No more boosters for me

I stated I don’t see COVID positive patients in locations that don’t have adequate isolation facilities. Details you omitted.

Does that make me a bad person?
you havent proven youve ever seen a patient of any kind let alone a covid patient,,

Why are you so fixated on one hospital?
I explained it to you. I don't believe the data you presented. So asked to see one hospital's data to see if it is consistent. You still haven't posted one, after telling me that it was public data. I said, nope, you challenged me, so now prove your challenge and present one hospital's data. Name of hospital, number of beds, number of wuhan beds, number of elective or injury patients under doctor's care. Come on joe frazier, you back pedaling now?

I stated I don’t see COVID positive patients in locations that don’t have adequate isolation facilities. Details you omitted.

Does that make me a bad person?
Aka You stated you ditched your patients. Go to Urgent Care.

Yeah that makes you a shitty Doctor

The vaccine contains a bit of a virus that is found in bats....it shouldn't have and wouldn't have infected any human until Fauci and his band of American and Chinese Frankenstein's developed it and manipulated it so it could infect humans....think about that....they are forcing us to inject that poison because they fucked up...
If you screw up and kill someone in your car there are consequences...but if you screw up and kill millions of people ruin lives all over the world and bankrupt entire nations you get to be on TV and be in charge of the aftermath and get paid handsomely for it...

No, the shitty doctor is the one seeing infectious patients without proper facilities and transmitting the disease to the rest of their vulnerable patients.

Is that what you want? You want the rest of my patients to get sick?
And then you went on tilo say get a 2nd opinion. Lol When you denied your own patients.

Great time to find a nrw doctor huh...

You are Exactly what happened to some of my family. Not to mention you would have said tough. Go to hospital if you think yoy sre dying

Then why would I present any further data? There’s no point.
You haven't. You can't back up your data. It's truly simple and you choose to back pedal. Back stroking or whatever backing up you are doing. But for now, just makes you a liar.

And then you went on tilo say get a 2nd opinion. Lol When you denied your own patients.

Great time to find a nrw doctor huh...

You are Exactly what happened to some of my family. Not to mention you would have said tough. Go to hospital if you think yoy sre dying
he ain't no doctor. He's merely a lying demofk on a message board. Can't validate anything he is saying in here.

I haven’t what?
backed up your data by posting one hospital's data that shows the example of what you have compiled. nadda. goose turds. Again, your words claimed you could pull it. still waiting. Post #477.

backed up your data by posting one hospital's data that shows the example of what you have compiled. nadda. goose turds.
If you don’t believe data, then providing more data doesn’t change that.

I mean, who wouldn’t say go to the hospital if you think you’re dying? That’s exactly where you’re supposed to go.

Are you really thinking straight or has emotion overtaken ALL logic in you?
BS You ditched them and offered no service which is the point. Early treatment can save lives. You help make sure that doesnt happen.

BTW, you're fking horrible at reading a post.
Your post made no sense. It wasn’t a reply to anything I actually wrote. You’re having your own little conversations in your head with what you think I’ve said. It explains a lot.

Forum List

Back