No more boosters for me

Mostly. Do you know the rate of myocarditis associated with the vaccine?

Guess.
I know there were no long term studies on the effects of these vaccines. No need to guess about that. I do support your right to roll the dice, though. Do you support my right not to?

“Explain to me public policy that I don’t like!”

Read up on how vaccines work, then take up any remaining grievances with your local board of education.
naw I ain't your bitch dickwad. You're just a troll. Won't have a debate. makes you a troll. troll. I know how vaccines work, they undergo years of testing. Perhaps you should actually learn about them. But you won't because you are a troll. hahahaahahahahhahahahahaha, How's disney world troll?

I want to see estimates. My hypothesis is that the right wing has been misled to believe this is far more common than it actually is.
no, no, you don't get to do that. post the number. See, you're nothing but a confk

I know there were no long term studies on the effects of these vaccines. No need to guess about that. I do support your right to roll the dice, though. Do you support my right not to?
You don’t want to guess. Gotcha.

Lots of people rolling the dice not taking the vaccine. Lots of people rolled the dice and wound up dead as a result.

Tell me, why do you think there’s going to be long term side effects of the vaccine?

Are you suggesting the vaccines do not work?
It depends what they're suppose to do.

If they're tool to make you dependent on lifetime supply of boosters, they're certainly do.

If they're made to prevent transmission of virus, or to prevent you being sick from COVID, they're not working at all.

Remember what they told you?

1638497479718.jpg
1638483286554.png
1638484362893.jpg

You don’t want to guess. Gotcha.
It's a silly exercise.
Lots of people rolling the dice not taking the vaccine. Lots of people rolled the dice and wound up dead as a result.
And lots who took the vaccines are dead as well. Choose wisely.
Tell me, why do you think there’s going to be long term side effects of the vaccine?
I don't know. I would if there were long term studies done, though. That's my point.

Forum List

Back