No more boosters for me

I never said anything about what you’re requesting.

I simply said that 90% of ICU COVID patients are unvaccinated. That’s true. That’s what you’re trying to deny.
you need the post numbers?

Post #447 and every post after by you to me and me to you. You still haven't come through Joe Frazier.

nope, I call people who say they can do one thing and never do that one thing a liar. That's you Joe.
So many links provided. So many. You called them lies.

I won’t provide my hospital data because I don’t want to be doxxed.

none of what you said you could provide. liar
Did the data I show demonstrate that 90% of ICU patients were unvaccinated (give or take)?

Yes. Yes it did.

You declared the data was fictitious because you didn’t like it.

Did the data I show demonstrate that 90% of ICU patients were unvaccinated (give or take)?

Yes. Yes it did.

You declared the data was fictitious because you didn’t like it.
not at all, no hospital information at all. I have no idea why the patients might be there. I asked you to provide it, you said it was available, and yet, zip. liar. Post #477. Go back and read it. 122 post later you can't remember the thread.

not at all, no hospital information at all
The data about vaccination status from hospitalized patients is hospital information.

That’s, like, pretty obvious.

They’re there for COVID.

The data about vaccination status from hospitalized patients is hospital information.

That’s, like, pretty obvious.

They’re there for COVID.
you challenged me after post#477. Still waiting for that info. got it? if not, you're a liar.

Hey, so are you saying that if someone goes in for a hip replacement they don't know the status vacc vs unvacc? hahahaahahahahahaahhaha, sure right. Still making up biscuits.

you challenged me after post#477. Still waiting for that info. got it? if not, you're a liar.

Hey, so are you saying that if someone goes in for a hip replacement they don't know the status vacc vs unvacc? hahahaahahahahahaahhaha, sure right. Still making up biscuits.
Someone doesn’t go in for hip replacement if their pre-operative test comes back positive for COVID.

Someone doesn’t go in for hip replacement if their pre-operative test comes back positive for COVID.
and? you scramble horribly.

So if someone has wuhan, they aren't allowed in the hospital?

and? you scramble horribly.

So if someone has wuhan, they aren't allowed in the hospital?
They’re not allowed in the hospital for elective procedures.

There are people in the hospital who just do happen to have COVID. Not a significant number and few of them wind up in the ICU or on ventilators.

They’re not allowed in the hospital for elective procedures.

There are people in the hospital who just do happen to have COVID. Not a significant number and few of them wind up in the ICU or on ventilators.
if wuhan patients go to the hospital, why would someone not be allowed an elective procedure?

How do the wuhan patients get there then?

if wuhan patients go to the hospital, why would someone not be allowed an elective procedure?
So they don’t give everyone else COVID during the elective procedures.

The procedure is rescheduled after they’ve recovered.

well if they are vaccinated why would it matter?
Because if you test positive for COVID you probably can transmit it.

These are elective procedures we are talking about.

This has nothing to do with the topic. You’re just attempting to distract.

Because if you test positive for COVID you probably can transmit it.

These are elective procedures we are talking about.

This has nothing to do with the topic. You’re just attempting to distract.
yep and are scheduled. doctors and hospitals are not getting paid until that procedure is done. That procedure is close to 60 grand. They want that money, they need that money. I know, because I had a hip replacement in 2017.

Forum List

Back