🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

As soon as we get the check from Mexico, he will have kept his campaign promise.
Again, you make that stupid comment. You ain’t the brightest bulb, nor the sharpest knife! You’re a zero

Hey, your blob said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I’m just asking where the check is.
That it makes you uncomfortable and angry…that is your problem.
Yep, and there’s already been an explanation in here on how. If you really cared, you would have read them. You just stay a zero

The explanation is that he lied. What remains a mystery is why you continue to hump his leg like a little poodle.

I just like beating you over the head with that fact which explains why you are so angry.
So that’s what gets you off! Zero was correct

cause the left has been so trustworthy? is that it?

i'd love to find an answer in the middle but it's painfully obvious many people in here just hate the other side. end of story. both sides can find historical reasons for the hate, but neither side can find a way to put the hate down.
Sure we can.

Democrats Get DACA. Trump/America Gets The Wall.

Democrats agree to end / shut down their illegal criminal/cop killer-protecting Sanctuary Cities and Trump agrees to open back up the government.

It would be nice if the Democrats 'threw in' a promise to stop election fraud / using votes from illegals as they did in Broward country this last election, but I don't expect them to bend over backwards here as we begin to try to compromise. :p
Demolosers don’t know the word compromise

and he was right. cause the first thing that would happen is you all would go fking ape shit over something that isn't legitimate.
No, that's moronic. It would not do damage to him fror people who already don't support him to criticize him. That was a stupid response and clearly and overwrought, desperate effort on your part.

And obviously,if the tax returns contain nothing bad, the response he jas received for withholding them is worse.

Dumb post overall by you.

We have nobody to blame but ourselves, we have the government we deserve.
We are not solely to blame. What choice did any of us really have?

Both parties give us a bunch of lying, power-hungry politicians with their own interests in mind, whom they re-tread and let sit in the same office for decades.

What can we possibly do about that shit. The people can't agree on anything and politicians eat it up and keep power.

DweD68wVsAAOF23

These Chuck and Nancy memes are getting better and better.

THEN we follow up by working on DACA
Yeah, that's what the Republicans said they would do the last time a shutdown was threatened, and then they didn't do shit about the Dreamers.

I would not take their word on fuck-all.
Even McConnell isn't doing any more deals with Trump

And that's what makes the situation not just on the Trump shutdown, but on any legislation, unique in my lifetime ... or at least unique other than in the Nixon impeachment crisis.

There is simply no way to do any govt business unless it's bipartisan and a veto proof majority.
cause the left has been so trustworthy? is that it?

i'd love to find an answer in the middle but it's painfully obvious many people in here just hate the other side. end of story. both sides can find historical reasons for the hate, but neither side can find a way to put the hate down.
what would actually go a long way is for once the dems compromising. until then, you can turn blue and nothing will change. It is all in the dems hands and you heard them on their stance, fk off america

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall
Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

The Wall was approved in 2006. Democrats refuse to release the money for it already appropriated.
Republicans have run congress for the last ten years. They have had control of all three branches of government for the last two years. Why didn’t they release the funding?

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

The Wall was approved in 2006. Democrats refuse to release the money for it already appropriated.
Republicans have run congress for the last ten years. They have had control of all three branches of government for the last two years. Why didn’t they release the funding?
dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate. Why don't you fking ignorant fools learn about our country before wasting everyones time in here?

so you are new to how our political system works...

Democrats idiea of bi-partisan negotiations:

"Give us everything we want and we'll leave you alone for 30 seconds.......then we'll make fun of you for years for caving into our ridiculous demands!!!"

That's what Bush Sr found out. They hammered him to raise taxes, then when he did, used it to campaign against him.
Never make agreements with Muslims, Democrats, or the insane.

Trump could have had that deal earlier this year. What he is offering is the highway or my way. Why not strike a grand compromise on the wall, immigration and DACA. Revive the Gang of 8 bill.

The fact is we don't need a wall. President Reagan stood for tearing down walls not building walls.

The Trump/McConnell shutdown is now the 2nd longest on record. Next up is Gingrich shutdown.
When did the Dims agree to fund 700-1000 miles of wall?

LOL.
You are hopelessly lost.

Any agreement that doesn't have DACA instituted FIRST is a fool's errand. Trump simply can not be trusted
nope, border wall first. the left already renegged once under Reagan. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And it ain't happening that way ever again. you really are an evil person aren't you. compulsive as well, your way or no way type.
LOL
Trump reneged last month.

The fact remains if one is unable to trust another why would one be so stupid as to enter into negotiations with someone with a proven track record of deceit?
Negotiating in good faith is not how the democrats operate.

Any agreement that doesn't have DACA instituted FIRST is a fool's errand. Trump simply can not be trusted
nope, border wall first. the left already renegged once under Reagan. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And it ain't happening that way ever again. you really are an evil person aren't you. compulsive as well, your way or no way type.
LOL
Trump reneged last month.
how?

dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate.
Which, after 8 years of unprecedented obstruction, he will never, ever get.
so - again - when has any outgoing party ever looked at the incoming party and said "how can we help you achieve your agenda?"

no. it has not in my lifetime. if i missed it please link a man up. i'd love to be wrong here.

so - given this is the nature of the beast, we *have* reduced ourselves into a payback politics system, not getting *anything* done.

who does that help in the end?

Democrats idiea of bi-partisan negotiations:

"Give us everything we want and we'll leave you alone for 30 seconds.......then we'll make fun of you for years for caving into our ridiculous demands!!!"

That's what Bush Sr found out. They hammered him to raise taxes, then when he did, used it to campaign against him.
Never make agreements with Muslims, Democrats, or the insane.
can you imagine calling that thing grandpa? LOL. the wife and I were trying to decide, was the evil stare down at the country? or did he think he had superman's laser eyes? we were laughing our asses off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back