No more Democrat Party in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all should be worried about Ron. He's really gonna fuck you democrats up in 28'

Yea but I don't think he's as corrupt as Trump so I can live with that.

He's pretty bad and I'll hate him too but I would take him over Trump anyday. Hell Trump makes me miss Bush and he was a scumbag who lied us into a war. He pulled a Putin.

Yea but I don't think he's as corrupt as Trump so I can live with that.

He's pretty bad and I'll hate him too but I would take him over Trump anyday. Hell Trump makes me miss Bush and he was a scumbag who lied us into a war. He pulled a Putin.
Putin didn't lie us into a war though. NATO and the west got us where we are now and neoliberal policies that you support

And Trump was 1000 times better than Bush

Putin didn't lie us into a war though. NATO and the west got us where we are now and neoliberal policies that you support

And Trump was 1000 times better than Bush
Trump was strategically better/different than Bush in a few ways he would win over or back people Bush lost.

If you are a white nationalist racist or afraid of immigrants legal or otherwise, Trump's better. Build a wall. Brilliant of Trump.

Bring jobs back home vs Bush sending jobs overseas. Yes, better

But in some ways worse. Like calling Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe, or calling Georgia and asking them to find him more votes.

But I've always believed that Bush stole Florida 2000 then Ohio 2004. So yea, Trump is better than Bush.

Bush appointed just as conservative judges as Trump. Bush deregulated too. Bush tried to privatize social security. Bush didn't get us out of afganistan (Joe did).

I have to admit Trump might be a little better than Bush, but not much. Bush was a better liar. Man it's close.

Trump was smart to give tax breaks to EVERYONE. Bush gave tax breaks to the rich and corporations right from the start. If we got a tax break it was temporary but the corporate tax breaks were there to stay for good.

Actually they haven't. You all stick your fingers in your ear and keep repeating the same bs over and over again

More laws won't fix this as corporations clearly didn't follow laws here

Trump actually showed up. It took him doing that for bootyitch to get off his ass and Biden still hasn't

Those are the facts

The corporation is fully to blame for this accident. The corporation made ALL of the decisions that lead to this derailment , but like a good Republican, your knee jerk reaction is to ignore facts and blame Democrats.

The company followed the Trump laws.
I posted the video debunking your lie that Trump deregulation led to the EP derailment. Did you watch it? I bet not

LOL you think Jimmy Dore is mainstream media?

View attachment 761853

And no we don't argue against MLK or Lincoln. You all don't want "equality" which is what they wanted. You want "equity"

So yeah you're whole post is one big lie

You used a conspiracy theory Questionable Source to back up your claims, so no you didn't debunk ANYTHING. You just repeat these lies endlessly, even after they're debunked, or Trump admits the lies.

The corporation is fully to blame for this accident. The corporation made ALL of the decisions that lead to this derailment , but like a good Republican, your knee jerk reaction is to ignore facts and blame Democrats.

The company followed the Trump laws.

You used a conspiracy theory Questionable Source to back up your claims, so no you didn't debunk ANYTHING. You just repeat these lies endlessly, even after they're debunked, or Trump admits the lies.
Jimmy Dore is a conspiracy theorist now? LOL wrong the company followed OBAMA laws pointed out to you for 5000th time

My family have been in Florida since before the Civil War. We see the goddamn New Yorkers and those shitheads from New Jersey come all the time but Texans, other than the slimely Illegals with Texas plates on their trucks, pretty much stay back in the great state of Texas.
Yes your delusions are surely more accurate than the actual statistics of what is happening

Looks like there is a bill for a party that previously advocated slavery to be banned from filing.

How could any Democrat that is always bitching about slavery vote against a bill like that?

Live by wokeness, die by wokeness.

Florida Republican pitches bill to eliminate the Florida Democratic Party

"The Ultimate Cancel Act" would "cancel" the filings of any party that "previously advocated for" slavery, which the Democratic Party did more than 150 years ago.
Such is the neo-fascist right – compel conformity, science dissent, destroy the First Amendment.

Trump was smart to give tax breaks to EVERYONE. Bush gave tax breaks to the rich and corporations right from the start. If we got a tax break it was temporary but the corporate tax breaks were there to stay for good.

Notice that Republicans, who are suddenly all up in everybody's grill about the size of the deficits, are introducing a bill to make the corporate tax cuts permanent.

Florida is the second fastest growing state in the nation after Texas. It is not just retirees. Most of the new comers are young people and families moving away the destruction of the Democrats in the north.
Destruction? Red states tend to have highest murder rates, lowest education and highest obesity.

Your post is ignorant. Are you from America?

Destruction? Red states tend to have highest murder rates, lowest education and highest obesity.

Your post is ignorant. Are you from America?
Highest murder rates are all in Blue Cities. Lowest education also blue cities but just for LOLs go look a the IQ by state, Highest obesity also blue cities where food stamps are freely given to lazy welfare leeches who shoot out a bunch of kids and milk the system.

Your post is ignorant. Are you from reality?

Highest murder rates are all in Blue Cities. Lowest education also blue cities but just for LOLs go look a the IQ by state, Highest obesity also blue cities where food stamps are freely given to lazy welfare leeches who shoot out a bunch of kids and milk the system.

Your post is ignorant. Are you from reality?
So blue states don't have blue cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back