No more boosters for me

nejmra2026131_f2.jpeg

Ever hear of an ecological fallacy?
Yes............sooooo............

You are the problem bro. You didn't see your patients......Tagged them off to Urgent Care. Then prescribe treatments at deaths door because we don't do early treatment here. Unless it is in bed with Pharma.

Now on Monoclonal antibodies they are in with the Gov't and from what I've read they work IF DONE EARLY. But if they are not available you will not try other options saying FANCEY WORDS about malaria drugs that many studies and COUNTRIES SAY WORK.

We have the worst stats on earth because of people like you.

You seem to be missing the point. Neither group is getting the drugs. One group is suffering 10x the rate of severe COVID.

The vaccine works.
LOL You disregard treatment options in the world over a FUCKING LEAKY VACCINE.

Again. Why didn't our gov't push TRADITIONAL VACCINES like Covaxin.

You Damned well no why. Just like Gilead pushed a Orphan status on their drug early on to be slapped down later as it was gov't funded. Didn't work to well either.......but hey......IT'S STILL BE USED HERE.......

Imagine that.

You are the problem bro.
Actually you’re the problem. Can’t admit vaccines work. Ignore the data. Believe in alternatives solely because you need someone else to blame when people get extremely sick for choosing not to be vaccinated.

Admit it. If 90% of our severe COVID cases are unvaccinated, the vaccine is working. Just admit it. You know it’s true.

Actually you’re the problem. Can’t admit vaccines work. Ignore the data. Believe in alternatives solely because you need someone else to blame when people get extremely sick for choosing not to be vaccinated.

Admit it. If 90% of our severe COVID cases are unvaccinated, the vaccine is working. Just admit it. You know it’s true.
I'm not taking a vaccine that the long term effects are not known. And it fits the description of LEAKY VACCINES.

You again fail to approach the narrative of LEAKY VACCINES. What is your opinion on LEAKY VACCINES and CAN THEY CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

Tell me......5 years from now in your crystal ball the effects of these mRNA vaccines.

Then answer WHY THE WORLD DIDN'T USE TRADITIONAL VACCINES........

These options just don’t have data to support it. I don’t disregard anything unless I have evidence.

Vaccines have evidence. Ivermectin doesn’t.
As you cherry pick data. Especially the ones that don't use the whole treatments for Covid.

That guarantees they don't work. ROPE A DOPE STUDIES by the FDA and NIH to discount meds that have a long history of doing good.

Show me the 5 million dead people in India........How did they hide that many dead?

As you cherry pick data. Especially the ones that don't use the whole treatments for Covid.
That's what I mean.

No study will ever disprove your belief.

The study is too late.
Or the dose isn't high enough.
Or the dose is too high.
Or you didn't add zinc.
Or you didn't add azithromycin.
Or you didn't add both zinc and azithromycin.
No, you need to add them differently.
No, you need both with Vitamin D
No, the study was conducted on a full moon.
The patients were supposed to take the meds while standing on their head.

You are demonstrating axiomatic belief in something. This behavior isn't someone who is critically evaluating evidence. It's someone who NEEDS to believe something and will do whatever it takes for that to be the case.

Again, if this drug were SO effective, it would be really easy to show a treatment effect. That's just not the case. The studies which DO show treatment effects tend to be flawed or retracted.

That's what I mean.

No study will ever disprove your belief.

The study is too late.
Or the dose isn't high enough.
Or the dose is too high.
Or you didn't add zinc.
Or you didn't add azithromycin.
Or you didn't add both zinc and azithromycin.
No, you need to add them differently.
No, you need both with Vitamin D
No, the study was conducted on a full moon.
The patients were supposed to take the meds while standing on their head.

You are demonstrating axiomatic belief in something. This behavior isn't someone who is critically evaluating evidence. It's someone who NEEDS to believe something and will do whatever it takes for that to be the case.

Again, if this drug were SO effective, it would be really easy to show a treatment effect. That's just not the case. The studies which DO show treatment effects tend to be flawed or retracted.
Oh BS . You cherry pick fucking data for your cause. We know the EXACT DOSES in many of them prescribed in the world down to the weight. I've shown them enough times.

You ARE THE PROBLEM......Not me. You refused to see patients and will ONLY PRESCRIBE WHAT THE FDA LETS YOU. Luckily many in this country prescribe the other OFF BRAND uses.

Who do you work for bro.............MODERNA. Pfizer.........

Oh BS . You cherry pick fucking data for your cause. We know the EXACT DOSES in many of them prescribed in the world down to the weight. I've shown them enough times.

You ARE THE PROBLEM......Not me. You refused to see patients and will ONLY PRESCRIBE WHAT THE FDA LETS YOU. Luckily many in this country prescribe the other OFF BRAND uses.

Who do you work for bro.............MODERNA. Pfizer.........
Sure dude. Then what did you mean by “whole treatment”? It meant that you just want an out. A back door. An excuse.

You have no answer why so many studies fail to show a benefit. Sorry, but I don’t remember the studies you’re referring to.

I’ve seen lots of people refer to the Elgazzar article that was retracted. Specifically because that showed a 90% reduction in mortality. It was huge. Too bad the data was found to be falsified.

Yep, the good news of this being milder has to be very disappointing to the authoritarians, fda, cdc, nih, globalists, fauci, gates, although theyre forging ahead with their new world order.

Indeed. The virus becoming more transmissable and milder is exactly what real epidemiologists predicted. All of the destroyed lives, decimated businesses and massive government debt to promote experimental mRNA, lockdowns, vaccine passports and mask mandates (and even Covid concentration camps in places such as Australia) did nothing but destroy our civils rights and economy. Viruses are going to spread and mutate. That is what they do.

Sure dude. Then what did you mean by “whole treatment”? It meant that you just want an out. A back door. An excuse.
More BS from the Quack who is OWNED BY BIG PHARMA. That is you. I showed the data and advice from the FLCCC and India including the actual packs given out. The studies THAT I GAVE YOU had what they used as well.

But you went straight to the FDA style studies that supported your NARRATIVE.
You have no answer why so many studies fail to show a benefit. Sorry, but I don’t remember the studies you’re referring to.
Because you didn't look. I've shown them time and again. But it doesn't fit your FDA REQUIRED NARRATIVE. No money there. And you didn't even see your own patients for Covid by your OWN ADMISSION in other threads.

Some Doctor you are..........I think you are with the Big Pharma here.

Oh well ........take the 10 jabs already then. Be a good Lab RAT

Doctors see “great results” isn’t how we practice medicine anymore. That shit works in infomercials. Not with doctors doing actual medicine.
that's exactly how we practice medicine. How else did you get the vaccine?

More BS from the Quack who is OWNED BY BIG PHARMA. That is you. I showed the data and advice from the FLCCC and India including the actual packs given out. The studies THAT I GAVE YOU had what they used as well.

But you went straight to the FDA style studies that supported your NARRATIVE.

Because you didn't look. I've shown them time and again. But it doesn't fit your FDA REQUIRED NARRATIVE. No money there. And you didn't even see your own patients for Covid by your OWN ADMISSION in other threads.

Some Doctor you are..........I think you are with the Big Pharma here.

Oh well ........take the 10 jabs already then. Be a good Lab RAT
just know old coldfax there won't treat you if you have wuhan, are unvaccinated, and dying from diabetic coma. Nope, send you home. Tell the ambulance sorry can't take it. shit all over that oath he/she took.

Forum List

Back