No more boosters for me

Evidence based medicine.

It’s complicated. Don’t bother.
hahahahaahah still waiting on the data from one hospital. Just one. post#477. You think anything else you post is meaningful until then? haahahahahahahaahahha

just know old cold there won't treat you if you have wuhan, are unvaccinated, and dying from diabetic coma. Nope, send you home. Tell the ambulance sorry can't take it. shit all over that oath he/she took.
He said on another thread he refused to see his patients for fear of Covid. Said he'd recommend Monoclonal antibodies but that is about it. He kicked his own patients to the curb by his own admission on these boards.

Not a doctor I would want to see. He's an ASSHOLE.

He said on another thread he refused to see his patients for fear of Covid. Said he'd recommend Monoclonal antibodies but that is about it. He kicked his own patients to the curb by his own admission on these boards.

Not a doctor I would want to see. He's an ASSHOLE.
Exactly.

I've taken all conventional vaccines and never was infected. They seemed to work pretty well. Of course they're not 100 percent but they're superior to mRNA.

You've never been infected because we don't have 100 million ppl in this country running around with smallpox or measles, spreading it to every person they come in contact with. The sole reason why we are guaranteed to be protected is because it's been virtually eradicated in this country through widespread vaccination. Science is what is keeping you healthy, not wacky conspiracy theories on facebook.

That's what I mean.

No study will ever disprove your belief.

The study is too late.
Or the dose isn't high enough.
Or the dose is too high.
Or you didn't add zinc.
Or you didn't add azithromycin.
Or you didn't add both zinc and azithromycin.
No, you need to add them differently.
No, you need both with Vitamin D
No, the study was conducted on a full moon.
The patients were supposed to take the meds while standing on their head.

You are demonstrating axiomatic belief in something. This behavior isn't someone who is critically evaluating evidence. It's someone who NEEDS to believe something and will do whatever it takes for that to be the case.

Again, if this drug were SO effective, it would be really easy to show a treatment effect. That's just not the case. The studies which DO show treatment effects tend to be flawed or retracted.

You described someone in a cult, which would be pretty on point, tbh.

hahahahaahah still waiting on the data from one hospital. Just one. post#477. You think anything else you post is meaningful until then? haahahahahahahaahahha
So much data has been provided. You have nothing.

You've never been infected because we don't have 100 million ppl in this country running around with smallpox or measles, spreading it to every person they come in contact with. The sole reason why we are guaranteed to be protected is because it's been virtually eradicated in this country through widespread vaccination. Science is what is keeping you healthy, not wacky conspiracy theories on facebook.

Science doesn't keep you healthy. Eating a good healthy diet, fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, no sugars, no processed foods, drinking plenty of water, light on alcohol, no drugs.................is how you stay healthy. Healthy food is the best medicine.

You are an idiot. And a liar.

You’re leaving out a lot here.
I believe him. You said doctors don't perform medicine on people unvaccinated and having wuhan. Keep them at home. I asked if that was the case, how did hospitals get so many unvaccinated patients? Car wreck injuries, wuhan positive and unvaccinated, should stay home. So the ambulance should just take them home rather than the hospital. Basically your words.

So much data has been provided. You have nothing.
I didn't say data wasn't provided, I said the data I asked for that you claimed to have basically at will, you haven't. One hospital bub, one, bed counts and patients reasons for being there. Not one piece of data Joe Frazier. Not one. Post #477. Still open.

how did hospitals get so many unvaccinated patients?
Because unvaccinated people get sick with COVID a lot.

I mean. It’s staring you right there in the face yet you still can’t see it.

I said the data I asked for that you claimed to have basically at will, you haven't.
I won’t provide my hospitals data because I don’t want to be doxxed. I never said I would.

I’ve provided a wealth of data you want to ignore.

Because unvaccinated people get sick with COVID a lot.

I mean. It’s staring you right there in the face yet you still can’t see it.
good, post a hospital bed count that shows that. One, find one and post the data. I said, I already called and they won't release the data, so you have no fking idea. You challenged me, post#477. Post it joe Frazier.

I won’t provide my hospitals data because I don’t want to be doxxed. I never said I would.

I’ve provided a wealth of data you want to ignore.
I didn't want your hospital data, I said any hospital's. you still fail joe frazier.

Forum List

Back