🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate. Why don't you fking ignorant fools learn about our country before wasting everyones time in here?
Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.
dude for the 1 millionth time to a fking loser leftist, trump needed nine democrats in the senate. Why don't you fking ignorant fools learn about our country before wasting everyones time in here?
if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?
Because it requires 60 votes, you fucking dumbass.

What's the whip count, dope?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
what you need to ask is how many do you need to overturn a veto. I'll wait. see that's how our country operates. fk I wish you all would learn how this country functions.

I know how it functions, dope.

The Republicans are losing ground.
McConnell won't be able to hold off a vote much longer.
how? how many votes would you need for a veto. I'm still calling and telling them the victims families are in more pain than a person not getting a pay check for a week. you don't value life I see. of course not, you're for abortions.

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
No it doesn't, moron. It only means there are more than 40.

Huh?

Four Republicans voting with Dems to open the govt puts them over fifty, dope.
again, bright boy, how many votes do you need? 50? are truly that stupid?

I never said they did, retard
you said they had 50. what is it you meant then?

Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.
if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?

Huh?

so you don't care about the victims families of crimes by illegals. you like telling them to fk off eh? so 5 billion isn't worth it to you? the equivalent of five dollars in normal budgets. wow. you really are an asshole.

We can talk about that when the govt reopens.

In the meantime you're victimizing hundreds of thousands.

Truly retarded logic.

Huh?

I meant what I said, retard.

The majority of Congress wants to end the shutdown.

Huh?

so you don't care about the victims families of crimes by illegals. you like telling them to fk off eh? so 5 billion isn't worth it to you? the equivalent of five dollars in normal budgets. wow. you really are an asshole.

Truly retarded logic.
we can talk about when the 5 billion is handed to the president and then open the government. He won't stand down cause you threaten him. he's not a fool either. funny, you are far too stupid to understand compromise and negotiation.

Huh?

again stupid fk, how many votes do you need to overturn a veto? I love you playing stupid

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.
you're victimizing families of americans who died at the hands of illegals and you just shit on them. how fking white of you!

Huh?

again stupid fk, how many votes do you need to overturn a veto? I love you playing stupid

I said nothing of voting, dope.

then you have no point. ok, what a waste of words.

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.
you're victimizing families of americans who died at the hands of illegals and you just shit on them. how fking white of you!

Keep dancing, monkey.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens.

Well, too bad then. Maybe if your party didn’t spend all their time obstructing everything, dems might be more willing to compromise.
So, retaliation is the motive? Democrats are petty, small minded and vindictive. Is that what you're saying?
So, retaliation is the motive? Democrats are petty, small minded and vindictive. Is that what you're saying?

^ He says with a straight face while supporting the president shutting down the govt for political leverage.
Leverage is not the same thing as spite, dick head. I don't recall Dims objecting when Obama did it.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.
Hutch Starskey , look at this guy, he just laughed at the victims families. Wow, truly you have no class or honor. for five bucks to open the government.

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.

Keep dancing, monkey.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens.
will they get their money? yes or no question?

BTW, I'm more concerned for the safety of 300 million then a delayed check for thousands.

WE all know what you are for. fk all of the 300 million.

The point is, Trump and McConnell are losing ground.

The majority of Congress supports reopening the govt.

Trump and McConnell wholly own this debacle now.

The point is, Trump and McConnell are losing ground.

The majority of Congress supports reopening the govt.

Trump and McConnell wholly own this debacle now.
when negotiating, the one saying no, is the one in control. you should take a class.

Nancy, will I get the funding for the border security, nancy: no!! see?

Class 101

Well, too bad then. Maybe if your party didn’t spend all their time obstructing everything, dems might be more willing to compromise.

^ He says with a straight face while supporting the president shutting down the govt for political leverage.
Leverage is not the same thing as spite, dick head. I don't recall Dims objecting when Obama did it.

Politics either way, dope.

Huh?

No republicans are voting to cave into the demands of Pelosi and Schumer, you fucking dope.

what you need to ask is how many do you need to overturn a veto. I'll wait. see that's how our country operates. fk I wish you all would learn how this country functions.

I know how it functions, dope.

The Republicans are losing ground.
McConnell won't be able to hold off a vote much longer.
Pelosi and Schumer are the ones who came off looking like petty vindictive assholes.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

Or you simply aren't able to.

The majority of congress wants to end the shutdown.

Forum List

Back