No remorse or mention of the young girls today by Trump and Acosta while Acosta was resigning.

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

When CLinton apologizes let me know, and when his wife and her former boss apologize for creating the disaster in Honduras from which these border disaster people are fleeing, let me know that to.

And when they do, are you as a responsible patriot, good hearted Christian, going to do the right thing? You know, cry out that we need to get out of these countries and stop taking over their governments and resources, that created this refugee crisis to begin with?

Trump has nothing to do with this case. Acosta has just been punished for getting Epstein on the sex offender list.
Acosta will be punished for not doing his job.

Acosta has already been punished, and punished severely for not pushing forward and losing the case against Epstein.
And the young girls got no attention, while Trump pretends Acosta is the victim, and tells Acosta, "you don't have to go." The hell he doesn't. With Trump and his failures while "he hires the best people", had to go. We are now going to investigate Acosta for this gross negligence. At a minimum he should be disbarred. Acosta is a failure. Lol! And what a fuckin joke Trump is. Cry us a river, while you protect another one of your failed cabinet members. You are disgusting.

Epstein and his best friend Clinton should be the ones apologizing for the rapes.

Not to mention all of the liberals that Mr. Epstein paid off over the years. including Chuck U. Schumer.
Have you proven that Clinton raped these girls? I have not, so we will be seeing if you are lying or not?

Epstein will be protected by the entire DNC. Not because he has something on them. Because they love him and the hours of pleasure he gave them.
I doubt it. Democrats are more than eager to put him away for life, and any client who committed the same acts. The names are beginning to appear of the victims now.

It reminds me of the same remorse Trump had for the inhumanity going on with the children at the border. This is who Trump is, and the people who surround his world. The attitude with folks like Trump, Epstein, and Acosta, is the total disregard for the women who were taken advantage of. And Acosta takes the cake. He was the lead prosecutor who basically tore up a 53 page indictment and blamed the state for the fact it never went anywhere, while constructing a sweet heart deal for Epstein. Acosta and the investigation into him is just beginning.

Neither Trump nor Acosta molested the young girls.

Still waiting for Bubba to show some remorse......

Trump has nothing to do with this case. Acosta has just been punished for getting Epstein on the sex offender list.

Acosta has already been punished, and punished severely for not pushing forward and losing the case against Epstein.
And the young girls got no attention, while Trump pretends Acosta is the victim, and tells Acosta, "you don't have to go." The hell he doesn't. With Trump and his failures while "he hires the best people", had to go. We are now going to investigate Acosta for this gross negligence. At a minimum he should be disbarred. Acosta is a failure. Lol! And what a fuckin joke Trump is. Cry us a river, while you protect another one of your failed cabinet members. You are disgusting.

Epstein and his best friend Clinton should be the ones apologizing for the rapes.

Not to mention all of the liberals that Mr. Epstein paid off over the years. including Chuck U. Schumer.
Have you proven that Clinton raped these girls? I have not, so we will be seeing if you are lying or not?

If we learned anything from the Mueller investigation or the Kavanaugh hearings, we know its the responsibility of the accused to prove their innocence. Clinton has not done that, so how can I exonerate him?

Another one who does not know the full meaning of remorse. And I never said Acosta molested anyone. You invent lies.

Epstein will be protected by the entire DNC. Not because he has something on them. Because they love him and the hours of pleasure he gave them.
I doubt it. Democrats are more than eager to put him away for life, and any client who committed the same acts. The names are beginning to appear of the victims now.

Maybe a deal can be made, where if Epstein were to bring the Clinton and Obama families heads of silver platters, he can get a reduced sentence?

Cut him a break for those higher on the Liberal Food Chain.

The monsters here are all democrats....what does Trump have to apologize for? epstein was a democrat who gave vast amounts of money to democrats, and you want to distract from bill clinton being epsteins best buddy as well as all the other members of the democrat party.

If we learned anything from the Mueller investigation or the Kavanaugh hearings, we know its the responsibility of the accused to prove their innocence. Clinton has not done that, so how can I exonerate him?
I'm not exonerating anyone, and you announced Clinton's guilt without evidence, while Clinton has not been accused. What lawful indictment is there of Clinton? There is none. So you made it all up, therefore you are nothing but a liar and a waste of time. You have nothing of value to debate. It's all total nonsense from you. You are wasting everyone's time over stupid talk by inventing shit that doesn't exist.

Maybe a deal can be made, where if Epstein were to bring the Clinton and Obama families heads of silver platters, he can get a reduced sentence?

Cut him a break for those higher on the Liberal Food Chain.
Again, you are talking like a juvenile with nothing to debate. You are in the top ten on this board of folks who brings up make believe nonsense, that is as useless as teats on a Bo hog. Get a life loser.

The monsters here are all democrats....what does Trump have to apologize for? epstein was a democrat who gave vast amounts of money to democrats, and you want to distract from bill clinton being epsteins best buddy as well as all the other members of the democrat party.

More nonsense. Lol! What a bunch of losers who say nothing.

I'm not exonerating anyone, and you announced Clinton's guilt without evidence, while Clinton has not been accused. What lawful indictment is there of Clinton? There is none. So you made it all up, therefore you are nothing but a liar and a waste of time. You have nothing of value to debate. It's all total nonsense from you. You are wasting everyone's time over stupid talk by inventing shit that doesn't exist.

If Clinton is innocent, fine.

Let him testify, openly and under oath.

My guess is that he can easily be nailed for obstruction and perjury charges.

But if he can't be, that's fine too, it will be up to 12 angry men.

Another one who does not know the full meaning of remorse. And I never said Acosta molested anyone. You invent lies.

You are a loon.

Remorse? what about Hillary's husband?

wh
I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.

Acosta should have put Bill Clinton, Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos in prison, to be sure.

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction
He didn't, because he's got nothing. Only in your twisted fantasies of hate and ignorance.

:rofl:

Hey stupid, what is it exactly that you think the hate sites programmed you to spew against Acosta?

You are amazingly stupid, even for a Communist..

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

The folks in the video I posted mentioned the girls.

The first sequence took 3 minutes to get to the victims. Trump had nothing to do with the victims and in fact threw the scumbag out when he tried to do that shit on trump land. Funny how you clowns IGNORED all of the evidence against this slime when he was paling around with your hero's.

Now, you flagellate yourselves and try to smear this assholes shit off on trump when trump is the ONLY person who stood up to the shithead ad actually offered to help the victims in their civil case.

How about you go after the DEMOCRAT fucks, who didn't.

Acosta has been on the radar for years. Thanks to Acosta and his fuck up twelve years ago, the Miami Herald never gave up on the story, and we eventually get Epstein as a result ,for the second time. Epstein should be serving life right now.

Yo stupid fuck, what were the Florida state charges against MAJOR democrat financier Epstein? I mean, why did a federal prosecutor have to get involved at all? The democrats of Palm Beach were taking care of it, right shit fer brains? :lmao:

Those people who have been victimized are "only" females, who have no value to people like trump, epstein, acosta. They are merely flesh for the taking. Female people are only here to use for humping and baby-making: they've got vaginas and access to a uterus between their legs. The same guys would be screaming their damn heads off if the victims had been boys.

You gotta be kidding me. Women rule our nation. Oh they do not have the major positions in many of the companies and such. But they rule and control most of the wealth. The problem is, with all of the quotas and what is qualified, they are proving to be not as good as the males the have replaced in most endevours. Consequently many males are not being educated. More and more males are becoming impoverished. And civility is being reduced at an alarming rate. Suicides are up massively. Two and a half million males are in prison. Up to 10 million are felons. And of course other males are helping this along. From the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom to pure beta males. Add the men who still protect women from violence and the game when it ends will not be nice. There are victims. Plenty of them right here in our nation.

The record of right-wing white males has been absolute shit. Our high schools and colleges/universities are completely open to white males and have been historically. even given an advantage. I suggest that you encourage and support young boys to study hard and make their way through university regardless of competition from other groups of Americans. BTW: your reference to "pure beta males" is very telling. It shows that you think that white males do not meet competitive standards. Not guns or bravado, as we are told "stand and deliver." So do that. Study hard. Hit the books.
P.S.: no sexual aggression toward other people is allowed. You should know this, particularly "religion" blather, blather.

Actually Colleges are not "wide open" for the evil white male oppressors.
There Affirmative Action racial and gender discrimination barriers for them.

These are barriers? White males historically have had the majority of places in colleges and it has been women and minorities who have had to fight their way into our institutions of higher learning. I know. I applied to Georgetown. They had a set limit on how many female students they would accept. I think it was a 10 percent ceiling for females. I got on a "waiting list." Other then that, it was all "affirmative action" for white boys, some of whom might have gotten accepted with lesser credentials than mine. I will never know.

Nor by anyone else in the media, or in government for that matter.

The folks in the video I posted mentioned the girls.

The first sequence took 3 minutes to get to the victims. Trump had nothing to do with the victims and in fact threw the scumbag out when he tried to do that shit on trump land. Funny how you clowns IGNORED all of the evidence against this slime when he was paling around with your hero's.

Now, you flagellate yourselves and try to smear this assholes shit off on trump when trump is the ONLY person who stood up to the shithead ad actually offered to help the victims in their civil case.

How about you go after the DEMOCRAT fucks, who didn't.

Acosta has been on the radar for years. Thanks to Acosta and his fuck up twelve years ago, the Miami Herald never gave up on the story, and we eventually get Epstein as a result ,for the second time. Epstein should be serving life right now.

Yo stupid fuck, what were the Florida state charges against MAJOR democrat financier Epstein? I mean, why did a federal prosecutor have to get involved at all? The democrats of Palm Beach were taking care of it, right shit fer brains? :lmao:
\

Good points here.

Paedophilia is supposed to be a STATE charge, not a federal one at all. Unless someone is taken across state lines, then the Mann Act is violated.

Why was Señor Acosta even involved in this bullshit? The Liberal Masters of Palm Beach County should have been charging and trying Epstein- a virtual liberal god- instead of unloading it on the George W. Bush DOJ.

Those people who have been victimized are "only" females, who have no value to people like trump, epstein, acosta. They are merely flesh for the taking. Female people are only here to use for humping and baby-making: they've got vaginas and access to a uterus between their legs. The same guys would be screaming their damn heads off if the victims had been boys.

You gotta be kidding me. Women rule our nation. Oh they do not have the major positions in many of the companies and such. But they rule and control most of the wealth. The problem is, with all of the quotas and what is qualified, they are proving to be not as good as the males the have replaced in most endevours. Consequently many males are not being educated. More and more males are becoming impoverished. And civility is being reduced at an alarming rate. Suicides are up massively. Two and a half million males are in prison. Up to 10 million are felons. And of course other males are helping this along. From the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom to pure beta males. Add the men who still protect women from violence and the game when it ends will not be nice. There are victims. Plenty of them right here in our nation.

The record of right-wing white males has been absolute shit. Our high schools and colleges/universities are completely open to white males and have been historically. even given an advantage. I suggest that you encourage and support young boys to study hard and make their way through university regardless of competition from other groups of Americans. BTW: your reference to "pure beta males" is very telling. It shows that you think that white males do not meet competitive standards. Not guns or bravado, as we are told "stand and deliver." So do that. Study hard. Hit the books.
P.S.: no sexual aggression toward other people is allowed. You should know this, particularly "religion" blather, blather.

Actually Colleges are not "wide open" for the evil white male oppressors.
There Affirmative Action racial and gender discrimination barriers for them.

These are barriers? White males historically have had the majority of places in colleges and it has been women and minorities who have had to fight their way into our institutions of higher learning. I know. I applied to Georgetown. They had a set limit on how many female students they would accept. I think it was a 10 percent ceiling for females. I got on a "waiting list." Other then that, it was all "affirmative action" for white boys, some of whom might have gotten accepted with lesser credentials than mine. I will never know.

There are plenty of colleges that don't take fellows to this day- they accept only girls. Wellesley College, example given, is Hillary Clinton's alma mater, and if you identify as a male, you can't get in.

I don't know? Do you have evidence Clinton was standing on the front lawn not saying anything about the girls? I don't. But we do have evidence of Trump and Acosta saying nothing about it. They proved how much they care.

Trump has already said more about Epstein than he should have....Nixon almost got Manson sprung for saying he was guilty before the trial and prejudicing the jury pool. Suffice to say he threw Epstein out of Mar a Lago and banned him years ago for pulling some shit with a female employee. Trump never raped, mauled, or forced himself on women...it's all bullshit...handsome, famous, billionaires don't have to....Epstein being the exception.

Forum List

Back