No Nine-Year-Old Is Gay

Ive watched a nephew and a son of a step aunt grow from boys to men....each had the gayish girly lisp thing that some homosexual males get...

they had the voice since they 1st learned to talk...

they both turned out gay, as if by magic

since then, and also adding in the evidence that I like girls NATURALLY, theres not a mother fucker on this earth that can tell me that gay folks arent born gay.

if you have a problem with that...youre emotional

STFU stupid regressive old people.

People don't make a "decision" whether or not they're gay.

They either are or they aren't.

God, you guys are dumb.
So you think a nine year old knows enough to decide whether he is gay ir not?
Did you "decide" to like girls, or did it just happen? When did you know? I knew in kindergarten. That was my first kiss. It was a long time ago so my memory is fuzzy, but as i recall, she was super hot.

A super hot 5 year old?

I guess this goes along with the guy who was talking about a 6 year old boys penis.
Hey, to a fellow 5 year old, she was hot. Again, it was 40 years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

No 5 year old boy thinks a girl is "hot". They have no idea what that means unless, of course, they've had time to spend with a Catholic priest, then they could be very sexualized by 5.
You didnt see her. Im telling you, she was hot.

when I was 6 years old, in first grade, I had a severe crush on a girl in my class; her name was Carol D.
I had no idea why I felt so attracted to this girl but the attraction was overwhelming.
I did one of the corniest things ever; I went to the grocery store with my Mom, as I always did, went to one of those vending machines that contains the two-piece containers that contain weird little items, I got one that contained a ring, and I gave Carol the ring one day at school the next week. This, at six years old.
I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay. I'm not saying he was gay but I believe the kid thought he was.
Kids are MUCH more intuitive than most adults will ever give them credit for.

As usual, the left is morally bankrupt on this issue and don't know when to keep their disgusting mouths shut. Remember when the legalization of gay marriage was still up for debate and one argument against it was it would lead to a "slippery slope" of indoctrinating kids into the homosexual lifestyle? "Spare us your tin foil hat conspiracy theories!" they said.

Somehow, they'll find a way to blame this kid's death on us, the evil right wingers who warned them against going down this road. It's because we're not tolerant enough, because we shelter kids from expressions of gay sexuality, that we should create more opportunities for "education".

Day of the rope, the night of long knives.

I can't wait.

If one of my boys said that to me when they were 9 I would have busted out laughing. This Mother immediately confirms his absurd "coming out" with "I still love you".

The Mother is demonstrating 'unconditional love' for her child which is something you will likely never comprehend, and I'm confident you will never experience.

If one of my boys said that to me when they were 9 I would have busted out laughing. This Mother immediately confirms his absurd "coming out" with "I still love you".

The Mother is demonstrating 'unconditional love' for her child which is something you will likely never comprehend, and I'm confident you will never experience.
Do you have kids? Your cluelessness tells me you don't.

A 'true' parent will never reject a child for who the child cares about, who the child loves, or if the child is straight, gay, purple, or whatever.

A 'true' parent will offer any child they have unconditional love. Love costs nothing; it is free. All one has to do is offer it.

You obviously know nothing about the real & true concept of what love actually is, or else you're only playing stupid.

A 'true' parent will never reject a child for who the child cares about, who the child loves, or if the child is straight, gay, purple, or whatever.

A 'true' parent will offer any child they have unconditional love. Love costs nothing; it is free. All one has to do is offer it.

You obviously know nothing about the real & true concept of what love actually is, or else you're only playing stupid.
Right, just like I thought you don't have kids. So here is where you are wrong on the Mom. If the boy is 16 and sexually mature then the Mother's response "I Still Love You" is being a good loving Mother. At 9 years old, her response is confusing and wrong because he can't possibly know who he sexually prefers because he is not sexual yet. And by using the word "still" that makes the kid think there is something wrong with him. And like I posted, one can only wonder what type of bizarre input this boy was receiving for him to even be worrying about being Gay at 9 years old.

Right, just like I thought you don't have kids. So here is where you are wrong on the Mom. If the boy is 16 and sexually mature then the Mother's response "I Still Love You" is being a good loving Mother. At 9 years old, her response is confusing and wrong because he can't possibly know who he sexually prefers because he is not sexual yet. And by using the word "still" that makes the kid think there is something wrong with him. And like I posted, one can only wonder what type of bizarre input this boy was receiving for him to even be worrying about being Gay at 9 years old.

You are an idiot

when I was 6 years old, in first grade, I had a severe crush on a girl in my class; her name was Carol D.
I had no idea why I felt so attracted to this girl but the attraction was overwhelming.
I did one of the corniest things ever; I went to the grocery store with my Mom, as I always did, went to one of those vending machines that contains the two-piece containers that contain weird little items, I got one that contained a ring, and I gave Carol the ring one day at school the next week. This, at six years old.
I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay. I'm not saying he was gay but I believe the kid thought he was.
Kids are MUCH more intuitive than most adults will ever give them credit for.

They are also much more malleable, and can be convinced of things of which they have no conception by too much exposure to adult matters.

Between the psychoactive drugging via the school system, the addiction to social media and the constant bombardment with the oddest of adult proclivities, now normalized, the culture devised by the American Left is driving the kids insane.

Forum List

Back