🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

then you have no point. ok, what a waste of words.

The point is, Trump and McConnell are losing ground.

The majority of Congress supports reopening the govt.

Trump and McConnell wholly own this debacle now.
when negotiating, the one saying no, is the one in control. you should take a class.

Nancy, will I get the funding for the border security, nancy: no!! see?

Class 101

Great. That doesn't change my point.
well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point. Cause it's obvious you don't understand negotiations. see both parties give and take. when one party says a flat out no, that isn't negotiating that is a stance and as such is ownership of the stalemate. so, again, what's your point?

well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point.

You often struggle in that regard. Nothing new.
fk an eh!!! you never have one.

The point is, Trump and McConnell are losing ground.

The majority of Congress supports reopening the govt.

Trump and McConnell wholly own this debacle now.
when negotiating, the one saying no, is the one in control. you should take a class.

Class 101

well I'm still trying to figure out what is your point. Cause it's obvious you don't understand negotiations. see both parties give and take. when one party says a flat out no, that isn't negotiating that is a stance and as such is ownership of the stalemate. so, again, what's your point?

Trump and McConnell stand alone.

Class 101

I stand with them, and so do 55% of the country. again, you don't want to protect 300 million americans why?

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.

Yep and no opening until wall money is included.

Mexican Standoff

Jo

I stand with them, and so do 55% of the country. again, you don't want to protect 300 million americans why?

That rhetoric is useless when Trump and McConnell alone are responsible for the shutdown.

That rhetoric is useless when Trump and McConnell alone are responsible for the shutdown.
except when Nancy says no. Now she owns it. I gave you the art of the negotiation, one has to actually negotiate.

except when Nancy says no. Now she owns it. I gave you the art of the negotiation, one has to actually negotiate.

She can say no because she and a majority of the congress want to reopen the govt.

She can say no because she and a majority of the congress want to reopen the govt.
hahahahaahahahaha

All she has to do is say here's five bucks.

BTW, she doesn't have the necessary votes. until that happens, no she doesn't have a majority.

hahahahaahahahaha

BTW, she doesn't have the necessary votes.
19d86cea-d051-45d6-8255-579887d5c003_text.gif

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall

Actually, he has said what he wants to do.

He wants to END ILLEGAL immigration. It is really hard to measure the costs, b/c it would not only cost the tax payer, it would completely realign the economy of the whole of N. America.

The ruling elite corporate sectors of Big Ag, the construction industry, and others foundations that give to the organized Day Labor industry, are all connected with the elite media at the CFR to brain wash American to make sure their source of illegal labor which does not need to be regulated continues.

This black market labor pool was important as it replaced domestic labor in the eighties, and continued to grow since. Now we are dependent on it. The electorate doesn't have an independent thought in their head that istn't put there by the corporate TEE VEE or corporate print, or wholly owned CFR silicon valley. Thus, they serve these interests, the interests of the elites which want black market labor in contravention of the ACA.

Naturally, NO ONE in the MSM is telling anyone the complete and total truth about this issue, nor is the administration.

How would folks feel if they knew that by constructing this wall, and ending illegal immigration, all landscaping and housing costs will go up?

All food costs will go up?

Etc., Etc., Etc.,

So much nobody is talking about.
2fqu61.jpg

hahahahaahahahaha

View attachment 239318
again you're saying fk the 300 million right?

hahahahaahahahaha

View attachment 239318
Minus the million in your collateral damage of course.

hahahahaahahahaha

View attachment 239318
Minus the million in your collateral damage of course.
you know, whatever you think with your kill americans off agenda KAOA

Because it requires 60 votes, you fucking dumbass.

What's the whip count, dope?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
No it doesn't, moron. It only means there are more than 40.

Huh?

Four Republicans voting with Dems to open the govt puts them over fifty, dope.
No republicans are voting to cave into the demands of Pelosi and Schumer, you fucking dope.

LOL

3 Republican senators want to reopen government without a border deal

Shelley Moore Capito came out last night.
There are always traitors among Republicans. However, they will be slitting their throats if they actually do it.

What's the whip count, dope?

There's are four Senate Republicans now who have publicly defected. There are no doubt more.

That means there is a majority in the Senate that does not support a shutdown for a wall.
No it doesn't, moron. It only means there are more than 40.

Huh?

Four Republicans voting with Dems to open the govt puts them over fifty, dope.
No republicans are voting to cave into the demands of Pelosi and Schumer, you fucking dope.

LOL

Shelley Moore Capito came out last night.
There are always traitors among Republicans. However, they will be slitting their throats if they actually do it.
They're on the winning side, fool.

Explain this, the last government shut down was over 3.4 billion dollars, that Republicans said we could not afford to spend.
so what's changed with this shut down? how are we now able to afford 5 billion? when we have even more debt?

again stupid fk, how many votes do you need to overturn a veto? I love you playing stupid

I said nothing of voting, dope.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

Or you simply aren't able to.

The majority of congress wants to end the shutdown.
well fk, everyone wants to end the shutdown. wow. can't make this kind of shit up. dude, you're hilarious.

Without funding, retard.
Wrong.

I said nothing of voting, dope.

can't even track what you're saying cause you just make it up as you go to be "that dude" who does nothing but bitches and argues.

well fk, everyone wants to end the shutdown. wow. can't make this kind of shit up. dude, you're hilarious.

Without funding, retard.
Wrong.

Without funding, retard.
Wrong.
300 million vs 800k. hmmmm

Forum List

Back