No one is going to take your guns

Really? That picture to you is "responsible gun education"...

Those children are being far more responsible than Dianne Feinstein -- bolt forward, finger on the trigger, barrel pointed into the crowd...

ak47_5a.jpg
Ma Barker? Is that you? :eusa_shhh::cool:

Ma Barker knew about guns. Feinstein is a stupid, dangerous cow.

The woman with the red scarf is thinking, "My God. We're all going to die."

Indeed -- failing to teach your child age-appropriate safe gun handling is child abuse; if your thusly-ignorant child ever accidently kills someone, you should be charged with negligence.

If your father didn't do this with you, you were abused.

Nothing like describing anyone with a variant view or experience as a pedophile. And no way does it cheapen real pedophilia, nope.

Right up there with equating anyone with a variant view with "tards" and "scumbags", only sexier.

Dumb shit. :fu:
Ummm...throttle back, there, Skippy.

There are other kinds of child abuse than sexual.

Of course you're right. I didn't want to run up the score when he's down.
Be my guest though. I like to watch :popcorn:

Nothing like describing anyone with a variant view or experience as a pedophile. And no way does it cheapen real pedophilia, nope.

Right up there with equating anyone with a variant view with "tards" and "scumbags", only sexier.

Dumb shit. :fu:
Ummm...throttle back, there, Skippy.

There are other kinds of child abuse than sexual.

Of course you're right. I didn't want to run up the score when he's down.
Be my guest though. I like to watch :popcorn:
You're on your own with this one.

I think he meant "neglected", however.

Those children are being far more responsible than Dianne Feinstein -- bolt forward, finger on the trigger, barrel pointed into the crowd...

ak47_5a.jpg

Indeed. If she knew a damned thing of handling firearms? Her trigger finger wouldn't be where it is...unloaded or NOT.

You misspelled "retarded".

No I said RETARD,meaning delay or hold back in terms of development or progress

Dave you have to do better than that.steve:cool:
Good Gaea...what makes you think you deserve any better than that, kid? :confused:

:lol:I am the MAGNIFICENT,I'm back with the shake of the whip

Dave is stressing because he can't pass my truths and facts

Every MAN thinks his BURDEN is the heaviest

HEAVY,HEAVY..... BACK BREAKING SOUND..."I'M BACK"

WHEN THE WEIGHT GETS TOO HEAVY DAVE.......the first thing that will happen!??????

YOU WILL DROP YOUR WEAPON:cool: and your first step to FREEDOM...Dave you are a good man,.....steve

Last edited:

Indeed. If she knew a damned thing of handling firearms? Her trigger finger wouldn't be where it is...unloaded or NOT.
People that ignorant of firearms have no business drafting legislation about them.

No I said RETARD,meaning delay or hold back in terms of development or progress

Dave you have to do better than that.steve:cool:
Good Gaea...what makes you think you deserve any better than that, kid? :confused:

:lol:I am the MAGNIFICENT,I'm back with the shake of the whip

Dave is stressing because he can't pass my truths and facts

Every MAN thinks his BURDEN is the heaviest

HEAVY,HEAVY..... BACK BREAKING SOUND..."I'M BACK"

WHEN THE WEIGHT GETS TOO HEAVY DAVE.......the first thing that will happen!??????

YOU WILL DROP YOUR WEAPON:cool: and your first step to FREEDOM...Dave you are a good man,.....steve
That's nice. Go play now, son.

People that ignorant of firearms have no business drafting legislation about them.

Of course, Feinstein's earlier "ignorance of firearms" involved finding the bodies of Harvey Milk and George Moscone seconds after they'd been shot to death, her finger going right into a bullet hole when she checked for a pulse, and then identifying the bodies including one that had been shot in the skull at close range after Milk was already dead.

Any of you guys ever done that? Just curious.

ak47_5a.jpg

her eyes look even more crazed than adam lanza's

Of course, Feinstein's earlier "ignorance of firearms" involved finding the bodies of Harvey Milk and George Moscone seconds after they'd been shot to death, her finger going right into a bullet hole when she checked for a pulse, and then identifying the bodies including one that had been shot in the skull at close range after Milk was already dead.

Any of you guys ever done that? Just curious.
No. Nor have I ever pointed an automatic weapon into a crowd with a magazine in, the bolt forward, and my finger on the trigger.

And if she thinks guns are so bad, why did she carry a concealed weapon? Or is it okay for the ruling class, just not the proles?

The Act requires you to register your weapon if it is classified as an assault weapon.

It will later require you to do a back ground check ap, for buying ammo. aka You will get screened just for buying 22 ammo.............

It is creating a Registry..............
It creates a Registry for buying ammo..............

If you have a simple 22 long barrel rifle, and have more than 7 rounds in it, you will be in violation of the law, subject to confiscation, fines, and etc...........

I've seen how the anti-gun folks have implemented bans before. Canada being the prime example..............

Create a National Registry........Find out who owns guns................2nd step.........force all gun owners to have a license to own...............

Then finally, ban all guns and anyone in the registry would be subject to turn in the same..............

It is a step by step plan, being carried out just as it has in other countries............

The anti gun folks, KNOW THIS..............but their PRAVDA MACHINE demands they deny this..................Tell everyone to register............Say no one is going to take your guns..................Using Psycho BS to say, what are you afraid of...........Get LAW ABIDING CITIZENS TO THEN REGISTER...............

Then take weapons away through a later TYRANNY OF A TEMP MAJORITY...............Just as Obamacare..............

The left will never relent on this until they get their way...........Which is exactly why they must be fought at ever step................

And that is what this is really about.

The real TYRANNY is the NRA hold over all you gun Merchants...I wonder WHY.

To suck CASH out of YOU MUGS...........and they couldn't give a stuff....if you kill each other,cloaked in deceit of the 2nd Amendment......what you think is FREEDOM.....but the reality is the NRA know you are their PRISONERS.....Guys they've Fcuked you over....and YOUR MINDS AT THE SAME TIME.

"The NRA are in their counting house,counting out the money"
"1.375 Million Slaughtered,those the NRA Bunnies"
"Yeah Man,the NRA KEEP COUNTING OUT THE MONEY,LIVING IN MILK AND HONEY"

THEY JUST LOVE DEATH..........THEY JUST LOVE THE MONEY.........No woman no cry.....it's only your babies that die.

I'm theliq.........

How so.................I own guns, so fucking what..............No one tells me to buy them. I buy what I choose to buy. I'm not out buying a dang arsenal. I have a few guns and that's all I need. Some have more, and some have less.

None of my guns have killed anyone. I have no intent to kill anyone. They are there because I decided to buy them. As an insurance policy if some thug breaks into my house or threatens my family. Or to kill a Rattle Snake in the yard as I live in the country.

Your side has a designated path to eventually take away this Freedom. It is a Step by Step process, and you are on the first step. You only look at those criminals who have the weapons and use them in crimes to JUSTIFY your BS.

In other words you seek to PUNISH THE INNOCENT FOR THE ACTS OF THE GUILTY.

And that ain't my America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k]Lynyrd Skynyrd - That aint my America - YouTube[/ame]

The Libs version of America.............

You can KEEP THE CHANGE.......................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAbxGhhEFJA]KEEP THE CHANGE : HANK WILLIAMS JR. - YouTube[/ame]

BTW..........

I have a French gun for sale cheap.

It's never been shot and only dropped once.

Fitting weapon for the libs on this thread.

Forum List

Back