No Prison time for Bergdahl....

Ask the friends and families of those who died looking for that worm... Face to face. And see what you believe.
Who would you believe? A politically correct yes man for the army or the family and friends of the soldiers and those who WERE there and survived looking for this parasite.

I would believe what the operational reports said. Which is that there was no serious effort made to locate Bergdahl or rescue him, and those six soldiers died during routine operations.

Now, here's the thing. I think that the real Afghan Scandal was Obama escalating the war for largely political reasons. He wanted to pull out of Iraq while looking tough in Afghanistan, but the war became largely pointless after Karzai stole the 2009 election.

You'll do anything to pucker up to Obama's ass. Your lips must be grossly chapped.

You'll do anything to pucker up to Obama's ass. Your lips must be grossly chapped.

I criticize Obama when I think he's wrong. I thought Libya was a terrible idea. I thought getting involved in Syria is a terrible idea. I think he's been handling Putin entirely wrongly.

I'm just not one of you nuts who freaks out over his skin tone.

Joining the military is a CHOICE. NO ONE is forced to join. I thought you Liberals were all about choice. Guess not.

No, a choice would mean you had plenty of other job opportunities and you can walk away from the military any time you decide you don't like doing that anymore.

Freedom is being able to give two weeks notice.

A choice means you can either do something or not do it. You confuse not liking the other choice with not having one. You sound like one of those idiots who says "I don't have a choice but to do to work". That's not true. Not liking the results of choosing not to go doesn't mean you don't have a choice.

Ask the friends and families of those who died looking for that worm... Face to face. And see what you believe.
Who would you believe? A politically correct yes man for the army or the family and friends of the soldiers and those who WERE there and survived looking for this parasite.

I would believe what the operational reports said. Which is that there was no serious effort made to locate Bergdahl or rescue him, and those six soldiers died during routine operations.

Now, here's the thing. I think that the real Afghan Scandal was Obama escalating the war for largely political reasons. He wanted to pull out of Iraq while looking tough in Afghanistan, but the war became largely pointless after Karzai stole the 2009 election.
Well we have yet to see those reports, that is if they are ever released.
To this point we have heard from a politically correct yes man. And from those were there looking for him for years and survived and the broken families along with personal friends.

I would not be so quick to dismissal of the survivors who of which were actually there, and the families and friends of the killed.

I would be very quick to dismiss the political spin of the progressive White House and the office of the commander in chief... After all he was in that sorry a$$ photo op that sh!t on the graves of every soldier that has died in the line of duty.

I can't imagine having to depend on a worm like Bowe Bergdahl in the foxhole with me... It's the ultimate earthy betrayal.

A choice means you can either do something or not do it. You confuse not liking the other choice with not having one. You sound like one of those idiots who says "I don't have a choice but to do to work". That's not true. Not liking the results of choosing not to go doesn't mean you don't have a choice.

You know grammatically that made no sense.

Anyway, a job where you can be permanently blackballed, imprisoned or shot for not performing well is not a choice.

We might as well have conscription, just to make it fair if we are going to do that.

100 replies of garbage not addressing the issue

The officer conducting the Article 32 Investigation RECOMMENDED that he be charged and tried by a Special Courts Martial.

That does not mean he cannot be found guilty and ordered to be confined for periods established in the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

And, it is only a recommendation to the Convening Authority - a general officer. The general's Judge Advocate will review the findings and recommendation and make his own to the general. The general has the total authority to have Bergdahl appear before a General Courts Martial which, if finding him guilty of the charges, put him in jail for life.

To this point we have heard from a politically correct yes man. And from those were there looking for him for years and survived and the broken families along with personal friends.

I would not be so quick to dismissal of the survivors who of which were actually there, and the families and friends of the killed.

i would. The guys who were killed can't tell us anything. Guys in their unit frankly don't have the big picture. There's really no evidence that looking for Bergdahl was ever a mission priority.

Otherwise, they would have found him.

I would be very quick to dismiss the political spin of the progressive White House and the office of the commander in chief... After all he was in that sorry a$$ photo op that sh!t on the graves of every soldier that has died in the line of duty.

Again, your logic is circular- Bergdahl is bad because Obama praised him. and Obama praised him because he was bad.

The thing is, REPUBLICANS demanded Obama do more to get him released...

Republicans on Sgt. Bergdahl: Then & Now - The Daily Banter

Sarah Palin: “Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,” Governor Palin said. “The capture of Private Bergdahl and the bombings in Jakarta prove that we have not defeated terrorism, and that radical extremists will stop at nothing to attack Westerners and our ideals.” July, 2009

Former Rep. Allen West (R-FL) : "Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.” December, 2013

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) :“I would support. Obviously I’d have to know the details, but I would support ways of bringing him home, and if exchange was one of them, I think that would be something I think we should seriously consider.”February, 2014

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) : “As part of ongoing efforts to urge the Department of Defense to do all it can to find Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl and bring him home safely, Senator Ayotte worked successfully to include a provision in the bill that presses Pakistan to fully cooperate in the search for SGT Bergdahl.” May, 2014

Michelle Malkin: 'My prayers are with the family of Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier seen on the Taliban abduction video released this weekend. The Jawa Report has the full clip. All Americans should hope and pray for his release from jihadi custody.” July, 2009

And, it is only a recommendation to the Convening Authority - a general officer. The general's Judge Advocate will review the findings and recommendation and make his own to the general. The general has the total authority to have Bergdahl appear before a General Courts Martial which, if finding him guilty of the charges, put him in jail for life.

I'm not getting the impression the Army wants to make an example of htis guy. I think the army wants this to go away. Because it makes them look bad.

I criticize Obama when I think he's wrong. I thought Libya was a terrible idea. I thought getting involved in Syria is a terrible idea. I think he's been handling Putin entirely wrongly.

You forgot one Obamacare, it would have been perfectly fine if it was an opt in or an opt out type of thing, you know a choice thing, progressives likey. Chances are It would have passed congress by 90+ % or more that way, the fair way.

But, no! millions of us have deal with this bag of sh!t that is Obamacare forever.

The same way he does everything his way is the only way... Always forces.

Well, my skin tone is red. I think race should be way down list of concerns. It's not that big of deal coming from a minority of minority's.

The race card is in tatters... Find a new card, surprise us for once, have an original thought. Please

i would. The guys who were killed can't tell us anything. Guys in their unit frankly don't have the big picture. There's really no evidence that looking for Bergdahl was ever a mission priority.

Again, your logic is circular- Bergdahl is bad because Obama praised him. and Obama praised him because he was bad.

Sarah Palin: “Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,” Governor Palin said. “The capture of Private Bergdahl and the bombings in Jakarta prove that we have not defeated terrorism, and that radical extremists will stop at nothing to attack Westerners and our ideals.” July, 2009

Former Rep. Allen West (R-FL) : "Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.” December, 2013

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) :“I would support. Obviously I’d have to know the details, but I would support ways of bringing him home, and if exchange was one of them, I think that would be something I think we should seriously consider.”February, 2014

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) : “As part of ongoing efforts to urge the Department of Defense to do all it can to find Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl and bring him home safely, Senator Ayotte worked successfully to include a provision in the bill that presses Pakistan to fully cooperate in the search for SGT Bergdahl.” May, 2014

Michelle Malkin: 'My prayers are with the family of Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier seen on the Taliban abduction video released this weekend. The Jawa Report has the full clip. All Americans should hope and pray for his release from jihadi custody.” July, 2009
His true nature was not known till later... By people were really there. He was and is like any other terrorist.
The race card is worn you can't even read what it says...

You forgot one Obamacare, it would have been perfectly fine if it was an opt in or an opt out type of thing, you know a choice thing, progressives likey. Chances are It would have passed congress by 90+ % or more that way, the fair way.

But, no! millions of us have deal with this bag of sh!t that is Obamacare forever.

The same way he does everything his way is the only way... Always forces.

Well, my skin tone is red. I think race should be way down list of concerns. It's not that big of deal coming from a minority of minority's.

The race card is in tatters... Find a new card, surprise us for once, have an original thought. Please

Progressives claim they support choice. They do until the choice someone makes involves that person not doing what Progressives think they should choose to do. At that point, they mandate what they think they know more about on behalf of the rest of us. Ask them about people opting out of Social Security and investing that money on their own. They argue the doom and gloom of what would happen if you didn't have anything when you were old.

[

Nobody fucking died and you're pedantic hysterical little girl #3.

You fucking dumbshit. The soldiers from his unit said men died looking for him. I will believe them over the filthy ass Obama administration's denial any day. If you want to be a dumbass Gruberidiot that believes everything the shitheads in the administration tells you then that is just an indictment on your stupidity.

Obama has really fucked this one up. It just makes you look like a fool trying to be an apologists for the worst and most chickenshit Commander in Chief this country ever had.

Former Bergdahl platoon-mates want 'a court-martial for desertion'

KILLED SEARCHING FOR BOWE BERGDAHL: Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, (left) and Private First Class Morris Walker, 23, (right) were killed in an IED explosion on August 18, 2009.

article-2645922-1E65C73D00000578-207_306x423.jpg

article-2645922-1E65CEDE00000578-144_306x423.jpg

Platoon medic and family of soldier killed looking for Bergdahl push back at Obama admin denying their account » The Right Scoop -

Platoon medic and family of soldier killed looking for Bergdahl push back at Obama admin denying their account

Friend of Fayetteville soldier killed in Bergdahl mission speaks

Former members of Bergdahl's unit say Walker was among six soldiers who unnecessarily lost their lives in an attempt to save Bergdahl. Walker was killed by a roadside bomb on August 18, 2009.

He did not want to be found, hence years looking for him, all along was on paid vacation with enemy, all his Muslim buddies.

Tell me you would trust that worm to be in the foxhole with you??

Sounds like Bergdahl should never have been accepted in the army and that would be the big defense issue. Their main piece of evidence: the Coast Guard refusal to accept him.
In effect the army goofed and this is the result of their lax screening. They may court martial Bergdahl so that he cannot be tried again for the same offense. The problem is whole thing became a political issue.

The same Gruberidots that believe the Obama Administration's claim that nobody died looking for Bergdahl are the same stupid Americans that believe that Benghazi was caused by an internet video, ISIS is the JV team, there is not one iota of scandal from the IRS and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

[

Nobody fucking died and you're pedantic hysterical little girl #3.

You fucking dumbshit. The soldiers from his unit said men died looking for him. I will believe them over the filthy ass Obama administration's denial any day. If you want to be a dumbass Gruberidiot that believes everything the shitheads in the administration tells you then that is just an indictment on your stupidity.

Obama has really fucked this one up. It just makes you look like a fool trying to be an apologists for the worst and most chickenshit Commander in Chief this country ever had.

Former Bergdahl platoon-mates want 'a court-martial for desertion'

KILLED SEARCHING FOR BOWE BERGDAHL: Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, (left) and Private First Class Morris Walker, 23, (right) were killed in an IED explosion on August 18, 2009.

article-2645922-1E65C73D00000578-207_306x423.jpg

article-2645922-1E65CEDE00000578-144_306x423.jpg

Platoon medic and family of soldier killed looking for Bergdahl push back at Obama admin denying their account » The Right Scoop -

Platoon medic and family of soldier killed looking for Bergdahl push back at Obama admin denying their account

Former members of Bergdahl's unit say Walker was among six soldiers who unnecessarily lost their lives in an attempt to save Bergdahl. Walker was killed by a roadside bomb on August 18, 2009.

All this shit is right wing re-education camp trash. No one fucking died, pedantic, hysterical, little girl #3.

The same Gruberidots that believe the Obama Administration's claim that nobody died looking for Bergdahl are the same stupid Americans that believe that Benghazi was caused by an internet video, ISIS is the JV team, there is not one iota of scandal from the IRS and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

Do you have any evidence to support your belief that people died looking for Bergdahl?

Forum List

Back