No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

Seen this movie before. Wait'll you see how it ends.
Nothing wrong with any on your list, just as long as they are willing to assimilate, obey our laws, be peaceful, not undermine our government and citizenry. If these things can't be met honestly, then anyone be it a group who agree's in violating our traditions and laws or be it an individual violating such things yes should be cast out.

"Laws", yes, that's a given.

"Traditions" --- nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

But if we were to cherrypick the Klan and go "see? This is what Christians do", we would be committing the same fallacy the OP tried to float.
The OP didn't try to float a fallacy. The OP stated an obvious fact (obvious to those with their heads screwed on straight)

Well, if laws are a given, then how is it that all through this thread, you're OK with Islam's many law violations ? Supremacy, wife-beating, murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc

Agreed.
But also there is absolutely nothing at all in the Quran that ever calls for the use of force except in defense.
Any violence that is not in defense is a sin according to the Quran.
This jihadist's lying propaganda is so obvious, it's quite funny.

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

Koran 4:34

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

Last edited:
You seem to be unable to admit the broad brush.

Is there, I dunno, a "Monotheism world" to describe what specifically the Klan does?

Call the microcosm what it is and quit lumping the macrocosm into it. All that finger-pointing does is condemn the overwhelming majority of (Christians/Muslims/macrocosm) who abhor that shit and want nothing to do with it. And that's bullshit.
Pointing at bad people clinging to bad ideas in islam most certainly does not condemn all or even most Muslims. That is some grade a Affleck right there. Complete horseshit. And you do the moderate muslims a disservice.

They need our help. What they do not need is a bunch of lying, misguided liberals throwing themselves in front of criticism of bad aspects of islamic politics and culture like mindless human shields.

Let's put it this way:

Does "the christian [sic] world" need to reform itself because the Ku Klux Klan exists?

Does "the buddhist [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Rohingya persecution?

Does "the jewish [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Baruch Goldstein?
None of the religions you named have open ended commands to kill to advance their religion to dominate the world. When you find those commands to the followers in any other religion let me know and then prove it with that religions literature like it can be proven with Islam.

Yeah nor is it part of "Islam", you lose, thanks for playin'. :eusa_hand:
Yeah nor is it part of "Islam",
It sure is part of Islam.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims.
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Now find similar verses in the religions you mentioned or STFU.

NONSENSE!

You take everything out of context, which then essentially is to lie.
Here is the context surrounding the Quran, 2:216

{...
214. Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allah?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!

215. They ask you (O Muhammad) what they should spend. Say: Whatever you spend of good must be for parents and kindred and orphans and Al-Masakin(the poor) and the wayfarers, and whatever you do of good deeds, truly, Allah knows it well.

216. Fighting* (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.

[TROP Editor's note: I have substituted the word "fighting" for the translators' preference ("Jihad") since the Arabic word used here is from the root qital. "Jihad" is an Arabic word that is not used in this verse.

217. They ask you concerning fighting in the Sacred Months (i.e. 1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar). Say, "Fighting therein is a great (transgression) but a greater (transgression) with Allah is to prevent mankind from following the Way of Allah, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah), and to drive out its inhabitants, and Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever."
...}

Clearly then the "fighting" being referred to is the trials one must pass in order to get to heaven.
The fight is to not fall for things that would turn one into a disbeliever in Islam.
It is very clear it has nothing to do with actually harming anyone.
This is using the word "fighting" as a metaphor for struggle, and includes taking care of parents, orphans, wayfarers, etc.
Clearly that does not mean to harm them.
The struggle is against one's own greed.

But if we were to cherrypick the Klan and go "see? This is what Christians do", we would be committing the same fallacy the OP tried to float.
The OP didn't try to float a fallacy. The OP stated an obvious fact (obvious to those with their heads screwed on straight)

Then we're right back to where you claim to speak for all Republicans saying they oppose the United States Constitution.

AGAIN.

Round and round we go. Been here before, expect different results.

You're insane.

Well, if laws are a given, then how is it that all through this thread, you're OK with Islam's many law violations ? Supremacy, wife-beating, murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc

Muslims who commit those crimes are prosecuted. The overwhelming majority of the 3.45 million Muslims living in the US do not commit those crimes.

If someone runs for office who has committed murder, rape, pedophilia, or has beaten their wife, then by all means hold that against them.

But just because it is allowed by a "holy book" does not mean all Muslims do it. As a matter of fact, since the overwhelming majority of Muslims do NOT commit those crimes, your claims that they violate the supremacy clause are obviously bogus.

There is absolutely no contradiction between the Islam and US law.
And clearly there is no conflict between governmental law and any religion.
Religion tells you what sins you should avoid, but law tells you what is allowed or not.
There is absolutely no conflict at all.

For example, the Quran does not say you should beat your wife.
What it says is that when there is no other law available, then if your wife violates the law, it is up to you to punish her for any crime she may commit, because you are responsible for the crimes of your wife.

"Law violations" are not "your hallucinations", K?

Seriously dood, you need a shrink.

Agreed.
But also there is absolutely nothing at all in the Quran that ever calls for the use of force except in defense.

Koran 8:12 - “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Koran 9:5 - "“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Koran 9:123 - “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All-high, All-great."

I think you have established that the Quran has some violent laws in it.

Do most Muslims follow those laws? Or are you planning on prosecuting people for what their book says, not what they actually do?

What's new? Those versus came down when muslims were fighting those that wanted to fight them, occupy their land. Just like the bible or the Torah nothing different.

1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim, I dont think you wouldve made it. Don5 forget that muslims ruled for centuries and occupy half of the old world and I'd there were what you say they couldve cleansed other religious groups.
Big example: south of Europe was ruled for 8 centuries by muslims.
Those verses are still in the Koran, and jihadists all over the world attack non-Muslims based on those verses. If you want to claim that the verses no longer apply, then get rid of them, but I know that won't happen. So you support them, as they are part of your Koran.

Pretty much all evangelical religions demand that they come first. Christianity certainly does.

And these scores of violations of US law, do all Muslims do these things? Do all Muslims violate scores of US laws?
You came into this thread late. Many others have advanced the preposterous equation theory, and they were squashed. Demanding that one comes first among religions, is not demanding political supremacy. There is no equanimity between Islam and Christianity, and no, Christianity is not supremacist like Islam, It doesn't call for itself to be above the Constitution.

Show where a Christian religion has a policy like this >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

And if people who claim to be "Muslims" do NOT violate these scores of US laws, then they are not actually Muslims, but are what might be called MINOs (Muslim in name only), because to be a Muslim is to follow the Koran, and the Koran advocates (if not commands) Muslims to engage in these serious crimes.

Last edited:
What's new? Those versus came down when muslims were fighting those that wanted to fight them, occupy their land. Just like the bible or the Torah nothing different.

1.7 billion Muslims if they followed what you claim, I dont think you wouldve made it. Don5 forget that muslims ruled for centuries and occupy half of the old world and I'd there were what you say they couldve cleansed other religious groups.
Those verses are still in the Koran, and jihadists all over the world attack non-Muslims based on those verses. If you want to claim that the verses no longer apply, then get rid of them, but I know that won't happen. So you support them, as they are part of your Koran.

Say--- I looked in the Quran and found some of what you claim here.

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness -- Lev. 15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -- Lev. 1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

Leviticus 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination -- Lev. 11:10 -- it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? -- Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Oh wait.
That's the Holey Babble. Never mind.

Agreed.

I think you have established that the Quran has some violent laws in it.

Do most Muslims follow those laws? Or are you planning on prosecuting people for what their book says, not what they actually do?

No real disagreement with your conclusions, but he has not established that the Quran is at all violent,
The Quran is based on the Old Testament of Judaism and Christianity, except that it is less violent.
It gives more rights to women, because Mohammad owed his success to his first wife, the widow of a wealthy merchant.

The quotes that LOOK like violence in the Quran are actually things demanded of male patriarchs who were required to keep the peace, law, and order back then. There were no police or anyone else to do it.

Pretty much all evangelical religions demand that they come first. Christianity certainly does.

And these scores of violations of US law, do all Muslims do these things? Do all Muslims violate scores of US laws?
You came into this thread late. Many others have advanced the preposterous equation theory, and they were squashed. Demanding that one comes first among religions, is not demanding political supremacy. There is no equanimity between Islam and Christianity, and no, Christianity is not supremacist like Islam, It doesn't call for itself to be above the Constitution.

Show where a Christian religion has a policy like this >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

And if people who claim to be "Muslims" do NOT violate these scores of US laws, then they are not actually Muslims, but are what might be called MINOs (Muslim in name only), because to be a Muslim is to follow the Koran, and the Koran advocates (if not commands) Muslims to engage in these serious crimes.

When you quote one person, who has nothing to do with the Quran, you prove nothing about Islam.

{... Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21). ...}

The most famous Mohamed Akram was a member of the Pakistani miliary until he died in 1971.
There are dozens of people with that name, but none are of any significance.

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness -- Lev. 15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -- Lev. 1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

Leviticus 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination -- Lev. 11:10 -- it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? -- Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Oh wait.
It is the Old Testament. third book of the Torah) - not relevant to Christianity. You can play the equation theory till you're blue in the face, it isn't gonna fly. Christianity is love & peace. Islam is hate & war.

Hope you didn't waste too much time on that post. I've been knocking down the dopey equation jibberish, all through the thread.

Yeah, I'm waiting, all right. For you to come with something smart and correct.

Oh wait.
It is the Old Testament. third book of the Torah) - not relevant to Christianity. You can play the equation theory till you're blue in the face, it isn't gonna fly. Christianity is love & peace. Islam is hate & war.

Hope you didn't waste too much time on that post. I've been knocking down the dopey equation jibberish, all through the thread.

Get that? The Old Testesmind is "not relevant to Christianity"

Not to worry, I didn't have to assemble that. It was already done decades ago by somebody else putting you bigots in your place; all I had to do was copy it.

I love watching pretzels make themselves. :popcorn:

Yessiree Bob, nothing says "love and peace" like smiting thine enemies, taking slaves, burning women alive at the stake while their children are forced to watch, ingenious torture devices that literally blow the body up, turning one's own daughters over to rape squads and dashing babies' heads against the rocks.

Last edited:

No Muslims are attacking any non-Muslims, so clearly you are wrong.
Muslim countries like in the Persian Gulf, rely heavily on tourism, so they certainly would not succeed if Islam required them to attack tourists.

Oh wait.

That is silly.
Not only does Christianity have an old and long standing history of violence and war, like Inquisitions, crusades, and conquistadors, but just recently we illegally invaded Iraq for no reason, and massacred about half a million innocent civilians.

You clearly are a Zionist troll.
It is Zionism that is the greatest threat to the world, not Islam.

When you quote one person, who has nothing to do with the Quran, you prove nothing about Islam.

{... Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21). ...}

The most famous Mohamed Akram was a member of the Pakistani miliary until he died in 1971.
There are dozens of people with that name, but none are of any significance.
HA HA. Oh yes he is. The Explanatory Memorandum is the guiding principle of all the many Muslim Brotherhood front groups in North America, and has been ever since it was written May 22, 1991.

Hamas-CAIR’s co-founder, Omar Ahmad, said: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” and “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

Haitham Ibn Thbait, of the American chapter of Hizb Ut-Tahrir, said exactly the same thing at the Khilafah 2016 conference, held in Chicago. >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back