No more boosters for me

Nope. Alcohol don't do anything by themselves. People drink alcohol. With beer, vodka, gin and numerous other types. The liability lies with the person using alcohol to accomplish an illegal act. Logic.

Like holding a bartender liable for overserving or a liquid store for selling to a minor...
they call that self inflicted. What about mandate is self inflicted exactly?

it's their responsibility just like any other drug. You truly get confused on how things work in this country.
They fulfilled their responsibility by reporting every side effect during the study period as required by the FDA.

I don’t think you know much about drug development and approval.

The liability would be for releasing a medicine that wasn't thoroughly tested for long term adverse effects, not for failure to guess at what those effects might be,
Did they test it according to the policies and procedures laid out by the FDA and get its approval?

Question is irrelevant. It is based on your own conspiracy theory.
how is it irrelevant? explain why a school won't let vaccinated kids learn with unvaccinated kids? It's called fear, 180 degrees different from your input. makes you a liar.

They fulfilled their responsibility by reporting every side effect during the study period as required by the FDA.

I don’t think you know much about drug development and approval.
it's not published why is that? In fact, the FDA is requesting 55 years before the documents will be released. huh? Sure, I know ten times what you don't know.

Did they test it according to the policies and procedures laid out by the FDA and get its approval?
What are the results of the long term tests?
If there were none, I'll politely wait for the test group of millions to see if there are any long term effects before I commit. Lotta young people having heart problems lately. Coincidence?

I've had both vaccinations and the booster.

If I need another booster down the road I'll get it happily.

It costs nothing...has zero side effects beyond minor body aches after the second shot and I can go pretty much where I want and do pretty much what I want without fear of dying from covid.

I'm 67 and used to smoke so I am at risk

Good. Please do so. We will be the control group.

That's the scientific way to do things.

What are the results of the long term tests?
If there were none, I'll politely wait for the test group of millions to see if there are any long term effects before I commit. Lotta young people having heart problems lately. Coincidence?
Mostly. Do you know the rate of myocarditis associated with the vaccine?

Guess.

It is a conspiracy theory. You are presuming foul play with no evidence of such. That is a conspiracy theory.
I said nothing about foul play. I said there has been no long-term testing for adverse effects. Think better, you bore me with your arrogant ignorance.

how is it irrelevant? explain why a school won't let vaccinated kids learn with unvaccinated kids? It's called fear, 180 degrees different from your input. makes you a liar.
“Explain to me public policy that I don’t like!”

Read up on how vaccines work, then take up any remaining grievances with your local board of education.

Forum List

Back