No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Islamic world" is not a monolith, not even close. That's a generalization fallacy.
Red herring. I did not state or imply that it was. Clearly some parts of the islamic world have seen more benefit from secular reform than have others. And clearly even those countries need a bit more.

We need to empower the muslims willing to accept it and spread it. They are losing. See: Turkey.

The 9/11 people didn't do it for "Islam"
Um...yes they did...they even said so...

The men who planned it said so. Every man who took part said so.

Um... no, I don't think so.
It doesn't matter that you don't think so. Facts dont care what you think or wish is true.

It was done to damage the Crusaders and Zionists. For Allah. It's literally what was said. Repeatedly.

Ah, moving on to Ipse Dixit fallacy. Nice touch.

The facts of US incursions into Iran, Iraq, SA, Lebanon, etc etc etc are on the record. I'm not just making it up.

Not to imply that we only meddled in places that happen to be Muslim; we certainly did the same thing in places that are Catholic. Or Buddhist. Yet I have yet to hear Puerto Rican nationalists lumped as "Catholics". That's a glaring double standard.

The "Islamic world" is not a monolith, not even close. That's a generalization fallacy.
Red herring. I did not state or imply that it was. Clearly some parts of the islamic world have seen more benefit from secular reform than have others. And clearly even those countries need a bit more.

We need to empower the muslims willing to accept it and spread it. They are losing. See: Turkey.

Of course you did. You wrote, quote:

Which is an example of evil, christian fundamentalism.

And what has happened to the Klan over the last 100 years, as secular and progrrssive reform reshapes the world around them?

And that is what needs to happen in the islamic [sic] world.

Now you want to back it up because I corrected you.

The facts of US incursions into Iran, Iraq, SA, Lebanon, etc etc etc are on the record. I'm not just making it up
And I am not making up the fact that the jihadists say they are doing it for Islam. You are the one calling them liars. Go complain to them, then.

You always make this same, stupid mistake. I relate to you exactly what they say, and you get upset at me. Go complain to them.

And what has happened to the Klan over the last 100 years, as secular and progrrssive reform reshapes the world around them?

Saying that more secular reform needs to happen in the islamic world is not equivalent to saying the Islamic world is a heterogeneous monolith. That is a stupid point, and you are embarrassing yourself to try to slither out of the discussion by focusing on it.

The facts of US incursions into Iran, Iraq, SA, Lebanon, etc etc etc are on the record. I'm not just making it up
And I am not making up the fact that the jihadists say they are doing it for Islam. You are the one calling them liars. Go complain to them, then.

You always make this same, stupid mistake. I relate to you exactly what they say, and you get upset at me. Go complain to them.

Yeah sorry, a "because I said so" post on a message board plus $4.50 might get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks.

What are you, mudwhistle 's understudy?

Yeah sorry, a "because I said so" post on a message board plus $4.50 might get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks.
So,lets be very clear, here:

Are you claiming the jihadists DON'T, to a man, say they are doing it for Islam?

Yes or no will suffice.

Saying that more secular reform needs to happen in the islamic world is not equivalent to saying the Islamic world is a heterogeneous monolith. That is a stupid point, and you are embarrassing yourself to try to slither out of the discussion by focusing on it.

You seem to be unable to admit the broad brush.

Is there, I dunno, a "Monotheism world" to describe what specifically the Klan does?

Call the microcosm what it is and quit lumping the macrocosm into it. All that finger-pointing does is condemn the overwhelming majority of (Christians/Muslims/macrocosm) who abhor that shit and want nothing to do with it. And that's bullshit.

Is there, I dunno, a "Monotheism world" to describe what specifically the Klan does?

Call the microcosm what it is and quit lumping the macrocosm into it. All that finger-pointing does is condemn the overwhelming majority of (Christians/Muslims/macrocosm) who abhor that shit and want nothing to do with it. And that's bullshit.
Pointing at bad people clinging to bad ideas in islam most certainly does not condemn all or even most Muslims. That is some grade a Affleck right there. Complete horseshit. And you do the moderate muslims a disservice.

They need our help. What they do not need is a bunch of lying, misguided liberals throwing themselves in front of criticism of bad aspects of islamic politics and culture like mindless human shields.

All religions are feeling the exodus: faith and fairy tales are being replaced by knowledge, worldwide. Sooner or later, because Nature is opposed to myth, the current attempt to bolster the U.S. as a theocracy will reap its karmic due. Apparently, Islam first came to America via the Georgia coast, the same region the Wesley brothers washed ashore there on a shipwreck from the UK.

'In the spring of 1822, in anticipation of the June National Council session, Reverend Lee Compere, representing the Georgia Baptists, arrived in the (Creek) Nation to apply for a school. Capers welcomed him The Baptists could open the second school that the Methodists had promised but lacked the resources to establish. Compere had heard that the Creeks objected to preaching, to which news Capers affected surprise, and together they appealed to Crowell....When presented with Compere's application, the exasperated Big Warrior fumed, "The Missionarys is Coming here like Bees to the hive -- for as fast as one flyes out an other flys in."
(Green MD, The Politics of Indian Removal: Creek Government and Society in Crisis, p. 65)

All religions are feeling the exodus: faith and fairy tales are being replaced by knowledge, worldwide.
Yes. And the information age is the death blow, to a great extent.

We need to expose archaic fundamentalists to modern, better ideas. Over and over and over. And foster cultures where fewer people are born into nasty fundamentalism in the first place.

Pointing at bad people clinging to bad ideas in islam most certainly does not condemn all or even most Muslims. That is some grade a Affleck right there. Complete horseshit. And you do the moderate muslims a disservice.

They need our help. What they do not need is a bunch of lying, misguided liberals throwing themselves in front of criticism of bad aspects of islamic politics and culture like mindless human shields.

Let's put it this way:

Does "the christian [sic] world" need to reform itself because the Ku Klux Klan exists?

Does "the buddhist [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Rohingya persecution?

Does "the jewish [sic] world" need to reform itself because of Baruch Goldstein?

Muslims and Mexicans are a nation within a nation. they are aliens who are occupying federal land. their very presence constitutes a threat, especially mexicans.

mexicans need to be evacuated or locked up. i speak of them as they are. the rule of law is unknown to them. whatever their passions prompt, they do, in restless indolence.

Last edited:
Muslims and Mexicans are a nation within a nation. they are aliens who are occupying federal land. their very presence constitutes a threat, especially mexicans. mexicans need to be evacuated or locked up. i speak of them as they are. the rule of law is unknown to them. whatever their passions prompt, they do, in restless indolence.

And right there is yet another manifestation of this broad-brush pig-ignorance I was just describing.

All that shit does is polarize, divide and destroy. FUCK that binary-ass bullshit.

I submit that here is the world that needs to reform itself ---- the Ignorance World.

Last edited:
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc
You come up with the funniest shit.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc
You come up with the funniest shit.
what about me?

the statement "the Islamic world is not a monolith" is a meme without
merit or meaning or value. It seems to me that it has been USED a million
times-------with less and less value each time

All religions are feeling the exodus: faith and fairy tales are being replaced by knowledge, worldwide. Sooner or later, because Nature is opposed to myth, the current attempt to bolster the U.S. as a theocracy will reap its karmic due. Apparently, Islam first came to America via the Georgia coast, the same region the Wesley brothers washed ashore there on a shipwreck from the UK.

'In the spring of 1822, in anticipation of the June National Council session, Reverend Lee Compere, representing the Georgia Baptists, arrived in the (Creek) Nation to apply for a school. Capers welcomed him The Baptists could open the second school that the Methodists had promised but lacked the resources to establish. Compere had heard that the Creeks objected to preaching, to which news Capers affected surprise, and together they appealed to Crowell....When presented with Compere's application, the exasperated Big Warrior fumed, "The Missionarys is Coming here like Bees to the hive -- for as fast as one flyes out an other flys in."
(Green MD, The Politics of Indian Removal: Creek Government and Society in Crisis, p. 65)

nice talent for the writing of historic fiction novellas-----but no cigar for intellectual analysis

I defy anyone to give a credible definition of "Religion" that fits the world religions but does not fit Islam.

the statement "the Islamic world is not a monolith" is a meme without
merit or meaning or value. It seems to me that it has been USED a million
times-------with less and less value each time

You don't know what the word monolith means? Rilly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back