No more boosters for me

are they there for wuhan or for other illnesses? We know how filled hospital beds gets mixed in with some fantasy wuhan unvaccinated something. If for wuhan, what is their symptoms? What's the treatment?
What is Wuhan?

As for the article it states that the unvaccinated are fillibg up ICU bed from COVID. As for treatment, I assume their asking for a horse dewormer before getting a tube shoved down the throat.

indeed, which you didn't provide. so there's that. Hippa doesn't allow the transmitting of who is in a hospital.
HIPAA has nothing to do with it. I have not and never would identify anyone in the hospital.

Saying that 90% of COVID cases in the ICU are unvaccinated doesn’t identify anyone.

If I showed you the data, will you believe it?

I don't have the skill set to help them. What is it I'm supposed to do?
You wouldn’t help them even if you did have the skill set.

why are vaccinated people afraid of unvaccinated people?
The strawman argument returns. We aren’t afraid of the unvaccinated. Although we probably should be afraid of people who pretend 800,000 dead Americans were worth sacrificing just to “own the libs.”

You wouldn’t help them even if you did have the skill set.

The strawman argument returns. We aren’t afraid of the unvaccinated. Although we probably should be afraid of people who pretend 800,000 dead Americans were worth sacrificing just to “own the libs.”
still trolling huh?

BTW, 800,000 didn't die from wuhan. you can't post one link that says so. Wrong!!! you will be Wrong every time you post the number! for your edification 8,000 people die daily and you don't give a rats fking ass.

What is Wuhan?

As for the article it states that the unvaccinated are fillibg up ICU bed from COVID. As for treatment, I assume their asking for a horse dewormer before getting a tube shoved down the throat.
Oh irony... "horse dewormer" showing better results than "vaccines".

By the way, who told you about "horse dewormer"?

Why should anyone believe a proudly unvaccinated person such as yourself would help the sick?
how is that relevant?

BTW, there you go again saying you fear unvaccinated. I'm still laughing at you.
twisted.gif

still trolling huh?

BTW, 800,000 didn't die from wuhan. you can't post one link that says so. Wrong!!! you will be Wrong every time you post the number! for your edification 8,000 people die daily and you don't give a rats fking ass.
it's currently 812,000+ deaths

Forum List

Back