🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

so - again - when has any outgoing party ever looked at the incoming party and said "how can
That's a ridiculous response. That is not the only alternative to the unprecedented obstruction we saw during the Obama presidency.

Because tax EXPERTS can find how the pos has been f-ing the system
Isn’t the irs tax experts? He’s under audits they found nothing. Who besides the IRS do you need? TDS fk
Look you trumpette you traitor ever hear of forensic accountants? They will tear a new hole into your trump lying scumbag
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:dude you have TDS bad. such rage for a President of the US. you should be careful with how much you post your rage.
I'm trying jc But I have the bad habit of calling shit shit Don't need to dress it up
I laugh at schmucks like you, cause you truly hate Americans
You're so FOS your eyes are brown From what you say here I'd believe you're a fn white racist who hates anyone not your color,,,who thinks everyone is stealing from you while YOU don't have a pot to piss in

As soon as we get the check from Mexico, he will have kept his campaign promise.
Again, you make that stupid comment. You ain’t the brightest bulb, nor the sharpest knife! You’re a zero

Hey, your blob said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I’m just asking where the check is.
That it makes you uncomfortable and angry…that is your problem.
Yep, and there’s already been an explanation in here on how. If you really cared, you would have read them. You just stay a zero

The explanation is that he lied. What remains a mystery is why you continue to hump his leg like a little poodle.

I just like beating you over the head with that fact which explains why you are so angry.
So that’s what gets you off! Zero was correct

Making you guys angry and frustrating you? I quite enjoy it; yes. Being correct and righteous (as I am)….that is just an added bonus.

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall
Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

The Wall was approved in 2006. Democrats refuse to release the money for it already appropriated.
Republicans have run congress for the last ten years. They have had control of all three branches of government for the last two years. Why didn’t they release the funding?
dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate. Why don't you fking ignorant fools learn about our country before wasting everyones time in here?
Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

The Wall was approved in 2006. Democrats refuse to release the money for it already appropriated.
Republicans have run congress for the last ten years. They have had control of all three branches of government for the last two years. Why didn’t they release the funding?
dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate. Why don't you fking ignorant fools learn about our country before wasting everyones time in here?
if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?

Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.

if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?
Because it requires 60 votes, you fucking dumbass.

Well, too bad then. Maybe if your party didn’t spend all their time obstructing everything, dems might be more willing to compromise.

please list any time kavanaugh was shown to have a drinking problem.

the shit "the left" will make up is beyond reason as times. you get bitter and don't get your way, the petulant child comes out and everyone is evil to them.

Well, too bad then. Maybe if your party didn’t spend all their time obstructing everything, dems might be more willing to compromise.
isn't this the party that fucked over reagan on immigration? would you rather the republicans just lied to you and did what they wanted to do anyway? a precedent set by the dems esp in immigration?

bitter fucking child.

Other than when he admitted it?
that he drank in college? even "a lot"? lord we're all alcoholics then, huh?

give me examples of how his "drinking problems" affected him or his work in his adult life.

i'm pretty fucking sure you wouldn't want to be judged by the same metrics you fling on others.

give me examples of how his "drinking problems" affected him or his work in his adult life.

i'm pretty fucking sure you wouldn't want to be judged by the same metrics you fling on others.
Whoah, that was a quick lane change. Settle down , you asked. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Any agreement that doesn't have DACA instituted FIRST is a fool's errand. Trump simply can not be trusted
nope, border wall first. the left already renegged once under Reagan. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And it ain't happening that way ever again. you really are an evil person aren't you. compulsive as well, your way or no way type.
LOL
Trump reneged last month.
how?

Damn, dude. You honestly don't remember?

Trump agreed to a clean CR with both houses of Congress. They delivered with full bipartisan support.

He refused to sign it.

What's the whip count, dope?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.

Whoah, that was a quick lane change. Settle down , you asked. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
it's not a "lane change".

its getting tired of people making shit up about others to suit their views of who they need someone else to be. you want to dog on kavanaugh for being an alcoholic cause he drank in college, you're being the exact asswhipe i'm referring to.

Again, you make that stupid comment. You ain’t the brightest bulb, nor the sharpest knife! You’re a zero

Hey, your blob said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I’m just asking where the check is.
Yep, and there’s already been an explanation in here on how. If you really cared, you would have read them. You just stay a zero

The explanation is that he lied. What remains a mystery is why you continue to hump his leg like a little poodle.

I just like beating you over the head with that fact which explains why you are so angry.

Making you guys angry and frustrating you? I quite enjoy it; yes. Being correct and righteous (as I am)….that is just an added bonus.
you think I'm angry? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: dude, you're a tool, I enjoy your stupid in here daily. still waiting on that evidence zero!!

you think I'm angry? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: dude, you're a tool, I enjoy your stupid in here daily. still waiting on that evidence zero!!

Of course you’re angry. You’re a conservative republican; you wake up angry, you do whatever it is you do all day looking for ways to be offended, and you go to sleep angry.

Your posts prove it.

Of course you’re angry. You’re a conservative republican; you wake up angry, you do whatever it is you do all day looking for ways to be offended, and you go to sleep angry.

Your posts prove it.
or not Francis. or not. your existence only offends me. but doesn't anger me, see I believe in your freedom to be a whacked off job like you are and letting you demonstrate your wackiness. It's american. It's you trying to silence me that shows who is truly angry. When you can't accept trump as president proves who is angry. not supporting americans building a wall, again, shows you as angry. So unless you can provide something that shows where I've demonstrated anger, you're just again a zero.

you just asked an idiot to answer an intelligent question. The best you'll get is an idiotic answer.

Forum List

Back