No more boosters for me

can't be, there is no right to good health. It isn't in the constitution. It's unconstitutional to mandate someone take medicine. Just is. Unless you believe the constitution is wrong, and if so, change it by legislation.
We mandate car insurance, is that unconstitutional?

can't be, there is no right to good health. It isn't in the constitution. It's unconstitutional to mandate someone take medicine. Just is. Unless you believe the constitution is wrong, and if so, change it by legislation.

This is just wrong.

Why do we already have vaccine mandates for schools and the military?

why did Harris and xiden say they wouldn't take Trump's vaccine then?
When did they say that?

They said the vaccines should be approved by the appropriate authority.
not sure why. I didn't mandate shit. go fight for it. Like I'm fighting against illegal mandates of ingesting an illegal drug.
Whose mandating your consumption of meth?

That is not even relevant to this discussion.
IOW, you can't answer the question. It certainly is relevant to consider who is financially responsible for adverse effects when having an experimental substance injected into your body.

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
I’m with you, I had Covid and after being vaccinated I got it again. I am going to take my chances with all the new treatments.

If they were proven safe for all, the companies that developed them wouldn't need liability protection. Logic.
Hardly. People can sue companies over mere allegations and wind up costing the manufacturer a lot of money even if the don’t win.

Forum List

Back