No Punishment For 2 Women Found Guilty Of Theft, Child Endangerment, & Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporter

What a fucking drama queen you are. They stole a fucking hat, and tore a sign in half. How many people are Americans going to imprison for bullshit?

You already have more people locked than any other nation on earth - most of them non-white.

Here is the thing and if those two were Trumpsters that did the same thing to a black person that was wearing a Biden/Harris hat and they destroyed someone sign that said Biden/Harris would you have the same opinion you are expressing about the Trumpster?

Of course not because you would be very angry and demand justice.

In the end the fact is what those two did deserve at least ninety days in jail along with probation and community service.

Last edited:
Three thugs bit the dust and the world is a better place for it. You might want to find out why the police had Taylor's address before you try to paint her as an innocent. The only innocent one in that apartment was her new boyfriend from what I've seen.

Yes...no trial needed in Conservistan.

Even when there is a trial, a cop gets only 10 years for murdering a black guy in his own apartment.

#amberguyger

I'm sure you'll come up with some creative excuse for why this white cop had every reason to shoot a black man in his own home.

Yes...no trial needed in Conservistan.

Even when there is a trial, a cop gets only 10 years for murdering a black guy in his own apartment.

#amberguyger

I'm sure you'll come up with some creative excuse for why this white cop had every reason to shoot a black man in his own home.

Not familiar, do you have a link? Also stop acting like blacks are the only ones mistakenly shot by police, they're not.

Not familiar, do you have a link? Also stop acting like blacks are the only ones mistakenly shot by police, they're not.

You don't remember the White Female Cop who mistakenly came into a black man's apartment and murdered him?

Yeah, cop killings of blacks is so commonplace in Conservistan...I doubt people like you even raise an eyebrow when it happens.

You don't remember the White Female Cop who mistakenly came into a black man's apartment and murdered him?

Yeah, cop killings of blacks is so commonplace in Conservistan...I doubt people like you even raise an eyebrow when it happens.

Since you provided more details, I do remember it. The justice system worked in that case, do you have another point?

Since you provided more details, I do remember it. The justice system worked in that case, do you have another point?

LOL..

She was convicted of murder and got 10 years. 10 years for murder.

The justice system did not work.

Please make us all laugh and tell us that you honestly believe that if a black man shot a white female police officer in her own apartment...he would have gotten 10 years.

LOL..

She was convicted of murder and got 10 years. 10 years for murder.

The justice system did not work.

Please make us all laugh and tell us that you honestly believe that if a black man shot a white female police officer in her own apartment...he would have gotten 10 years.

The man convicted in a case involving the 2017 death of a California Highway Patrol officer — who served three years, five months and seven days in custody — is facing new charges months after his early release from prison.​

Any questions?

Last edited:

The man convicted in a case involving the 2017 death of a California Highway Patrol officer — who served three years, five months and seven days in custody — is facing new charges months after his early release from prison.​

Any questions?
Sure...

Why are you equating a cop who died in a traffic accident while in pursuit with a man who was shot in cold blood by a police officer while he was all alone in his apartment?

I think that Quiroz got much too light a sentence. Lets hear you say the same about Guyger. Betcha won't.

Sure...

Why are you equating a cop who died in a traffic accident while in pursuit with a man who was shot in cold blood by a police officer while he was all alone in his apartment?

I think that Quiroz got much too light a sentence. Lets hear you say the same about Guyger. Betcha won't.

Sorry I can't compare a career criminal with a police officer. There also a big difference between CA and TX courts.

Sorry I can't compare a career criminal with a police officer.
Thanks for proving my point... One murderer gets 10 years and you're outraged it wasn't more. Another murderer who happens to be a white cop gets convicted of murder and you're outraged it wasn't less.
There also a big difference between CA and TX courts.

Yet somehow they arrived at the same sentence for both murderers.

Thanks for proving my point... One murderer gets 10 years and you're outraged it wasn't more. Another murderer who happens to be a white cop gets convicted of murder and you're outraged it wasn't less.

Yet somehow they arrived at the same sentence for both murderers.

Only thing I proved is murders get about 10 years, I also posted a link that showed many murders serve less than 7 years, I don't recall expressing any outrage on any of the links I posted. Did you even bother to check out the other links?

Only thing I proved is murders get about 10 years, I also posted a link that showed many murders serve less than 7 years, I don't recall expressing any outrage on any of the links I posted. Did you even bother to check out the other links?

Didn't you say that "justice was served" in the Amber Guyger case? Do you really think murderers get 10 years?

And you never answered if you think that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years if he shot Amber in cold blood in her own apartment for no reason whatsoever.

You showed an example as to where a guy fleeing the police was responsible for the death of an officer and you're trying to make it sound like that was the same as pointing a gun at a cop and killing them. It isn't of course but this is the position you get into when you have to make things that are in no way the same...the same.

Didn't you say that "justice was served" in the Amber Guyger case? Do you really think murderers get 10 years?

And you never answered if you think that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years if he shot Amber in cold blood in her own apartment for no reason whatsoever.

You showed an example as to where a guy fleeing the police was responsible for the death of an officer and you're trying to make it sound like that was the same as pointing a gun at a cop and killing them. It isn't of course but this is the position you get into when you have to make things that are in no way the same...the same.

Get back to me when you decide to respond to what I actually say and you stop trying to tell me what my opinions are.

I quoted you. You said Justice was served with Amber Guyger getting 10 years for murder. Do you think murderers should get 10 years?

You're a liar, I said "The justice system worked". Of course Monday morning quarterbacking has never been beyond you commies.

I apologize.

So the justice system worked? A murderer got 10 years. You're okay with that apparently...

Why don't you stop trying to put words in my mouth. Neither of us were present at the trial, and I'll leave the Monday morning quarterbacking to you commies, cause you're just so damn good at it.

Why don't you stop trying to put words in my mouth. Neither of us were present at the trial, and I'll leave the Monday morning quarterbacking to you commies, cause you're just so damn good at it.

Your concession is noted. And of course your anger is always there.

Really...have you ever had a good day in your life?

Your concession is noted. And of course your anger is always there.

Really...have you ever had a good day in your life?

Poor little commie, you're the one bitching because someone won't be locked up to your satisfaction. I enjoy everyday, you commies are great entertainment and such poor liars.

Forum List

Back