No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should be used?
GPA?

Go read the studies. The claim of anti white discrimination is bogus.

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

No, it is not.

The first part of your sentence does NOTHING to support your conclusion in the second.

Look dumb ass those policies were made of offset a minimum 241 year continuing record of racism by whites with more than 190 of them with written law excluding blacks. Now tell me that didn't happen.

That is the stated reason WHY they were made.

And they offset that real and alleged discrimination by now discriminating against whites.

And that occurs in every aspect of society.

For a working class/middle class white, nothing is more infuriating to spend your life struggling to get ahead, knowing that the rules are slanted against you, while having moronic lefties who make more money than you, telling you that you have had everything handed to you.

I am shocked that this type of "debate" has not led to more violence.

My God, the idiocy of you claiming that a majority white student body disproves anti-white discrimination...

Me? Stupid? LOL!!!

The difference between you insulting me, and I insulting you?

YOur insults are lies, while mine are completely accurate.

Fucktard.

If the majority of students of a university are white they are not being discriminated against in admissions.

You are whining about shit that is not happening. That's a fact.

There is no anti white discrimination.

If the majority of students of a university are white they are not being discriminated against in admissions.

All it takes is 50.1% whites, even though whites are more than 50.1% of the population? LOL!

To make an honest assessment, you'd have to look at white applicants at a certain test score, black applicants at the same score and compare acceptance rates of those equivalent students.

Which is what leads to the 230 point number.

Which completely PROVES anti-white discrimination.

And this guy claims to have a masters? What the fuck does that say about higher education in this country?

There is no ant white discrimination. You keep talking about 8 colleges out of 3,000 where maybe 7-8 percent of the students are black the majority of students are white and you whine about some bullshit that doesn't exist even if the 230 points are given.

1. THe colleges were selected because the admissions are very competitive, thus you can see that discrimination that occurs.

2. The entire population of the nation is majority white, and whites, for whatever reason, generally out perform blacks academically. Given that, that whites are a majority in those schools, is not evidence that the discrimination does not take place.

3. IF the 230 points are GIVEN, then the discrimination is taking place. Giving someone else an unfair advantage because of skin color is what DISCRIMINATION IS!!!

4. If you really have a masters in the field, and can't see that, that is a massive condemnation of both the field and the entire higher education industry in this nation.

There is no discrimination in admittance if whites are the majority of those admitted. This is what idiots like you who whine about discrimination need to understand the definition An adverse impact must be created by the policy for discrimination to be proven. If whites are the majority of admitted students there is no adverse impact on whites. There is no discrimination in this policy son, and that's just the way it is.

I know plenty of brothers who have degrees too. I see one every morning when I look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

Standing right behind you? You gotta get a bigger place.

You might want to not do this again considering you got called a racial slur elsewhere and now you do the same things they do.

Being called a racial slur is nothing to be ashamed of. NOt when the reason for being called it is that some lefty can't refute what you are saying.

Everything you have said has been refuted. You cannot show that as an entire population any adverse effects to whites by any policy trying to provide equal opportunity much less compare that impact to the adverse impact centuries of whites racist policies have had upon non whites groups.

1. Nothing I have said has been refuted. You've said some random odd stuff and declared yourself the winner.

2. Asking to show adverse effects to an entire population is an attempt on your part to muddle the issue by burying the numbers showing discrimination in the statistical noise of the entire real world.

3. THe way to show discrimination is to find a large well documented process and to compare the resumes of the white and black applicants to see if the individuals are treated equally. That was done and the result was a massive 230 point discrimination in favor of blacks.

4. You've been saying shit like "white racist" a lot. ALmost seeming like a purposeful rhetorical ploy. Time for this.

MeNotHavingWhiteGuilt_zps1q5zmeyv.jpg

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their actual test scores, who loses that college slot?

If blacks are getting a huge bump added to their test scores then its apparent whites already had the points before the test was taken..

No, it is not.

The first part of your sentence does NOTHING to support your conclusion in the second.

Look dumb ass those policies were made of offset a minimum 241 year continuing record of racism by whites with more than 190 of them with written law excluding blacks. Now tell me that didn't happen.

And they offset that real and alleged discrimination by now discriminating against whites.

For a working class/middle class white, nothing is more infuriating to spend your life struggling to get ahead, knowing that the rules are slanted against you, while having moronic lefties who make more money than you, telling you that you have had everything handed to you.

There is no discrimination against whites in ANY aspect of society.

Whites like you have made up a lie and hope you can repeat it over and over long enough that enough whites believe this shit to turn back the clock.

Well that's because the rules are not slated against whites. You can't prove that because there is nothing there to prove. You've been asked to do that by more than one person and you have yet to provide any facts supporting your claim. The reason there is not much violence is because many whites know this shit is not true. Only the right wing lunatic fringe believes this.

You are whining about shit that is not happening. That's a fact.

There is no anti white discrimination.

All it takes is 50.1% whites, even though whites are more than 50.1% of the population? LOL!

To make an honest assessment, you'd have to look at white applicants at a certain test score, black applicants at the same score and compare acceptance rates of those equivalent students.

Which is what leads to the 230 point number.

Which completely PROVES anti-white discrimination.

And this guy claims to have a masters? What the fuck does that say about higher education in this country?

There is no ant white discrimination. You keep talking about 8 colleges out of 3,000 where maybe 7-8 percent of the students are black the majority of students are white and you whine about some bullshit that doesn't exist even if the 230 points are given.

1. THe colleges were selected because the admissions are very competitive, thus you can see that discrimination that occurs.

2. The entire population of the nation is majority white, and whites, for whatever reason, generally out perform blacks academically. Given that, that whites are a majority in those schools, is not evidence that the discrimination does not take place.

3. IF the 230 points are GIVEN, then the discrimination is taking place. Giving someone else an unfair advantage because of skin color is what DISCRIMINATION IS!!!

4. If you really have a masters in the field, and can't see that, that is a massive condemnation of both the field and the entire higher education industry in this nation.

There is no discrimination in admittance if whites are the majority of those admitted. This is what idiots like you who whine about discrimination need to understand the definition An adverse impact must be created by the policy for discrimination to be proven. If whites are the majority of admitted students there is no adverse impact on whites. There is no discrimination in this policy son, and that's just the way it is.

1. That the majority of the population is the majority of a university does NOT show that there was not discrimination.

2. That an individual white student has to have a score of 230 sat point MORE than a black student with, otherwise, the same resume, shows that discrimination is taking place. A LOT of discrimination.

3. That the majority of students are white, in no way argues that there weren't plenty of whites who, if judged on their academic achievement alone, should have been admitted but were rejected and lost the chance at an Ivy League education.

YOur inability to understand these very simply points, is shocking considering that you claim to have a masters in the field.

Everything you have said has been refuted. You cannot show that as an entire population any adverse effects to whites by any policy trying to provide equal opportunity much less compare that impact to the adverse impact centuries of whites racist policies have had upon non whites groups.
You still don't get it. People aren't races. You put people into little boxes to suit an agenda, which still remains a mystery. There are MANY mixed races these days, how do they fit in? You simply have a toggle switch for a brain, black/white is all you can manage to process.

I know plenty of brothers who have degrees too. I see one every morning when I look in the mirror when I brush my teeth.

You might want to not do this again considering you got called a racial slur elsewhere and now you do the same things they do.

Being called a racial slur is nothing to be ashamed of. NOt when the reason for being called it is that some lefty can't refute what you are saying.

1. Nothing I have said has been refuted. You've said some random odd stuff and declared yourself the winner.

2. Asking to show adverse effects to an entire population is an attempt on your part to muddle the issue by burying the numbers showing discrimination in the statistical noise of the entire real world.

3. THe way to show discrimination is to find a large well documented process and to compare the resumes of the white and black applicants to see if the individuals are treated equally. That was done and the result was a massive 230 point discrimination in favor of blacks.

4. You've been saying shit like "white racist" a lot. ALmost seeming like a purposeful rhetorical ploy. Time for this.

Number 2 is the real Indicator of if there is discrimination.

You have been refuted because you can't support your argument and if anyone is saying the same thing over and over it's you.

No, it is not.

There is no discrimination against whites in ANY aspect of society.

Whites like you have made up a lie and hope you can repeat it over and over long enough that enough whites believe this shit to turn back the clock.

Well that's because the rules are not slated against whites. You can't prove that because there is nothing there to prove. You've been asked to do that by more than one person and you have yet to provide any facts supporting your claim. The reason there is not much violence is because many whites know this shit is not true. Only the right wing lunatic fringe believes this.

I presented a peer reviewed study documenting discrimination in Ivy League Schools ADMISSIONS against whites to the tune of 230 sat points.

YOu responded with a link attacking the idea of sat score as an indicator of college SUCCESS, a completely different subject, and used that as a rationalization to ignore the discrimination I proved.

I agree that only the right wing "lunatic" fringe believes this. Which is a problem since it is the obvious truth.

It is the world that is bat shit crazy.

You have been refuted because you can't support your argument and if anyone is saying the same thing over and over it's you.

1. Population adverse effects are not the "Real indicator" of discrimination. YOu are using that as an excuse to ignore the documented discrimination I have presented.

2. I have not been refuted. You insisting that giving some one a 230 point bonus because of black skin, is not discrimination does not make it so.

What should be used?
GPA?

Yes, whites have much higher scores.

No they do not. .

Look, if there are 500 test takers and 450 of them are white who will have the majority of higher scores?

But all this is a moot argument given that test scores have been invalidated as any kind of standard for student success or entry into college.

And once again you show you do not understand percentages.

You still don't get it. People aren't races. You put people into little boxes to suit an agenda, which still remains a mystery. There are MANY mixed races these days, how do they fit in? You simply have a toggle switch for a brain, black/white is all you can manage to process.

I'm not the one wo put anyone in boxes, You do. You want to preach about what you don't practice. Spare me.

We are not tlaking about mixed races. We are talking about how whites have benefitted from policy and law at the expense of all others for the 100 years after slavery. And because of this, you and others here have benefitted to this very day. I did this because I got tired of how you guys want to talk about the slaves you did not own. So we remove slavery and then talk. But you can't do that Because you can't face the truth.

1. Population adverse effects are not the "Real indicator" of discrimination. YOu are using that as an excuse to ignore the documented discrimination I have presented.

2. I have not been refuted. You insisting that giving some one a 230 point bonus because of black skin, is not discrimination does not make it so.

Yes they are. I think I would know far better than you how this works. Correll, you don't seem to understand that whites get 200 legacy points, and they get other points that blacks do not get and those points are based upon things that happened due to years of discrimination by whites. Whites don't' get zero and blacks 230. Until you can reconcile that in your narrow mind, you will keep whining about an untrue situation.

You are making claims of an overall anti white discrimination. Therefore you must provide proof of an overall discrimination against whites. That can only be done by measuring the effects of policies on the overall white population.

I'm not the one wo put anyone in boxes, You do. You want to preach about what you don't practice. Spare me.

We are not tlaking about mixed races. We are talking about how whites have benefitted from policy and law at the expense of all others for the 100 years after slavery. And because of this, you and others here have benefitted to this very day. I did this because I got tired of how you guys want to talk about the slaves you did not own. So we remove slavery and then talk. But you can't do that Because you can't face the truth.
You talk a lot of shit. I say forget skin color and your corrupt brain sees that as me being the one who categorizes people by skin color?

Yes, we need to consider all aspects of race when we discuss race. It's dishonest and unproductive to only be ables to discuss it within your narrow view. Many races are mixed these days, more and more each day. What box do they belong in? They aren't even worthy of consideration?

You don't know my life better than I do. You are in no position to judge that which you know nothing about, that makes you insane. The fact of the matter is if you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere. and skin color isn't holding you back, it's your attitude.

No they do not. .

Look, if there are 500 test takers and 450 of them are white who will have the majority of higher scores?

But all this is a moot argument given that test scores have been invalidated as any kind of standard for student success or entry into college.

I understand percentages real well. You are unable to present an fact based argument supporting your assertions.

You are making claims of an overall anti white discrimination. Therefore you must provide proof of an overall discrimination against whites. That can only be done by measuring the effects of policies on the overall white population.
So only you can determine the criteria? Quotas prove points are given based on race, many colleges are moving away from it because that day has passed. Blacks no longer have an excuse.

... at what time in US history was college ever reserved for only the most qualified people .....

And you think that's how it should be?

I don't think that whites who have benefitted from decades/ centuries of being allowed to gain from such a system should be bitching abut merit and qualifications when most of them did not get where they are based on either.

Do you think that treatment and preferences for jobs, housing, college admissions, etc. should be based on skin color, or merit - for everyone? What are your personal principles in this regard?

I think whites really have no right to be asking such questions because they have benefitted from policies that gave them references based on skin color before and during the period pf time I am talking about in this thread and up tp right now. Asking hat question pretends this never happened. Therefore because this did happen for so long, for whites to complain when the inequity these policies have created still exist wishing for a system that has never been is unfair to all others who have been wronged by these centuries pf advantages whites have been given. Things have not been equalized in 52 years.

NO right to ask questions....

Typical of a lefty.

Can't refute something? Marginalize the person making the point.

You talk a lot of shit. I say forget skin color and your corrupt brain sees that as me being the one who categorizes people by skin color?

Yes, we need to consider all aspects of race when we discuss race. It's dishonest and unproductive to only be ables to discuss it within your narrow view. Many races are mixed these days, more and more each day. What box do they belong in? They aren't even worthy of consideration?

You don't know my life better than I do. You are in no position to judge that which you know nothing about, that makes you insane. The fact of the matter is if you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere. and skin color isn't holding you back, it's your attitude.

Because you say that but you don 't do that. You talk about me not knowing your life but your ass has consistently told me I have done nothing because I talk about white racism or how much I have failed and you don't know shit about me or my life. Just like your last sentence where you declare that somehow my attitude is holding me back when you don't know a damned thing about me.

Race does matter here, and as you are white, you haven't experienced one day of being black to say shit about how color doesn't matter/

Mixed races have always been apart of America. The term mulatto was not created in 2015. All this increase you see is not so. Mixed races have bene dealt with before and many times in this nation. The most famous example is Plessy v. Ferguson who was 1/8th black. So then let us stick to the thread topic which is how whites benefitted from laws and policies from slavery until at least 1965 and because of this, whites today living now have benefitted from what was done.

No they do not. .

I understand percentages real well. You are unable to present an fact based argument supporting your assertions.

IF there are 100 test takers and 60 of them are white, one would expect that 60% of the higher scores would be whites.

BUT, it doesn't work that way, because not all group score the same.

IF the rest of that room was asians, white wouldn't even get a majority of the highest scores.

If the rest of that room was black, whites would get more than 60% of the highest scores.

Your above statement about 500 test takes demonstrated, once again, that you do NOT understand percentages, or averages.

So only you can determine the criteria? Quotas prove points are given based on race, many colleges are moving away from it because that day has passed. Blacks no longer have an excuse.

I cited the legal requirements to show discrimination. There are no quotas. This is not about blacks having excuses. This is about over 241 years of whites discriminating against people because of race and denying it.

No they do not. .

IF there are 100 test takers and 60 of them are white, one would expect that 60% of the higher scores would be whites.

BUT, it doesn't work that way, because not all group score the same.

IF the rest of that room was asians, white wouldn't even get a majority of the highest scores.

If the rest of that room was black, whites would get more than 60% of the highest scores.

Your above statement about 500 test takes demonstrated, once again, that you do NOT understand percentages, or averages.

Not necessarily the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back