NO One's Buying It...Not Even Democrats. So just STOP Already.

Well she has the highest honesty rating from the candidates from the Politifact and independent fatchecking organisation.

Compare to Trump she is an angel... Trump is the most deceitful presidential candidate in modern times...

He has a very poor relationship with the truth....

He is an embarrassment for America, everyone else the world can't believe that this many Americans are falling for a conman...

Can the Trumpsters tell us why he lies so much... 3/4s of what comes from his mouth is a lie...

If he is so right al the time, why does he lie so much...
30 years of lying, corruption, and criminal acts while in government is exceeded by a few dumb words by a person never in politics...but only in the small minds of Useful Idiots.

I did not say Clinton doesn't lie now and again...

But Trump why does Trump need to lie 3/4s of the time? Why is he so deceitful? Why do you accept his lies at the volume he is giving them to you?

It's funny how Trump wasn't a liar until he ran against Clinton, and all you brain dead media fed rodents started with your juvenile bullshit.

Don't forget racist. Liberals can't have an election unless they paint someone racist. Factually speaking, when he was fighting for Blacks to have membership in Florida Country Clubs, Hillary Clinton was fighting off pressure from the New York Times to give up membership in an All White Arkansas Country Club.

Americans are onto this tried and tired game of racist cards being flung be Democrats and Liberals. Liberals don't want honest debates on substance and fact.
Trump never fought for the ability of blacks to use private golf clubs in Florida...

Politifact...the org that got busted for LYING in Hillary's favor?

:lmao:

Easy who have been caught lying on this board on more of an hourly rather than a daily basis...

I think you think it is alright to lie as long as you are attacking someone who believes in different things to you...

So give us some evidence of Poltifact getting busted for LYING in Hillary's favor, real evidence (breitbart is not evidence)....

Well she has the highest honesty rating from the candidates from the Politifact and independent fatchecking organisation.
LOL

That is your problem, facts and evidence doesn't match your propaganda...

Your candidate feels he needs to tell lies 3/4s of the time...

Why does he need to do that? Why does he need to be so deceitful?
When Hillary lies her lips move. No sale!

No evidence for that statement, actually there is plenty of evidence to the contrary....

Can I ask you:
Do you know Trump is lying to you 3/4s of the time?

If yes, you don't mind. Is it because he is telling you what you want to hear?

If No, how can you refute the evidence? We have video & audio evidence, document evidence...?
You took a big steaming shit in the forum, you presented no evidence. Piling it higher won't work.

Easy who have been caught lying on this board on more of an hourly rather than a daily basis...

I think you think it is alright to lie as long as you are attacking someone who believes in different things to you...

So give us some evidence of Poltifact getting busted for LYING in Hillary's favor, real evidence (breitbart is not evidence)....
Do you know how to search the internet? You might try it some time. You might actually get informed.

127,000 resultsAllPast 24 hoursPast weekPast month
  1. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald Trump ...
    www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check-politifact...
    The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration.

2. Politifact caught in another blatant lie | Robert Moon
    robert-moon.com/politifact-caught-in-another-blatant-lie
    The partisan liberal ‘fact-checkers’ at Politifact were recently caught misinforming the public about a true statement of fact by Ted Cruz.

3. PolitiFact.com - Official Site
    www.politifact.com
    PolitiFact.com
    is a project of the Tampa Bay Times to help you find the truth in Washington and the Obama presidency.
  4. Pants On Fire: PolitiFact Tries To Hide That It Rated ...
    www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/12/27/in-2008-politifacts...
    Dec 27, 2013 · Video embedded · But in its article detailing why the President’s promise was a lie, PolitiFact neglected to ... led by Forbes Opinion ... PolitiFact was caught

5. The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
    www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
    Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie Will Malven 1/18/2013 ... Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True 12:25 PM, Jan 18, 2013 • By MARK HEMINGWAY

6. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald Trump
    www.alipac.us/f12/fact-check-politifact-caught-lying-about-donald...
    • 6 POSTS
    • FIRST POST: DEC 10, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015 · by JOHN NOLTE 10 Dec 2015 The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call …

7. Phony Fact-Check Site PolitiFact Caught Rewriting Its Own ...
    www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/12/13/phony-fact-check-site...
    Phony Fact-Check Site PolitiFact Caught Rewriting Its ... the phony fact-check site accused of Mitt Romney of lying with his accurate ... PolitiFact is one of the ...

8. All statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact
    www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements
    PolitiFact.com is a project of the Tampa Bay Times to ... All statements involving Ted Cruz. ... "Many just call him 'Lyin' Ted.' ... His TV ad about John Kasich? Lie!

9. Politifact caught up in a lie once again : The_Donald
    https://www.reddit.com/.../politifact_caught_up_in_a_lie_once_again
    Politifact caught up in a lie once again . submitted 2 months ago by AnAcquiredTaste534 TX. 339 comments; share; top 200 comments show all 339. …

10. PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies ...
    humanevents.com/.../politifact-bias-does-the...lies-than-left-really
    PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? ... Rago shredded PolitiFact for its 2010 Lie of the Year about the government takeover of health care.

11. Related searches for politifact caught lying
  12. Pagination

Compare to Trump she is an angel... Trump is the most deceitful presidential candidate in modern times...

He is an embarrassment for America, everyone else the world can't believe that this many Americans are falling for a conman...

Can the Trumpsters tell us why he lies so much... 3/4s of what comes from his mouth is a lie...

When your best "defense" of Hillary's honesty is that she's not as bad as you think the other guy is, you're not arguing from a strong position.

Here's a clue. When only one sentence is devoted to her and the rest of the post to the other guy, you're not doing her a great service.

Thanks to gipper in post #44 I don't have to.

And because of just HOW MUCH evidence Brietbart provided I can see why you so desperately want to disqualify them as a valid source. :p

(Don't YOU hurt yourself, either, in a rush to apologize for falsely accusing me of misrepresenting the facts...)

I haven't seen an honest politician since Jimmy Carter....and he was crucified

One tactic the Hillary campaign and her supporters might as well abandon right now it trying to claim she is 'HONEST'!. Every time they do, it does NOT go over well at all:

Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’
- Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’ - Hot Air

If they want to say 'more honest than Trump' maybe, but Hillary Clinton 'HONEST'?!

Even the LIB asshole who made the claim in the video wore a shit-eating grin when he was laughed at.

LOL

No evidence for that statement, actually there is plenty of evidence to the contrary....

Can I ask you:

If No, how can you refute the evidence? We have video & audio evidence, document evidence...?
You took a big steaming shit in the forum, you presented no evidence. Piling it higher won't work.

I used Poltifact and have backed up my statements.... Where is your evidence...

I am already posted and you are at present looking either delusional or wilfully ignorant...

So are you disputing my facts or refusing to answer the painful questions?

One tactic the Hillary campaign and her supporters might as well abandon right now it trying to claim she is 'HONEST'!. Every time they do, it does NOT go over well at all:

Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’
- Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’ - Hot Air

If they want to say 'more honest than Trump' maybe, but Hillary Clinton 'HONEST'?!

Even the LIB asshole who made the claim in the video wore a shit-eating grin when he was laughed at.

Yet facts show she is way ahead of Trump... But lets be honest Trump is the most deceitful candidate in the modern era who lies in 2/4s of his statements...

Why does Trump need to lie so much?

I am already posted and you are at present looking either delusional or wilfully ignorant...

Gipper already provided you with the evidence...LOTS of it. Based on your desperate pleas to disqualify Beritbart as a result, the only one looking 'delusional' or 'willfully ignorant' is YOU!

:p

[/QUOTE

I find it amusing that anyone would call any politician 'honest'

Faint praise indeed- 'more honest than Trump'- accurate- but faint praise.

Yet facts show she is way ahead of Trump... But lets be honest Trump is the most deceitful candidate in the modern era who lies in 2/4s of his statements...

Mr. 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh' / 'Lie of the Year' begs to differ! :p

Gipper already provided you with the evidence...LOTS of it. Based on your desperate pleas to disqualify Beritbart as a result, the only one looking 'delusional' or 'willfully ignorant' is YOU!

:p
The truth often surprises lefties, but they never learn.

Can I ask you:

I used the FBI and you used a liberal propaganda source.

Fail.

Can I ask you:

I used the FBI and you used a liberal propaganda source.

Fail.
Anyone who thinks Hillary is NOT a liar, must be really fucked up. We should feel sorry for them.

Why does Trump need to lie so much?
He doesn't. You think piling turds on top of one another makes bullshit factual. Quite obviously you have no one worthwhile to support so you want to make the other guy look worse.

Look into it and every Hillary "LIE!!!" is at least highly debatable. Trump and GOP nonstop lies are whoppers- it's whole other world. "Obama had total control for 2 years>, his policies cause unfairness"- see sig for non-stop bs propaganda, facts they never hear.

Actually they can say she is far more honest and that is a proven fact...
NO, that is OPINION.
They rely on the changing narrative effect, something the Clinton's have practiced their entire careers. When caught in a scandal, their first statement is usually total denial, followed by changing statements designed to provide cover instead of illuminating the truth. And, as each response comes forth, the sycophants (you know who you are) eagerly pretend the previous ones never happened.

Hillary - I never had any classified information on my email server.

Sycophants - See, she didn't do anything wrong and you're a poopyhead for saying she did.

Investigators - Uh, yes you did, and here it is.

Sycophants - Oh crap, what do we do now?

Hillary - I had no information classified at the time on my email server.

Sycophants - See, she didn't do anything wrong and you're a poopyhead for saying she did.

Investigators - Uh, yes you did, and here it is.

Sycophants - Oh crap, what do we do now?

Hillary - The FBI declined to recommend that I be indicted.

Of course she doesn't lie, she just changes her story when facts contradict something she said. Frankly, I blame Bubba. He makes lying convincingly look so easy that she thinks she can do it too, but she can't. He's likable, she's not.

To me, what you just said is tantamount to saying >> "Yes, we know Hillary is not only a liar but a criminal and scheming and makes deals with our enemies for her own personal gain, and basically bad for this nation. However, since I am a liberal my job is to pretend she is good and the only way of defending her is to divert all criticism and talk about Trump instead. That is our only way of fooling everyone about the witch of ender."

And oddly enough, what liberals like you do is exactly what the mainstream media does for Hillary, hide her and pretend all her crimes do not exist.

What fucking crimes? She's been investigated and CLEARED every single time, because the so-called crimes are actually rumours that Republicans make up and then convince rubes like you that they're real. The investigation shows no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses, and still you say she committed a crime.
Yes, she committed crimes. Anyone else would be in prison. There was simply no way the Democrat DOJ was going to go after her. The investigation proved she lied, about sending and receiving classified emails, about the number of devices she used, about deleting emails after they were requested.

You are corrupt, we get it.

Except it wasn't the Democratic DOJ that made the decision... It was a FBI director who has a history of being supported by the GOP...

That kind of puts a hole in your argument.
How so? He didn't know who was running the DOJ? There was no chance it was going anywhere and he didn't want to be the guy turning the elections upside down.

Forum List

Back