No one is going to take your guns

I was in the military for 11 years... I know how to handle weapons.

But here's how I'd run the program. I wouldn't go after you loudmouths first. I'd go after the freakish cultists, the racist nutbags, and the tatooed freaks first. And I'd take extra careful steps to take them alive, just so I can perp walk them for Mr and Mrs. Middle class America to see.

Then we'd quietly go after the rest of you freaks... and if they hear, "Yeah, I hear old Sandy got busted by the ATF!" the images would already be juxtaposed.

Well from the description you gave of who you would go after ... All I can say is that I would be the last person on the ATF's list if it looked like yours.
Just be thankful that you are not in the military now ... Because I was too ... And your type wouldn't last a day in my unit.

yeah, right.

I think you miss my point. By going after the freaks first, we cement in the public mind, "These are the kinds of crazies still keeping their guns!" Then it really doesn't matter what you look like in the later stages, the image will already be set.

I suggest you start in the hood Joe...................Places the police don't even want to go.......................Perhaps the Drug Dealers, the last I heard they only are armed with Feather Pillows Joe..............................

You keep saying you got a set, so start there..........

:popcorn:

Well from the description you gave of who you would go after ... All I can say is that I would be the last person on the ATF's list if it looked like yours.
Just be thankful that you are not in the military now ... Because I was too ... And your type wouldn't last a day in my unit.

yeah, right.

I think you miss my point. By going after the freaks first, we cement in the public mind, "These are the kinds of crazies still keeping their guns!" Then it really doesn't matter what you look like in the later stages, the image will already be set.

I suggest you start in the hood Joe...................Places the police don't even want to go.......................Perhaps the Drug Dealers, the last I heard they only are armed with Feather Pillows Joe..............................

Yup, only a matter of time before the nutters start talking about "Those people".

[

Snipe a few regional Mrs. Middle Class with babies in their arms Vicki Weaver-style for the news ?

You mean Vicki Weaver the NAZI?

Can't get horribly upset when Nazis gets shot.

Oh I know due process doesn't count for those you don' t like.

Randy Weaver had due process. He was caught buying an illegal weapon, and refused to comply with a lawful arrest warrent. He and his family then shot at federal officers.

[

Wow ... That would be a tragedy ... Especially since being at work doesn't necessarily mean unarmed.

The government endangering civilian lives in attempts to enforce their tyranny by engaging in a gun battle at a public facility.
The video footage might actually serve as a decent warning and training video for newly recruited agents ... The ones replacing the dead.
Just be thankful you don't have the stones to be part of the "We" you keep talking about taking guns away ... You are so stupid you would probably shoot yourself.

I bet whose idea that ends up being ... Won't be in charge the following day ... Even if they live through it.

But here's how I'd run the program. I wouldn't go after you loudmouths first. I'd go after the freakish cultists, the racist nutbags, and the tatooed freaks first. And I'd take extra careful steps to take them alive, just so I can perp walk them for Mr and Mrs. Middle class America to see.

Then we'd quietly go after the rest of you freaks... and if they hear, "Yeah, I hear old Sandy got busted by the ATF!" the images would already be juxtaposed.
What's wrong with having tattoos?

Not a week goes by without you exposing your irrational hatred for different groups of people.

Last week it was Jews. This week people with tattoos.

You're a psychotic motherfucker.

Puzzling..............Joe earlier in the thread said he wouldn't go out to get the guns.............He sit back and let others go get the guns.......................

Then he changed to I'M FUCKING RAMBO JOE with 11 years MILITARY TRAINING SHIT.....................

I'd go out and LET YOU LIVE type chit, and then get you guys...................

I know you are Lying Troll Joe..............But do you know how utterly STUPID YOU SOUND.

BTW................You still have NO CLUE about FREEDOM................As it is with the rest of the Lunatic Fringe Liberals, the ONLY FREEDOM you will EVER ALLOW are to those THAT AGREE WITH YOU JOE..................

We do not agree, and if you ever pass the Law, we WILL NOT OBEY.............As will a LARGE PORTION OF THE U.S...........................Question is Joe.............How much bloodshed to enforce your BS LAWS ......................................

You act like I care?

Guns have nothing to do with freedom.

Frankly, we aren't free if we can't send our kids to school or to the movies or to the store without having to worry that a Lanza or a Holmes or a Zimmerman might shoot them.

You can have all the "Freedom" you want. You can pray to your magic sky faries and say incredibly retarded shit like, "I'm happy working for a pittance so Mitt can have a dressage horsie"... It's free country, man.

What you can't have is a gun.

Because you don't need it and frankly, I don't trust you with one.

And since when do I care what a Liberal Lying Nut bag thinks...............The last I heard there was still some of the Republic left that turds like you haven't fucked over yet.........................

You believe that you have the right to tell others how to live, what they may possess, what they may buy, and if we OBEY YOU then you are fine with it...................

Then you state we don't know what Freedom and Liberty mean....................

Now carry your butt out and take out the Pit bulls Joe...........No guns allowed, and if the owners take your sorry butt out in the process in an Open carry state, then quite simply too bad.

:lol:

[

Wow ... That would be a tragedy ... Especially since being at work doesn't necessarily mean unarmed.

The government endangering civilian lives in attempts to enforce their tyranny by engaging in a gun battle at a public facility.
The video footage might actually serve as a decent warning and training video for newly recruited agents ... The ones replacing the dead.
Just be thankful you don't have the stones to be part of the "We" you keep talking about taking guns away ... You are so stupid you would probably shoot yourself.

I bet whose idea that ends up being ... Won't be in charge the following day ... Even if they live through it.

What's wrong with having tattoos?

Not a week goes by without you exposing your irrational hatred for different groups of people.

Last week it was Jews. This week people with tattoos.

You're a psychotic motherfucker.

Says the guy who has to own guns and talks about all the people he wants to shoot.

Yeah, this is totally normal, guy.

allgier.jpg

Don't know why I'd judge him at all...

yeah, right.

Yup, only a matter of time before the nutters start talking about "Those people".
you libs shot your load with sandy hook, and it got you nowhere. well it did get a few of your own recalled, galvanized the pro gun crown, increased NRA membership, sent gun purchases and requests for permits through the roof, got people hoarding tons of ammunition, alienated left wing gun owners against the party. Yea, your radical, reactionary actions were a real win for your agenda weren't they?

Name: Rabid bear shot dead by victim

State: VA

Description:
A rabid bear came out of the woods and went after the men. One of the men climbed on top of the cab of the truck, and the other was attempting to put their truck's parking brake on, when the bear entered the cab. The man atop the cab put his shotgun to the head of the bear and killed it. Neither man was injured in the attack.

Date: Apr 19, 2012

[

And since when do I care what a Liberal Lying Nut bag thinks...............The last I heard there was still some of the Republic left that turds like you haven't fucked over yet.........................

You believe that you have the right to tell others how to live, what they may possess, what they may buy, and if we OBEY YOU then you are fine with it...................

Then you state we don't know what Freedom and Liberty mean....................

Now carry your butt out and take out the Pit bulls Joe...........No guns allowed, and if the owners take your sorry butt out in the process in an Open carry state, then quite simply too bad.

:lol:

Again, gun nutters just talking about they can't wait to kill people they disagree with,and wonder why the rest of us don't trust you with guns....

The shotgun killed the bear Joe................

It saved their lives Joe.................

Do you now pass a law to ban all bears Joe.................

Do they get exterminated........................

Name: Rabid bear shot dead by victim

State: VA

Description:
A rabid bear came out of the woods and went after the men. One of the men climbed on top of the cab of the truck, and the other was attempting to put their truck's parking brake on, when the bear entered the cab. The man atop the cab put his shotgun to the head of the bear and killed it. Neither man was injured in the attack.

Date: Apr 19, 2012

What were they doing in the bear's forest to start with?

You mean Vicki Weaver the NAZI?

Can't get horribly upset when Nazis gets shot.

Oh I know due process doesn't count for those you don' t like.

Randy Weaver had due process. He was caught buying an illegal weapon, and refused to comply with a lawful arrest warrent. He and his family then shot at federal officers.

Yes I know, I know, really bad people's due process doesn' t matter.

How liberal.

Name: Woman Shoots Man Who Returned to Rape Her a Second Time

State: MO

Description:
Cape Girardeau, Missouri: In the early morning of October 31, 2008, an unidentified woman shot and killed Ronnie Preyer as he tried to break into her home. The registered sex offender had broken in and raped the woman only days before, entering through the basement window. The 57-year-old woman fixed the window and borrowed a 12-gauge shotgun. She fired a single fatal blast into Preyer's chest. Police found wet caulking on the dead man's clothing from the repaired window. Authorities considered Mr. Preyer's death to be a justifiable homicide.

Incident Categories:
Rape
Female

Date: Oct 31, 2008

[

you libs shot your load with sandy hook, and it got you nowhere. well it did get a few of your own recalled, galvanized the pro gun crown, increased NRA membership, sent gun purchases and requests for permits through the roof, got people hoarding tons of ammunition, alienated left wing gun owners against the party. Yea, your radical, reactionary actions were a real win for your agenda weren't they?

Here's the problem with that thinking.

You guys now OWN the next school massacre.

Because when the next crazy person shoots up a bunch of toddlers, and we find out he was able to get a gun despite being crazy, and someone asks, "Why didn't this come up in a background check?", guess who they are going to point to?

Yawn............In Joe's little world, the rapist can come back and rape the 57 year old woman again and again and again..............

A shotgun made that not possible Joe..................That Sex Offender will never get to offend and rape again..............

I'm not teary eye'd about it Joe.......................

Because when the next crazy person shoots up a bunch of toddlers, and we find out he was able to get a gun despite being crazy, and someone asks, "Why didn't this come up in a background check?", guess who they are going to point to?

I could see Joe shooting up a bunch of toddlers as means to meet his political ends.

Forum List

Back