🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

Because it requires 60 votes, you fucking dumbass.

What's the whip count, dope?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
No it doesn't, moron. It only means there are more than 40.

Huh?

Four Republicans voting with Dems to open the govt puts them over fifty, dope.
so you don't care about the victims families of crimes by illegals. you like telling them to fk off eh? so 5 billion isn't worth it to you? the equivalent of five dollars in normal budgets. wow. you really are an asshole.

We can talk about that when the govt reopens.

In the meantime you're victimizing hundreds of thousands.

Truly retarded logic.
Government employees? They can go hang, for all I care.

Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.
if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
what you need to ask is how many do you need to overturn a veto. I'll wait. see that's how our country operates. fk I wish you all would learn how this country functions.

I know how it functions, dope.

The Republicans are losing ground.
McConnell won't be able to hold off a vote much longer.
Pelosi and Schumer are the ones who came off looking like petty vindictive assholes.
ten fold!!!!

Huh?

again, bright boy, how many votes do you need? 50? are truly that stupid?

I never said they did, retard
you said they had 50. what is it you meant then?

I meant what I said, retard.

The majority of Congress wants to end the shutdown.
Only if Trump gets his $5 billion

again stupid fk, how many votes do you need to overturn a veto? I love you playing stupid

I said nothing of voting, dope.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

Or you simply aren't able to.

The majority of congress wants to end the shutdown.
well fk, everyone wants to end the shutdown. wow. can't make this kind of shit up. dude, you're hilarious.

Huh?

so you don't care about the victims families of crimes by illegals. you like telling them to fk off eh? so 5 billion isn't worth it to you? the equivalent of five dollars in normal budgets. wow. you really are an asshole.

Truly retarded logic.
you're victimizing families of americans who died at the hands of illegals and you just shit on them. how fking white of you!

Keep dancing, monkey.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens.
will they get their money? yes or no question?

BTW, I'm more concerned for the safety of 300 million then a delayed check for thousands.

WE all know what you are for. fk all of the 300 million.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens for political advantage.

300 million people protected or thousands getting delayed checks. which is the bigger objective?

Well, too bad then. Maybe if your party didn’t spend all their time obstructing everything, dems might be more willing to compromise.
So, retaliation is the motive? Democrats are petty, small minded and vindictive. Is that what you're saying?
So, retaliation is the motive? Democrats are petty, small minded and vindictive. Is that what you're saying?

^ He says with a straight face while supporting the president shutting down the govt for political leverage.
Leverage is not the same thing as spite, dick head. I don't recall Dims objecting when Obama did it.

Politics either way, dope.
Yes, I know politicians are often petty and vindictive. Apparently you're OK with that.

again stupid fk, how many votes do you need to overturn a veto? I love you playing stupid

then you have no point. ok, what a waste of words.

The point is, Trump and McConnell are losing ground.

The majority of Congress supports reopening the govt.

Trump and McConnell wholly own this debacle now.
when negotiating, the one saying no, is the one in control. you should take a class.

Nancy, will I get the funding for the border security, nancy: no!! see?

Class 101

Great. That doesn't change my point.

Truly retarded logic.
you're victimizing families of americans who died at the hands of illegals and you just shit on them. how fking white of you!

Keep dancing, monkey.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens.
will they get their money? yes or no question?

BTW, I'm more concerned for the safety of 300 million then a delayed check for thousands.

WE all know what you are for. fk all of the 300 million.

You're victimizing nearly a million of your fellow citizens for political advantage.
so you don't believe the 300 million should be safe for five bucks? really?

Sounds like quite the deal. and you say fk off people I won't give you five dollar!!!

when negotiating, the one saying no, is the one in control. you should take a class.

Class 101

well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point. Cause it's obvious you don't understand negotiations. see both parties give and take. when one party says a flat out no, that isn't negotiating that is a stance and as such is ownership of the stalemate. so, again, what's your point?

Repugs got the drunk on the USSC with 50 votes. Maybe they don’t want the wall either.
if the republicans can get a drunken masher onto the Supreme Court with only 50 votes, why couldn’t they get their stupid wall with 51?

Huh?

No republicans are voting to cave into the demands of Pelosi and Schumer, you fucking dope.

LOL

3 Republican senators want to reopen government without a border deal

Shelley Moore Capito came out last night.

what you need to ask is how many do you need to overturn a veto. I'll wait. see that's how our country operates. fk I wish you all would learn how this country functions.

I know how it functions, dope.

The Republicans are losing ground.
McConnell won't be able to hold off a vote much longer.
Pelosi and Schumer are the ones who came off looking like petty vindictive assholes.

Great. The majority of Congress wants the shutdown to end.

Huh?

No republicans are voting to cave into the demands of Pelosi and Schumer, you fucking dope.

LOL

3 Republican senators want to reopen government without a border deal

Shelley Moore Capito came out last night.
:dunno:

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.

Thanks for your honesty.

Huh?

again, bright boy, how many votes do you need? 50? are truly that stupid?

I never said they did, retard

Only if Trump gets his $5 billion
LOL
Right now, dope.

Huh?

Truly retarded logic.

Thanks for your honesty.
and yours. you openly want 300 million to be sacrificed at the hands of illegals.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

well fk, everyone wants to end the shutdown. wow. can't make this kind of shit up. dude, you're hilarious.

Without funding, retard.

Without funding, retard.
prove it.

Class 101

well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point. Cause it's obvious you don't understand negotiations. see both parties give and take. when one party says a flat out no, that isn't negotiating that is a stance and as such is ownership of the stalemate. so, again, what's your point?

well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point.

You often struggle in that regard. Nothing new.

Without funding, retard.
prove it.
LOL
I just did above, dope.
You responded.

Forum List

Back