No remorse or mention of the young girls today by Trump and Acosta while Acosta was resigning.

Every Republican they like visited the island....and if you think they didn't visit that temple like structure and participate ....you're dumb as fuck.

Trump never visited the island and has HIS DOJ looking into this and has been anti-sex trafficking than any other president. Democrats...ahem, I mean Pedocrats are going down. We won't support this shit.

I think this point needs emphasized. It was the Trump DOJ which decided to lift up this rock at this point in time.

One would have to be crazy if they think Trump would do something to incriminate himself.

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.

Acosta should have put Bill Clinton, Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos in prison, to be sure.

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Trump never molested any girls, in fact when he found out that Mr. Epstein was behaving improperly, he barred him for Life plus 20 years from Mar a Lago

And Acosta was the individual who prosecuted Epstein, and got the best deal he could in a very shaky case. Señor Acosta didn't do nothing to any children either.

Sure he did. He abandoned them in manufacturing the lie that Epstein and his money were untouchable, so he masked the prosecution by giving Epstein a slap on the wrist. As a prosecutor, every prosecutor out there is saying he had many more options, than the sweet heart deal he gave Epstein. And what did these girls get as justice? Absolutely nothing! They were never informed of the sweet heart deal Acosta gave Epstein. It was all back door maneuvers.

Every Republican they like visited the island....and if you think they didn't visit that temple like structure and participate ....you're dumb as fuck.

Trump never visited the island and has HIS DOJ looking into this and has been anti-sex trafficking than any other president. Democrats...ahem, I mean Pedocrats are going down. We won't support this shit.

I think this point needs emphasized. It was the Trump DOJ which decided to lift up this rock at this point in time.

One would have to be crazy if they think Trump would do something to incriminate himself.
Trump has so much legal liability right now, what would make you think that?

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.

Acosta should have put Bill Clinton, Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos in prison, to be sure.

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction
He didn't, because he's got nothing. Only in your twisted fantasies of hate and ignorance.

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

The folks in the video I posted mentioned the girls.

The first sequence took 3 minutes to get to the victims. Trump had nothing to do with the victims and in fact threw the scumbag out when he tried to do that shit on trump land. Funny how you clowns IGNORED all of the evidence against this slime when he was paling around with your hero's.

Now, you flagellate yourselves and try to smear this assholes shit off on trump when trump is the ONLY person who stood up to the shithead ad actually offered to help the victims in their civil case.

How about you go after the DEMOCRAT fucks, who didn't.

Acosta has been on the radar for years. Thanks to Acosta and his fuck up twelve years ago, the Miami Herald never gave up on the story, and we eventually get Epstein as a result ,for the second time. Epstein should be serving life right now.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps

:113:

Nazi is such a lazy thing to call someone, FFS.
Not if it's the truth.
Migrant camps are not Nazi concentration camps, you lunatics.
No where to sleep, can't brush their teeth, they haven't bathed, and they are packed in there like cord wood. We've seen this picture before; Holocaust trains - Wikipedia

If Trump had the power, he would execute the whole lot of them. And don't any of you "EVER" forget that. This is a political party that has turned to evil. We are witnessing the American Nazi Trump party in action. They keep graduating, one step at the time in that direction.

It's cool really. Anything that hurts you.

Don't be a bigger moron than necessary. Remorse signals that someone did something wrong.

Says who? Wouldn't that depend on what exactly is wrong, and who was doing the wrongs?

Feeling remorse means that I know I did something wrong. I can't feel remorse for something someone else did.

Trump has nothing to do with this case. Acosta has just been punished for getting Epstein on the sex offender list.
Acosta will be punished for not doing his job.

Acosta has already been punished, and punished severely for not pushing forward and losing the case against Epstein.
And the young girls got no attention, while Trump pretends Acosta is the victim, and tells Acosta, "you don't have to go." The hell he doesn't. With Trump and his failures while "he hires the best people", had to go. We are now going to investigate Acosta for this gross negligence. At a minimum he should be disbarred. Acosta is a failure. Lol! And what a fuckin joke Trump is. Cry us a river, while you protect another one of your failed cabinet members. You are disgusting.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps

Not if it's the truth.
No where to sleep, can't brush their teeth, they haven't bathed, and they are packed in there like cord wood. We've seen this picture before; Holocaust trains - Wikipedia

If Trump had the power, he would execute the whole lot of them. And don't any of you "EVER" forget that. This is a political party that has turned to evil. We are witnessing the American Nazi Trump party in action. They keep graduating, one step at the time in that direction.
Sending people home is hardly executing them. Just think all of this inconvenience could be avoided by not breaking into this country in the first place.

Don't come here. People want to execute you.

Don't be a bigger moron than necessary. Remorse signals that someone did something wrong.

Says who? Wouldn't that depend on what exactly is wrong, and who was doing the wrongs?

Feeling remorse means that I know I did something wrong. I can't feel remorse for something someone else did.

Says who? Do you know the meaning of "remorse?" It can be a regret. Meaning, Acosta could have done more, but didn't, because you know, "those were different times." Whatever that means?

Trump never molested any girls, in fact when he found out that Mr. Epstein was behaving improperly, he barred him for Life plus 20 years from Mar a Lago

And Acosta was the individual who prosecuted Epstein, and got the best deal he could in a very shaky case. Señor Acosta didn't do nothing to any children either.

Sure he did. He abandoned them in manufacturing the lie that Epstein and his money were untouchable, so he masked the prosecution by giving Epstein a slap on the wrist. As a prosecutor, every prosecutor out there is saying he had many more options, than the sweet heart deal he gave Epstein. And what did these girls get as justice? Absolutely nothing! They were never informed of the sweet heart deal Acosta gave Epstein. It was all back door maneuvers.

tenooewkndvgr (1).gif

Attachments

• tensgsyyor (1).gif
    tensgsyyor (1).gif
    315.8 KB · Views: 18

Says who? Do you know the meaning of "remorse?" It can be a regret. Meaning, Acosta could have done more, but didn't, because you know, "those were different times." Whatever that means?

Again, it's related to something he did or did not do. I do not, for example, feel remorse for the atrocities committed by the communists in the 20th century, because I was not one of them, nor did I participate in their horror. I can only feel remorse for what I do or not do.

Not if it's the truth.

Sending people home is hardly executing them. Just think all of this inconvenience could be avoided by not breaking into this country in the first place.

Don't come here. People want to execute you.
They have no choice. They are being forced out because of the policies the US put in place. And by the way, as a constant reminder, these Trump cowards on this board cannot argue those facts either. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If you can't construct an intelligent rebuttal to mine, explaining why they should not be breaking into this country, then shut your ignorant ass up.

Last edited:
Trump has nothing to do with this case. Acosta has just been punished for getting Epstein on the sex offender list.
Acosta will be punished for not doing his job.

Acosta has already been punished, and punished severely for not pushing forward and losing the case against Epstein.
And the young girls got no attention, while Trump pretends Acosta is the victim, and tells Acosta, "you don't have to go." The hell he doesn't. With Trump and his failures while "he hires the best people", had to go. We are now going to investigate Acosta for this gross negligence. At a minimum he should be disbarred. Acosta is a failure. Lol! And what a fuckin joke Trump is. Cry us a river, while you protect another one of your failed cabinet members. You are disgusting.

Epstein and his best friend Clinton should be the ones apologizing for the rapes.

Not to mention all of the liberals that Mr. Epstein paid off over the years. including Chuck U. Schumer.

Epstein will be protected by the entire DNC. Not because he has something on them. Because they love him and the hours of pleasure he gave them.

Forum List

Back