No remorse or mention of the young girls today by Trump and Acosta while Acosta was resigning.

Those people who have been victimized are "only" females, who have no value to people like trump, epstein, acosta. They are merely flesh for the taking. Female people are only here to use for humping and baby-making: they've got vaginas and access to a uterus between their legs. The same guys would be screaming their damn heads off if the victims had been boys.
You gotta be kidding me. Women rule our nation. Oh they do not have the major positions in many of the companies and such. But they rule and control most of the wealth. The problem is, with all of the quotas and what is qualified, they are proving to be not as good as the males the have replaced in most endevours. Consequently many males are not being educated. More and more males are becoming impoverished. And civility is being reduced at an alarming rate. Suicides are up massively. Two and a half million males are in prison. Up to 10 million are felons. And of course other males are helping this along. From the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom to pure beta males. Add the men who still protect women from violence and the game when it ends will not be nice. There are victims. Plenty of them right here in our nation.
The record of right-wing white males has been absolute shit. Our high schools and colleges/universities are completely open to white males and have been historically. even given an advantage. I suggest that you encourage and support young boys to study hard and make their way through university regardless of competition from other groups of Americans. BTW: your reference to "pure beta males" is very telling. It shows that you think that white males do not meet competitive standards. Not guns or bravado, as we are told "stand and deliver." So do that. Study hard. Hit the books.
P.S.: no sexual aggression toward other people is allowed. You should know this, particularly "religion" blather, blather.
Actually Colleges are not "wide open" for the evil white male oppressors.
There Affirmative Action racial and gender discrimination barriers for them.

These are barriers? White males historically have had the majority of places in colleges and it has been women and minorities who have had to fight their way into our institutions of higher learning. I know. I applied to Georgetown. They had a set limit on how many female students they would accept. I think it was a 10 percent ceiling for females. I got on a "waiting list." Other then that, it was all "affirmative action" for white boys, some of whom might have gotten accepted with lesser credentials than mine. I will never know.

There are plenty of colleges that don't take fellows to this day- they accept only girls. Wellesley College, example given, is Hillary Clinton's alma mater, and if you identify as a male, you can't get in.

So why was I told that I had to go to Douglas, not Rutgers? New Jersey had a segregated system. History also shows that law schools discriminated against females who wanted to study law and were qualified to do so.

In the end, we have to have an integrated system of education, which rewards equally those who are diligent in their studies, and says to all: "if you want to get in, study your ass off." Compete in open competition.

Those people who have been victimized are "only" females, who have no value to people like trump, epstein, acosta. They are merely flesh for the taking. Female people are only here to use for humping and baby-making: they've got vaginas and access to a uterus between their legs. The same guys would be screaming their damn heads off if the victims had been boys.
You gotta be kidding me. Women rule our nation. Oh they do not have the major positions in many of the companies and such. But they rule and control most of the wealth. The problem is, with all of the quotas and what is qualified, they are proving to be not as good as the males the have replaced in most endevours. Consequently many males are not being educated. More and more males are becoming impoverished. And civility is being reduced at an alarming rate. Suicides are up massively. Two and a half million males are in prison. Up to 10 million are felons. And of course other males are helping this along. From the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom to pure beta males. Add the men who still protect women from violence and the game when it ends will not be nice. There are victims. Plenty of them right here in our nation.
The record of right-wing white males has been absolute shit. Our high schools and colleges/universities are completely open to white males and have been historically. even given an advantage. I suggest that you encourage and support young boys to study hard and make their way through university regardless of competition from other groups of Americans. BTW: your reference to "pure beta males" is very telling. It shows that you think that white males do not meet competitive standards. Not guns or bravado, as we are told "stand and deliver." So do that. Study hard. Hit the books.
P.S.: no sexual aggression toward other people is allowed. You should know this, particularly "religion" blather, blather.

These are barriers? White males historically have had the majority of places in colleges and it has been women and minorities who have had to fight their way into our institutions of higher learning. I know. I applied to Georgetown. They had a set limit on how many female students they would accept. I think it was a 10 percent ceiling for females. I got on a "waiting list." Other then that, it was all "affirmative action" for white boys, some of whom might have gotten accepted with lesser credentials than mine. I will never know.

There are plenty of colleges that don't take fellows to this day- they accept only girls. Wellesley College, example given, is Hillary Clinton's alma mater, and if you identify as a male, you can't get in.
United Negro College Fund. I applied. I was turned down! Damn racism!

This organization was formed to pay for more "Negros" to go to college. Try figuring out why our nation's institutions of higher learning, both public and private, openly discriminated by sex, race, and religion, instead of responding in a childish manner.

This organization was formed to pay for more "Negros" to go to college. Try figuring out why our nation's institutions of higher learning, both public and private, openly discriminated by sex, race, and religion, instead of responding in a childish manner.

You are promoting the open discrimination by race and gender, Hysteria.

You really are quite stupid.

:113:

Nazi is such a lazy thing to call someone, FFS.
Not if it's the truth.
Migrant camps are not Nazi concentration camps, you lunatics.
No where to sleep, can't brush their teeth, they haven't bathed, and they are packed in there like cord wood. We've seen this picture before; Holocaust trains - Wikipedia

If Trump had the power, he would execute the whole lot of them. And don't any of you "EVER" forget that. This is a political party that has turned to evil. We are witnessing the American Nazi Trump party in action. They keep graduating, one step at the time in that direction.
Sending people home is hardly executing them. Just think all of this inconvenience could be avoided by not breaking into this country in the first place.

Don't come here. People want to execute you.
They have no choice. They are being forced out because of the policies the US put in place. And by the way, as a constant reminder, these Trump cowards on this board cannot argue those facts either. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

If you can't construct an intelligent rebuttal to mine, explaining why they should not be breaking into this country, then shut your ignorant ass up.

They have no choice. They are being forced out because of the policies the US put in place.

Should Trump invade their shitholes and install better governments?

You are promoting the open discrimination by race and gender, Hysteria.

You really are quite stupid.

How am I promoting open discrimination by race and gender?

Not if it's the truth.
No where to sleep, can't brush their teeth, they haven't bathed, and they are packed in there like cord wood. We've seen this picture before; Holocaust trains - Wikipedia

If Trump had the power, he would execute the whole lot of them. And don't any of you "EVER" forget that. This is a political party that has turned to evil. We are witnessing the American Nazi Trump party in action. They keep graduating, one step at the time in that direction.
Sending people home is hardly executing them. Just think all of this inconvenience could be avoided by not breaking into this country in the first place.

They have no choice. They are being forced out because of the policies the US put in place. And by the way, as a constant reminder, these Trump cowards on this board cannot argue those facts either. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

If you can't construct an intelligent rebuttal to mine, explaining why they should not be breaking into this country, then shut your ignorant ass up.

They have no choice. They are being forced out because of the policies the US put in place.

Of course no one is being forced out. They want welfare which is seen as an early retirement funded by Americans.

What is it you guys say about Facebook, twitter and Google?

It's a private business. Theyre allowed to discriminate -- except for Christian bakers!

It's a private business. Theyre allowed to discriminate -- except for Christian bakers!
Give examples of people allowing discrimination.

Give examples of people allowing discrimination.
I dont respond well to "commands." GTH

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.
Yeah liberals or the media didn't care when it happened. Not until you could bring Trump into it. Liberals are sorry people, you don't care unless you can politicize it.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps
The same was going on during the Obama administration. You didn't say shit.

Democrats don't give a shit about illegals dying at the border or little girls being raped unless they can capitalize on the tragedy. If they can, then here come the crocodile tears.
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps They're doing more than these sorry ass Nazi Republicans; Protests amid renewed outrage over migrant detention camps
The same was going on during the Obama administration. You didn't say shit.
Prove it, or you are a liar.

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.
Yeah liberals or the media didn't care when it happened. Not until you could bring Trump into it. Liberals are sorry people, you don't care unless you can politicize it.
Funny isn't it, that we never saw video footage of hundreds of people in cages with no where to lie down during the Obama years.

Not if it's the truth.

We already have. That's why they have to come here.

And the young girls got no attention, while Trump pretends Acosta is the victim, and tells Acosta, "you don't have to go." The hell he doesn't. With Trump and his failures while "he hires the best people", had to go. We are now going to investigate Acosta for this gross negligence. At a minimum he should be disbarred. Acosta is a failure. Lol! And what a fuckin joke Trump is. Cry us a river, while you protect another one of your failed cabinet members. You are disgusting.

Epstein and his best friend Clinton should be the ones apologizing for the rapes.

Not to mention all of the liberals that Mr. Epstein paid off over the years. including Chuck U. Schumer.
Have you proven that Clinton raped these girls? I have not, so we will be seeing if you are lying or not?

If we learned anything from the Mueller investigation or the Kavanaugh hearings, we know its the responsibility of the accused to prove their innocence. Clinton has not done that, so how can I exonerate him?
I'm not exonerating anyone, and you announced Clinton's guilt without evidence, while Clinton has not been accused. What lawful indictment is there of Clinton? There is none. So you made it all up, therefore you are nothing but a liar and a waste of time. You have nothing of value to debate. It's all total nonsense from you. You are wasting everyone's time over stupid talk by inventing shit that doesn't exist.

If Clinton is innocent, fine.

Let him testify, openly and under oath.

My guess is that he can easily be nailed for obstruction and perjury charges.

But if he can't be, that's fine too, it will be up to 12 angry men.
The thread isn't about Clinton. You are a loser, because you cannot debate the topic.

We already have. That's why they have to come here.
You want us to do it again, right?

Epstein and his best friend Clinton should be the ones apologizing for the rapes.

Not to mention all of the liberals that Mr. Epstein paid off over the years. including Chuck U. Schumer.
Have you proven that Clinton raped these girls? I have not, so we will be seeing if you are lying or not?

If we learned anything from the Mueller investigation or the Kavanaugh hearings, we know its the responsibility of the accused to prove their innocence. Clinton has not done that, so how can I exonerate him?
I'm not exonerating anyone, and you announced Clinton's guilt without evidence, while Clinton has not been accused. What lawful indictment is there of Clinton? There is none. So you made it all up, therefore you are nothing but a liar and a waste of time. You have nothing of value to debate. It's all total nonsense from you. You are wasting everyone's time over stupid talk by inventing shit that doesn't exist.

The thread isn't about Clinton. You are a loser, because you cannot debate the topic.
Yeah, it pretty much is.

You're looking for "remorse" right? Or only from non have no guilt? who

Trump has already said more about Epstein than he should have....Nixon almost got Manson sprung for saying he was guilty before the trial and prejudicing the jury pool. Suffice to say he threw Epstein out of Mar a Lago and banned him years ago for pulling some shit with a female employee. Trump never raped, mauled, or forced himself on women...it's all bullshit...handsome, famous, billionaires don't have to....Epstein being the exception.
Another Trump loser who got off track with the thread. Believe me, Trump's role with the girls will be revealed soon enough, but that isn't what the thread is about.

Yeah, it pretty much is.

You're looking for "remorse" right? Or only from non have no guilt? who
Look here loser, do you see Clinton mentioned anywhere?
It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Sure its about Clinton. His tight relationship with Jeff Epstein is well documented and that's why the Palm Beach state attorney didn't want to prosecute Epstein in the first place.

Forum List

Back