No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... no, I don't think so. That's a non sequitur.

US incursions into the Maghreb, nay, all over the world but certainly including areas that happen to be Muslim, has been well documented in this thread, right back to at least 1953 when our sterling CIA staged a coup in Iran. That shit brings proverbial chickens to roost. Then we want to jump up and blame ---- religion? Dooooooon't think so.
Maybe if marauding Muslims hadn't conquered more of the world than the Roman Empire at its height, and killed 270 million people for 1400 years, we could begin to peruse your theory. Problem is, all these things DID HAPPEN, and al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS, al Shabbab, Boko Haram, Hamas etc are just the 21st century extensions of this worst scourge of human history.

Actually the worst scourge in human history is what you're peddling here --- Ignorance.

US incursions into the Maghreb, nay, all over the world but certainly including areas that happen to be Muslim, has been well documented in this thread, right back to at least 1953 when our sterling CIA staged a coup in Iran. That shit brings proverbial chickens to roost. Then we want to jump up and blame ---- religion? Dooooooon't think so.
Maybe if marauding Muslims hadn't conquered more of the world than the Roman Empire at its height, and killed 270 million people for 1400 years, we could begin to peruse your theory. Problem is, all these things DID HAPPEN, and al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS, al Shabbab, Boko Haram, Hamas etc are just the 21st century extensions of this worst scourge of human history.

Actually the worst scourge in human history is what you're peddling here --- Ignorance.
It appears you are part of the problem. Where are the commands to kill to advance the religion from those three religions you mentioned. From now on I will consider your "funny" rating an admission you have no answer and what I said is true.

Saying that more secular reform needs to happen in the islamic world is not equivalent to saying the Islamic world is a heterogeneous monolith. That is a stupid point, and you are embarrassing yourself to try to slither out of the discussion by focusing on it.

You seem to be unable to admit the broad brush.

Is there, I dunno, a "Monotheism world" to describe what specifically the Klan does?

Call the microcosm what it is and quit lumping the macrocosm into it. All that finger-pointing does is condemn the overwhelming majority of (Christians/Muslims/macrocosm) who abhor that shit and want nothing to do with it. And that's bullshit.
Pointing at bad people clinging to bad ideas in islam most certainly does not condemn all or even most Muslims. That is some grade a Affleck right there. Complete horseshit. And you do the moderate muslims a disservice.

They need our help. What they do not need is a bunch of lying, misguided liberals throwing themselves in front of criticism of bad aspects of islamic politics and culture like mindless human shields.

Let's put it this way:

Does "the christian [sic] world" need to reform itself because the Ku Klux Klan exists?

Does "the buddhist [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Rohingya persecution?

Does "the jewish [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Baruch Goldstein?
None of the religions you named have open ended commands to kill to advance their religion to dominate the world. When you find those commands to the followers in any other religion let me know and then prove it with that religions literature like it can be proven with Islam.

Yeah nor is it part of "Islam", you lose, thanks for playin'. :eusa_hand:
Yeah nor is it part of "Islam",
It sure is part of Islam.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims.
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Now find similar verses in the religions you mentioned or STFU.

I defy anyone to give a credible definition of "Religion" that fits the world religions but does not fit Islam.

why? did you know that in some countries ---some of the systems WE call religions are NOT LEGAL religions A very prominent example includes MUSLIM COUNTRIES. Typically ---under shariah law----the only legal religions are those which are "MONOTHEISTIC" and ALL PEOPLE must have a DECLARED RELIGION---(no atheism) Historically----when muslims conquered lands in south east asia------they found it NOT FEASIBLE to disallow Hinduism ----because if Hinduism became ILLEGAL---there would be no way to carry on the JIZYA extortion----so HINDUISM became ----a "religion" as did Buddhism. ----ie as the bitch Ilhan Omar would say "FOR THE FRANKLINS". Today in the Islamic shit hole INDONESIA----there are several "legal religions"------but contrary to the teachings of the Koran-----Judaism is NOT A LEGAL RELIGION ---Hinduism and Taoism are.. Would you like to address your question to the supporters of the filth of shariah?/ I got an anecdote to which my son was subjected but----LATER

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
"If it advocated violence" ? You just posted these words. So you call yourself a Muslim, and you have absolutely NO CLUE of what is in the Koran, of what Islam advocates.

EARTH TO ISSA: The Koran is violence cover to cover. You don't know ? I can't believe the ignorance that is bursting out of the pages of this thread. Here's an education for you Issa >>

The Koran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Koran 4:34

Arberry translation: "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

Pickthall translation: "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great."

In case anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word "scourge", it meant to beat with a whip.

Here's a few more Koran delicasees >>

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

If a Muslim lived in my apartment complex and he followed Koran 9:123, he would be fighting against every person in the apartment complex. And if he followed Koran 9:5, he would behead all these people, and cut off their fingers.
What's new? Those versus came down when muslims were fighting those that wanted to fight them, occupy their land. Just like the bible or the Torah nothing different.

1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim, I dont think you wouldve made it. Don5 forget that muslims ruled for centuries and occupy half of the old world and I'd there were what you say they couldve cleansed other religious groups.
Big example: south of Europe was ruled for 8 centuries by muslims.

The "Islamic world" is not a monolith, not even close. That's a generalization fallacy.
Red herring. I did not state or imply that it was. Clearly some parts of the islamic world have seen more benefit from secular reform than have others. And clearly even those countries need a bit more.

We need to empower the muslims willing to accept it and spread it. They are losing. See: Turkey.

the statement "the Islamic world is not a monolith" is a meme without
merit or meaning or value. It seems to me that it has been USED a million
times-------with less and less value each time

You don't know what the word monolith means? Rilly?

yes I do which is why I stated that the OFT ASSERTED idiot "islam is not monolithic" is meaningless

Dude me and millions of muslims follow the teachings of Islam if it advocated violence, we would have thousands of acts of violent a day in the US. Think about it.
"If it advocated violence" ? You just posted these words. So you call yourself a Muslim, and you have absolutely NO CLUE of what is in the Koran, of what Islam advocates.

EARTH TO ISSA: The Koran is violence cover to cover. You don't know ? I can't believe the ignorance that is bursting out of the pages of this thread. Here's an education for you Issa >>

The Koran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Arberry translation: "Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

Pickthall translation: "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great."

In case anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word "scourge", it meant to beat with a whip.

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

If a Muslim lived in my apartment complex and he followed Koran 9:123, he would be fighting against every person in the apartment complex. And if he followed Koran 9:5, he would behead all these people, and cut off their fingers.
What's new? Those versus came down when muslims were fighting those that wanted to fight them, occupy their land. Just like the bible or the Torah nothing different.

1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim, I dont think you wouldve made it. Don5 forget that muslims ruled for centuries and occupy half of the old world and I'd there were what you say they couldve cleansed other religious groups.
1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim,
No one is talking about all Muslims but you. When are you going to figure that out?

They should be called on it. Anyone nominated to a higher court should be aware that no religious test is allowed. If asked, point that out.

I do not give a pass to any party when the violation of the US Constitution is the problem.
This thread has nothing to do with religion.
The violation of the Constitution we are talking about in this thread, is Article 6, Section 2, part 1, the Supremacy Clause, and the violator is the supremacism of Islam, its Koran, and its scores of violations of US law.

Pretty much all evangelical religions demand that they come first. Christianity certainly does.

And these scores of violations of US law, do all Muslims do these things? Do all Muslims violate scores of US laws?

1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim,
No one is talking about all Muslims but you. When are you going to figure that out?

Um, the entire thread is about Muslims.

What IM2 said is accurate for most of the time Western Civilization has existed. To try and deny that means you are either lying or willfully ignorant of history. Your choice.
If you include Nazi Germany, it's alliance with Italy, and a few other things sure, But overwhelmingly, western civilization has been good, and a benefit to mankind, as opposed to the Islamic world, which is a vile, immoral mess, and has killed 270 million people around the world, over its sickening 1400 years.

What? Are you ignoring slavery? Or the virtual genocide of the Native American? Not to mention the almost constant lying to them by the actual US gov't? Or the treatment of the Chinese in the US?

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

As a religion they are protected by the Constitution and if they were born here they have the right to become President if they win enough Electoral College votes.

Until you change the Constitution their right to run for office will be defended by those like me just like I will defend your right also...

The US Gov't recognizes it as a religion. Other religions recognize it as a religion.

Insane radicals do not define a religion. There may be bad things about the religion, but it is a religion by standard definition.
The US government is wrong. If the US government had a brain it would emulate the example of Italy which does not recognize Islam as a religion. The whole idea couldn't be more absurd.

I'll go with this standard definition >> Religions have a "code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary) Now do you call mass murder genocide, rape, wife-beating, a whole list of severe misogyinies, slavery, torture, animal cruelty, and just about every vile thing you can think of, "ethics". If you do you are insane.

And if you don't know that these awful things are part and parcel of what Islam is (its Koran verses), then you're not prepared to be in this thread. You can read these verses further back in the thread where they are quoted
(Koran 8:12....9:5....9:123....4;24......4;34......65:4....etc, etc

If you are going to post a definition, you might want to actually post the entire definition.

"Definition of religion
1a : the state of a religious a nun in her 20th year of religion
b(1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural
(2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
2 : a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices
3 archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness
4 : a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith"

Christianity has shown itself to be misogynistic quite well.

As for the others, slavery, torture, and the rest, do the current office holders practice these atrocities? What they believe is irrelevant. What they DO is what matters.

The Crusades slaughtered millions. As the Bible says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

Seen this movie before. Wait'll you see how it ends.
Nothing wrong with any on your list, just as long as they are willing to assimilate, obey our laws, be peaceful, not undermine our government and citizenry. If these things can't be met honestly, then anyone be it a group who agree's in violating our traditions and laws or be it an individual violating such things yes should be cast out.

That is the key. Those who follow the laws are accepted. Those who violate them are not.

As a religion they are protected by the Constitution and if they were born here they have the right to become President if they win enough Electoral College votes.

Until you change the Constitution their right to run for office will be defended by those like me just like I will defend your right also...

Well said.

It appears you are part of the problem. Where are the commands to kill to advance the religion from those three religions you mentioned. From now on I will consider your "funny" rating an admission you have no answer and what I said is true.

Do the Muslims living in the US follow the commands to kill to advance their religion?

They don't? Then that also answers the question of the supremacy clause.

The "Islamic world" is not a monolith, not even close. That's a generalization fallacy.
Red herring. I did not state or imply that it was. Clearly some parts of the islamic world have seen more benefit from secular reform than have others. And clearly even those countries need a bit more.

We need to empower the muslims willing to accept it and spread it. They are losing. See: Turkey.

the statement "the Islamic world is not a monolith" is a meme without
merit or meaning or value. It seems to me that it has been USED a million
times-------with less and less value each time

You don't know what the word monolith means? Rilly?

yes I do which is why I stated that the OFT ASSERTED idiot "islam is not monolithic" is meaningless

Oh I see. You mean you're used to going :lalala: when you hear it.

Doesn't affect the veracity thereof.

Oh and this just in: Christians aren't monolithic, Jews aren't monolithic, Buddhists aren't monolithic, Hindus aren't monolithic, and while we're at it to save time we should point out that blacks aren't monolithic, whites aren't monolithic, Native Americans aren't monolithic, women aren't monolithic, men aren't monolithic, gays aren't monolithic, Liberals aren't monolithic, conservatives aren't monolithic, Mexicans aren't monolithic, and whoever else I didn't get to remains not-monolithic.

This anti-immigrant bigot shit however, is monolithic. It's the same script over and over and over and over and over.

I defy anyone to give a credible definition of "Religion" that fits the world religions but does not fit Islam.

why? did you know that in some countries ---some of the systems WE call religions are NOT LEGAL religions A very prominent example includes MUSLIM COUNTRIES. Typically ---under shariah law----the only legal religions are those which are "MONOTHEISTIC" and ALL PEOPLE must have a DECLARED RELIGION---(no atheism) Historically----when muslims conquered lands in south east asia------they found it NOT FEASIBLE to disallow Hinduism ----because if Hinduism became ILLEGAL---there would be no way to carry on the JIZYA extortion----so HINDUISM became ----a "religion" as did Buddhism. ----ie as the bitch Ilhan Omar would say "FOR THE FRANKLINS". Today in the Islamic shit hole INDONESIA----there are several "legal religions"------but contrary to the teachings of the Koran-----Judaism is NOT A LEGAL RELIGION ---Hinduism and Taoism are.. Would you like to address your question to the supporters of the filth of shariah?/ I got an anecdote to which my son was subjected but----LATER

That is just all lies.
Not only is Judaism a legal religion in ALL Muslim nations, but Muslims consider themselves to be reformed Jews.
They believe in the exact same Old Testament, and Arabs believe they are descendants of Noah's son Shem.

Do the Muslims living in the US follow the commands to kill to advance their religion?

They don't? Then that also answers the question of the supremacy clause.

Agreed.
But also there is absolutely nothing at all in the Quran that ever calls for the use of force except in defense.
Any violence that is not in defense is a sin according to the Quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back