No problem with Stalking

Following someone while armed is the very definition of "stalking".

If Zimmerman had left that kid alone, Martin would have made it home and watched the game he was looking forward to seeing. But Zimmerman, who said, "They always get away" made sure this one didn't. Zimmerman listed on 46 pages of police logs and not a single arrest. But now, there is one death. A murder.

Zimmerman decided to play hero, got in over his head, and shot someone. I hope he suffers for the rest of his life.

I don't. I don't want anyone to suffer. But he will. That was why I compared him to Dan White. Everyone thought Dan would become a right wing media darling after he murdered a gay guy, something so many right wingers wish they could do and get away with. But it turns out those right wingers don't want their families to live next to a murderer, even one who only killed gays. Zimmerman kills children. Something way worse. Even a racist bigot won't want Zimmerman living next door if they have kids. It's just to dangerous, for the kids.

Has he met you? That would cause enough suffering to get him a free pass to enlightenment if the karma guys have it right.

If Martin thought that Zimmerman was gay, and discussed this with Jeantel on the phone, then she lied on the witness stand didn't she? There should be an immediate prosecution for perjury.

she testified to that.

She did not. It never came up before the interview with Piers Morgan. So she lied.

actually she did, it is at the 9 minute mark -
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdzrBw-x8Xc]Rachel Jeantel FULL Testimony. George Zimmerman Trial - YouTube[/ame]

Jeantel also told Martin that the "creepy ass cracka" might be a rapist.

So Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman because he thought he might be a gay rapist.

But, that of course doesn't fit the media narrative about Trayvon the innocent little boy. We don't dare talk about the possibility Trayvon was a homophobe and decided to attack Zimmerman because he thought he was gay.

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Thought Zimmerman was a Gay Rapist and Trayvon Wasn't "That Kind of Way" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What's a liberal to do when events don't unfold the way they want?

All it means is that after Jeantel had time to think about it, she was able to invent a reason for Trayvon to be justified in beating up Zimmerman. If it was true that Martin was in fear of being raped, she would have testified to it on the witness stand. When she was talking to Piers Morgan she decided to elaborate since she wasn't going to be cross examined and wasn't under oath.

Rachel Jeantel's revelations remind me of the Jeffrey McDonald case. Initially exonerated by the police, Dr. McDonald made the rounds of the talk shows where his story got bigger and more elaborate with each appearance until it finally resulted in him being exposed as a murdering liar and he was convicted of murdering his wife and children. Of course Jeantel didn't hurt anyone, she's just a liar whose recounting of events will grow each time she tell it.

Jeantel also told Martin that the "creepy ass cracka" might be a rapist.

So Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman because he thought he might be a gay rapist.

But, that of course doesn't fit the media narrative about Trayvon the innocent little boy. We don't dare talk about the possibility Trayvon was a homophobe and decided to attack Zimmerman because he thought he was gay.

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Thought Zimmerman was a Gay Rapist and Trayvon Wasn't "That Kind of Way" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What's a liberal to do when events don't unfold the way they want?

All it means is that after Jeantel had time to think about it, she was able to invent a reason for Trayvon to be justified in beating up Zimmerman. If it was true that Martin was in fear of being raped, she would have testified to it on the witness stand. When she was talking to Piers Morgan she decided to elaborate since she wasn't going to be cross examined and wasn't under oath.

Rachel Jeantel's revelations remind me of the Jeffrey McDonald case. Initially exonerated by the police, Dr. McDonald made the rounds of the talk shows where his story got bigger and more elaborate with each appearance until it finally resulted in him being exposed as a murdering liar and he was convicted of murdering his wife and children. Of course Jeantel didn't hurt anyone, she's just a liar whose recounting of events will grow each time she tell it.

Jeantel can't think. I'm betting Crump and the state prosecutors told her not to offer that evidence because they knew it would be damaging. She appeared very hesitant when she brought it up. In her mind Trayvon was totally justified in playing whoop azz with George and even MORE justified because George was creepy (read "gay" ). We didn't hear all Jeantell had to offer. She KNEW why Trayvon went back for the confrontation.

I listened to the testimony again and Jeantel DID mention rapist while on the stand and stand corrected.

Last edited:
In her mind Trayvon was totally justified because he was beating up a non black person.

Did Zimmerman identify himself?

Did Trayvon or did he just punch first ?

George was following Trayvon. Trayvon didn't have to turn around and identify himself to the person following him. That was up to Zimmerman.
The dispatcher asked George where he ran off to. Trayvon ran off and was gone for 4 minutes To find out where he ran off to so he could tell the dispatcher, George got out to see but Trayvon was already gone and couldn't be found so George abides by the dispatcher and heads back to his vehicle. That's when Trayvon who has already been on the phone with Rachel at the other end of the complex near his dads girlfriends condo decides to head back. He ends up confronting Zimmerman at the Tee and attacks George. George was justified ending the feral savage life in self defense.

Zimmerman_fights_zulu.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back