No remorse or mention of the young girls today by Trump and Acosta while Acosta was resigning.

Bill Clinton just the other day lied about how many times he flew on teeny bopper airlines...how much remorse does the OP see there?.....
Ha idiot, Clinton isn't president. Dumbo is. It's his responsibility to at least pretend he gives a shit. After all, he was the one accused of raping a thirteen year old and has about three dozen sexual harassment/ rape accusations against him now. Clinton does not. You are nothing but a coward who cannot debate the OP. You're a loser.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps

:113:

Nazi is such a lazy thing to call someone, FFS.
Not if it's the truth.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps

It's a sure sign someone is losing the debate...
There is nothing to lose when you have truth and the facts on your side.

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

The folks in the video I posted mentioned the girls.

The first sequence took 3 minutes to get to the victims. Trump had nothing to do with the victims and in fact threw the scumbag out when he tried to do that shit on trump land. Funny how you clowns IGNORED all of the evidence against this slime when he was paling around with your hero's.

Now, you flagellate yourselves and try to smear this assholes shit off on trump when trump is the ONLY person who stood up to the shithead ad actually offered to help the victims in their civil case.

How about you go after the DEMOCRAT fucks, who didn't.

Not if it's the truth.
Migrant camps are not Nazi concentration camps, you lunatics.

jeffrey epstein owned you Tards with all his donations to your dirty rotten party....
I didn't donate a dime. You're nothing but a liar.

You Dumb Ass Tard......

Can't you read?

I didn't say you donated Dip Shit.....

I said Epstein owned your party with all of his donations.....

You prove over and over again why you are a Tard....

jeffrey epstein owned you Tards with all his donations to your dirty rotten party....

You Dumb Ass Tard......

Can't you read?

He's a major dunce.

I am unclear as to why Trump should feel any remorse, he had nothing to do with the deal Acosta made with Epstein and his lawyers lawyers...

Should I feel remorse? Should you? Should anyone but Acosta and Epstein (though I think we would all agree that Epstein doesn't and won't)?
Think about it, didn't Acosta cheer at his news conference about Epstein getting caught trying while strategizing his way out of his own fuck up twelve years ago?

If you want to be credible, both Acosta and Trump should have made that showing together about the victims, instead of Trump praising Acosta. Acosta was a huge fuck up, via the investigation twelve years ago. That is where I would have targeted my condolences to put a good face on a really bad prosecution agreement by Acosta. The victims should have been front and center at that resignation announcement. Both of them fucked it up. It was nothing but a cover your ass announcement.

Should I feel remorse? Should you? Should anyone but Acosta and Epstein (though I think we would all agree that Epstein doesn't and won't)?
Have you ever felt remorse for enjoying cheese pizza? Or even felt a need to do it clandestinely?

I heard that they discovered Cheese Pizza in Epstein's mansion.

Some of the cheeze pizza was locked up in a safe. That must have been some very valuable cheese pizza.

Q?

Last edited:
Bill Clinton just the other day lied about how many times he flew on teeny bopper airlines...how much remorse does the OP see there?.....
Ha idiot, Clinton isn't president. Dumbo is. It's his responsibility to at least pretend he gives a shit. After all, he was the one accused of raping a thirteen year old and has about three dozen sexual harassment/ rape accusations against him now. Clinton does not. You are nothing but a coward who cannot debate the OP. You're a loser.
^
tenorjddjdjjd (1).gif

You Dumb Ass Tard......

Can't you read?

He's a major dunce.
And you proved that mind over matter is not a real thing for Trump Sheep. There is no mind and there is no matter.

You Dumb Ass Tard......

Can't you read?

He's a major dunce.
And you proved that mind over matter is not a real thing for Trump Sheep. There is no mind and there is no matter.
^
retard-gif-9.gif

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Sorry that Bill Clinton, Epstein and Epstein's Dem buddies were molesting minors...…...

We'll work on throwing them all in jail.

Oh yeah, Democrats are all over it. Obama and the rest of you idiots were snickering about the manufactured crisis while the caravans kept getting larger instead of supporting the President in stopping them. Then when they couldn't deny the crisis, they ordered the Media to the border to create the KIDS IN CAGES CRISIS!!!!!!! Now that the border is a full blown disaster we have Democrats running around with their hair on fire screaming "CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!! Here is an idea. How about Democrats stop screaming and start DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB. Pass bills that fund all the needs at the border, mobilize forces to Mexico to stop the caravans, you know things that actually address the problem.

Oh yeah, Democrats are all over it. Obama and the rest of you idiots were snickering about the manufactured crisis while the caravans kept getting larger instead of supporting the President in stopping them. Then when they couldn't deny the crisis, they ordered the Media to the border to create the KIDS IN CAGES CRISIS!!!!!!! Now that the border is a full blown disaster we have Democrats running around with their hair on fire screaming "CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!! Here is an idea. How about Democrats stop screaming and start DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB. Pass bills that fund all the needs at the border, mobilize forces to Mexico to stop the caravans, you know things that actually address the problem.
That's not addressing the problem dumb ass; This is; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor When are these Sheep going to get it?

When CLinton apologizes let me know, and when his wife and her former boss apologize for creating the disaster in Honduras from which these border disaster people are fleeing, let me know that to.

This shit happened 8 years before Trump took office. It actually happened under Dubya. Why would Trump apologize for something he had nothing to do with?

This shit happened 8 years before Trump took office. It actually happened under Dubya. Why would Trump apologize for something he had nothing to do with?

I dont have any "remorse" either.

Why?

Because I had NOTHING to do with Epstein's crimes.

That's how it works.

Forum List

Back