No more boosters for me

I mean, who wouldn’t say go to the hospital if you think you’re dying? That’s exactly where you’re supposed to go.

Are you really thinking straight or has emotion overtaken ALL logic in you?
well if you have wuhan and unvaccinated, you said you don't get treatment and to go home. Are you saying you didn't say that?

Your post made no sense. It wasn’t a reply to anything I actually wrote. You’re having your own little conversations in your head with what you think I’ve said. It explains a lot.
Diversion pivot.

BS You ditched them and offered no service which is the point. Early treatment can save lives. You help make sure that doesnt happen.
I don’t offer them surgery either.

Know why?

Because I’m not a damn surgical center. I can’t see patients I don’t have facilities for.

Know why?

Because I’m not a damn surgical center. I can’t see patients I don’t have facilities for.
your hospital doesn't do surgeries? what fking kind of hospital you work at joe frazier?

Know why?

If they have Covid you dont see them. Offer no prescriotions for anything. Sucks to be you sorry. Quack

If they have Covid you dont see them. Offer no prescriotions for anything. Sucks to be you sorry. Quack
I don’t see them in my clinic because they’re a threat to the health of my other patients. There are other places that can. It’s about protecting people.

You’re fixated on therapy because you need to be bailed out from the consequences of not vaccinating. It’s not science. It’s emotional.

I don’t see them in my clinic because they’re a threat to the health of my other patients. There are other places that can. It’s about protecting people.

You’re fixated on therapy because you need to be bailed out from the consequences of not vaccinating. It’s not science. It’s emotional.
do people with flu go to your clinic? outstanding, now it's a clinic. With aids? You, a supposed doctor aren't fixated on therapy, makes you evil.

the one with the elective procedures. #596
Anyone scheduled for elective procedures who gets COVID has their procedure postponed. Has nothing to do with vaccination status as you insinuated.

They’re elective procedures. Nothing wrong with that. It’s in the best interest of the patient.

I dont need to be bailed out of anything. Natural immunity is better than a BS jab. You ditched patients offered Nothing. You sre useless

I dont need to be bailed out of anything. Natural immunity is better than a BS jab. You ditched patients offered Nothing. You sre useless
God. It’s like I’m talking with a computer. You guys are so well programmed.

Natural immunity doesn’t work if you’re dying from COVID the first time around. Don’t want to die? Your best bet is to get vaccinated. I can offer that to people. It works. It actually works.

But you don’t want to talk about how the vaccine works. You decided no vaccine. Now you need a way to blame someone else for the consequences.

God. It’s like I’m talking with a computer. You guys are so well programmed.

Natural immunity doesn’t work if you’re dying from COVID the first time around. Don’t want to die? Your best bet is to get vaccinated. I can offer that to people. It works. It actually works.

But you don’t want to talk about how the vaccine works. You decided no vaccine. Now you need a way to blame someone else for the consequences.
Oh like most get hardly sick at all. Covid wasnt crap. Dang Swine Flu sucked hairy balls.

Most were like that 1st year. Some gad trouble and got offered Zero helo from people like you.

That is why we have the worst stats on planet earth.

Ive shiwn many studies that show other cheao drugs worked.

Anyone scheduled for elective procedures who gets COVID has their procedure postponed. Has nothing to do with vaccination status as you insinuated.

They’re elective procedures. Nothing wrong with that. It’s in the best interest of the patient.
your comment implies that anyone with some problem not related to wuhan doesn't get treated. That's your implication, not anyone elses. There is no reason not to work on someone who is wuhan positive if there are no symptoms of wuhan. yet you refuse. That's your words.

no, you don't. vaccine's killed people and you deny it. vaccine's are not working, deny it. vaccine's create variants, you don't want to talk about it. I asked many times in here, if unvaccinated are causing variants, why wasn't there a variant until the vaccine was deployed? Zip, you apparently don't want to talk about it.

Yawn its still up on the web for treatments in India.

I asked you for proof of 4.9 milluon dead there. How did they hide them?
I thought we were talking about studies?

India can put whatever recommendations it wants. The question is whether the studies support it.

How do you think India arrived at its number of COVID deaths? Reporting. They don’t hide them. They just don’t report them. India’s medical system, especially in poor rural provinces is about as bad as anywhere in the world. They simply don’t have the infrastructure to collect or report accurate data.

Forum List

Back