“No more white principals”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
An NY school superintendant says, “no more white principals”. Yes, she was ousted from her title but gets to stay employed and keep the fat salary. In the real world, anyone making a statement like that loses it all.

Now that is privilege!

An NY school superintendant says, “no more white principals”. Yes, she was ousted from her title but gets to stay employed and keep the fat salary. In the real world, anyone making a statement like that loses it all.

Now that is privilege!

Even the smart ones are dumb.

Now that is privilege!

This happened at a school in Brooklyn too. A black activist took over as principal and vowed that the entire teaching staff would be black. She began purging the white teachers, and within three years, there were ZERO whites.

Liberals and blacks are OK with racism - as long as it goes against whitey.

This happened at a school in Brooklyn too. A black activist took over as principal and vowed that the entire teaching staff would be black. She began purging the white teachers, and within three years, there were ZERO whites.

Liberals and blacks are OK with racism - as long as it goes against whitey.

It's New York. In a few years a school official will be saying (through a translator) no more English speaking staff.

It's New York. In a few years a school official will be saying (through a translator) no more English speaking staff.
Sad, but true.

The language barrier with the immigrants is so bad that when I had questions about a purchase yesterday, the first employee was so limited in English she had to call over a co-worker, who apparently was more fluent in English but with such a thick accent I couldn’t understand her anyway.

This is a very liberal area where employers seem to prioritize immigrants who can’t communicate with their customer base.

Sad, but true.

The language barrier with the immigrants is so bad that when I had questions about a purchase yesterday, the first employee was so limited in English she had to call over a co-worker, who apparently was more fluent in English but with such a thick accent I couldn’t understand her anyway.

This is a very liberal area where employers seem to prioritize immigrants who can’t communicate with their customer base.
What drives me up the wall are the people who call me and can't speak English. I don't know why they are calling. It could be important. There's no way to tell.

Sad, but true.

Bet she was from India. I had an Indian tenant that was so bad that she sounded like 'doubletalk'. I couldn't understand a word she said.

What drives me up the wall are the people who call me and can't speak English. I don't know why they are calling. It could be important. There's no way to tell.
Once you finally get through the automated 'help menu' and get a real person on the line he or she is from India, and you can barely understand them.

Bet she was from India. I had an Indian tenant that was so bad that she sounded like 'doubletalk'. I couldn't understand a word she said.
It’s especially bad over the phone. Seems like every corporation loads it phone reps with Indians with thick accents.

Now that is privilege!

She’ll likely sue and win.
But this is hardly new. I’m surprised any punishment was doled out.
Our local paper, The Prince George’s Journal, ran the headline “NAACP Demands Black Superintendent Now”.
That was in 1986.
My dad’s football coaching career ended when the 2nd year black principal relieved him of his duties saying “the predominantly black team can be better communicated with by black coaches”.
That was 1988. The team lost 19 of its next 20 gams and has not had a winning season since. Oh, well.

Our local paper, The Prince George’s Journal, ran the headline “NAACP Demands Black Superintendent Now”.
That was in 1986.
My dad’s football coaching career ended when the 2nd year black principal relieved him of his duties saying “the predominantly black team can be better communicated with by black coaches”.
That was 1988. The team lost 19 of its next 20 gams and has not had a winning season since. Oh, well.
And yet, if any white complains about this BLATANT racism, the leftists will race in to scream “raaacist!” at the white who objects. They not only want to move forward with their blatant, anti-white racism, but they don’t want to hear no objections, neither!

It’s especially bad over the phone. Seems like every corporation loads it phone reps with Indians with thick accents.
I used to get telemarketing calls from thick Indian accents saying “Hello this is Mike and I’m calling with a zero percent credit card offer just for you blah blah blah…”
And I’d immediately counter with “Your name is Haji and you’re calling from Bombay in a cluster of tenement buildings with clotheslines strung between them and the alley below smells like urine and you just finished eating a rat and” … click.

That was in 1986.
I’m right next door to you. We are seeing and hearing Principals being chosen based on race and gender as per the former superintendent. Back to your Dad, imagine if a Black Coach applied at a predominantly white school and the principal or athletic director said that white coaches can communicate better with white players? Those men’s careers would be done..

I’m right next door to you. We are seeing and hearing Principals being chosen based on race and gender as per the former superintendent. Back to your Dad, imagine if a Black Coach applied at a predominantly white school and the principal or athletic director said that white coaches can communicate better with white players? Those men’s careers would be done..
It’s a one way street and a dead end.

Forum List

Back