No more boosters for me

The “hesitant” always come up with new reasons not to get vaccinated yet are always still “considering it.” Funny how that works.
well again, not sure why vaccinated people are afraid of unvaccinated people. Can you explain that?

I know the new rule, that vaccinated can still get wuhan, but at the same time they say it isn't as bad, so again, why are you afraid of an unvaccinated person?

The mask definitely stops it, right?

View attachment 573250
EYbds3NXkAEZMDR.jpeg

Are you suggesting the vaccines do not work?
That depends on what you consider "working" to be.
If a vaccine prevents a person from contracting or spreading a virus, with no long or short term detrimental side effects, I consider that to be a vaccine that "works".
Many vaccines have worked, historically speaking. The jury is still out on the experimental ones being pushed by the State and its useful idiots.

If a vaccine prevents a person from contracting or spreading a virus, with no long or short term detrimental side effects, I consider that to be a vaccine that "works".
Many vaccines have worked, historically speaking. The jury is still out on the experimental ones being pushed by the State and its useful idiots.
Orangecat, if they worked, then why do they care if I get vaccinated or not?

No I will not. That is a strawman argument.
yeah cause you can't. you're just a sheeple, you have no fking clue as to the validity of the vaccine. If you can't answer that one question, your entire argument is garbage.

Your definition of how a vaccine “works” is not how vaccines work.

yeah cause you can't. you're just a sheeple, you have no fking clue as to the validity of the vaccine. If you can't answer that one question, your entire argument is garbage.

Strawman arguments are not arguments. Start with a premise that actually exists and we can discuss like two adults.

Strawman arguments are not arguments. Start with a premise that actually exists and we can discuss like two adults.
that's not a strawman, what you did is deflection pivoting to avoid a discussion on the topic. Trolling in other words.

BTW, the premise, vaccine, does exist. What also exists is people who took said vaccine are afraid of those who didn't take it. And I want to know why? Not sure how that's a strawman.

If you can't explain why someone should take something, then you lose the right to say shit about it.

that's not a strawman, what you did is deflection pivoting to avoid a discussion on the topic. Trolling in other words.
It is a strawman argument. If you feel otherwise, back up your claim that the vaccinated are “afraid of the unvaccinated.” (It is a bullshit premise).

Forum List

Back