Back