No more boosters for me

Yep, the good news of this being milder has to be very disappointing to the authoritarians, fda, cdc, nih, globalists, fauci, gates, although theyre forging ahead with their new world order.
They are gonna push a new jab.......then the virus will walk around the jab......and more variants. Endless Wack a Mole until it morphs into a real killer. That is why before this nonsense they didn't like LEAKY VACCINES. They can MAKE THE VIRUS WORSE.

They are gonna push a new jab.......then the virus will walk around the jab......and more variants. Endless Wack a Mole until it morphs into a real killer. That is why before this nonsense they didn't like LEAKY VACCINES. They can MAKE THE VIRUS WORSE.

Yeah, thats why you don't vaccinate an entire globe during a pandemic but.............nobody cares anymore. They believe what the govt tells them and will bow down instantly.

Yeah, thats why you don't vaccinate an entire globe during a pandemic but.............nobody cares anymore. They believe what the govt tells them and will bow down instantly.
Yup. Be different with a traditional vaccine. That way the whole virus antigen is trained in the body for B cell and T cell memory. Not this garbage spike vaccines.

“A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.”

Since Pub Med has a wide audience of doctors, nurses, and consumers within the states, likely more doctors are prescribing it more than ever before for other off-label uses.
FYI Haven't read the link yet...

But if someone has MILD covid, why would any of those people even need ivermectin?

FYI Haven't read the link yet...

But if someone has MILD covid, why would any of those people even need ivermectin?
LOL

So it never gets past being mild. That is the point. Early treatment is the key. Even if you aren't sick as a dog yet. Once that happens it is usually too late. And not just Ivermectin.....but the rest of the meds and vitamins at the same time.

It is the same as Monoclonal antibodies......Needs to be done early. Once your lungs get ripped IT'S TOO LATE for most.

“A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.”

Since Pub Med has a wide audience of doctors, nurses, and consumers within the states, likely more doctors are prescribing it more than ever before for other off-label uses.
Oh.... I've read this TRIAL before.... It was published a year ago.... These are doctors using it in a study/ trial.... I knew that was taking place! I was hoping the link was to the peer review of that trial of ivermectin and we learned something since the first promising study.... It has to be peer reviewed....for the science community to accept it....but all that really means, is the study trial results need to be duplicated by another group of doctors or scientists.

The reason why it matters, even for treating what they are calling MILD Covid I just read in your article, is that it reduces their time in the hospital by 3 days, which opens up hospital beds to others that are sick or sicker!

Oh.... I've read this TRIAL before.... It was published a year ago.... These are doctors using it in a study/ trial.... I knew that was taking place! I was hoping the link was to the peer review of that trial of ivermectin and we learned something since the first promising study.... It has to be peer reviewed....for the science community to accept it....but all that really means, is the study trial results need to be duplicated by another group of doctors or scientists.

The reason why it matters, even for treating what they are calling MILD Covid I just read in your article, is that it reduces their time in the hospital by 3 days, which opens up hospital beds to others that are sick or sicker!

Not just Ivermectin. Others as well. And works better with a combination of drugs, and vitamins. EARLY..............that is key..........Bunch of studies there both pro and con. But most early on keep you from ending up in the hospital. Once that oxygen monitor falls too low......You are in trouble. The key is to make sure you don't get there.

LOL

So it never gets past being mild. That is the point. Early treatment is the key. Even if you aren't sick as a dog yet. Once that happens it is usually too late. And not just Ivermectin.....but the rest of the meds and vitamins at the same time.

It is the same as Monoclonal antibodies......Needs to be done early. Once your lungs get ripped IT'S TOO LATE for most.
Then get vaccinated.

Oh and by way..monoclonal antibodies saved Trump's life ( and Christie and Roody) and they had it bad

Then get vaccinated.

Oh and by way..monoclonal antibodies saved Trump's life ( and Christie and Roody) and they had it bad
NO. Natural immunity is much better and LONG LASTING unlike these mRNA BS vaccines. I've done my homework. You BE THE LAB RAT..

They are LEAKY......And the virus LOVES LEAKY.....mutates to knew variants forever. Now if they would offer Covaxin which is a WHOLE ANTIGEN.....TRADITIONAL VACCINE. I might consider it. As it isn't this BS.

NO. Natural immunity is much better and LONG LASTING unlike these mRNA BS vaccines. I've done my homework. You BE THE LAB RAT..

They are LEAKY......And the virus LOVES LEAKY.....mutates to knew variants forever. Now if they would offer Covaxin which is a WHOLE ANTIGEN.....TRADITIONAL VACCINE. I might consider it. As it isn't this BS.
So your solution to avoiding covid infection is to GET covid

Brilliant strategy

So your solution to avoiding covid infection is to GET covid

Brilliant strategy
Idiot. Most have already had it. This country needs to do the testing for THAT ASPECT as other countries have done. I'd love to see that done here..

To be considered vaccinated you will need like 4 boosters a year
And a mandatory forehead tattoo.
1639107467948.png

Bullshit. Only about 1% of the population has been infected.
This wasn't even true a year ago.
Do you like being wrong or dishonest all the time ? I can never tell .

Because they get no early treatments of cheap meds.
The vaccinated people don’t get “early treatment” with “cheap meds” either.

Doesn’t seem to affect them.

You guys really will just not admit that vaccines are effective.

The vaccinated people don’t get “early treatment” with “cheap meds” either.

Doesn’t seem to affect them.

You guys really will just not admit that vaccines are effective.
And. I've posted many studies that say it was effective. EARLY ON. Even Monoclonal antibodies need to be done early.

Vaccines. Experimental mRNA BS. I think they are leaky, and I'm not taking them. Again I ask why Traditional vaccines are not being produced or ALLOWED HERE. The only mRNA human trials before this were LIMITED to Ebola.

Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.

I know you guys hate that site. So explain why all the studies for Natural immunity there DON'T MATTER???

Then I want you to explain why a 5 year old needs the jab. The data from the disease doesn't justify it. They have a tiny death rate. Hell the Flu does more damage and idiots want them to get the jab.

Forum List

Back