🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No soup for you , a childs reality

The issue doesn't seem to be a failure of policy or ideology - it appears to be a failure in execution.
We are humans, sometimes we screw up - ALL of us.

I'll bet the employee in question doesn't make that same mistake again.

My hat is off to the youngster who offered to share.

Left, right, up, down. Does it matter???
This is the USA. Children in school should not go hungry if poor. FEED THEM.

The issue doesn't seem to be a failure of policy or ideology - it appears to be a failure in execution.

this is what the republican policy would give us.

check the responses.

there are right wingers saying no money no food

all kids should just be given the lunch and the money should be handled in the office

make it so the lunch people are only concerned with getting them food not collecting money

Why are the parents relying on the school to feed their child instead of the parent providing for their own? It isn't the school's job or responsibility to feed kids, it's the parent's job.

Why are the parents relying on the school to feed their child instead of the parent providing for their own? It isn't the school's job or responsibility to feed kids, it's the parent's job.

Bingo. But when the government is intent on giving children contraceptives without their parents' consent, why should parents be allowed to feed their own children?

The republican party appauld DEATH right in national TV.

they give money to and sign pledges of a man who has said he wants to kill our government.

They would refuse to feed kids

Do you ever wish you'd actually been given a brain?

this is what the republican policy would give us.

check the responses.

there are right wingers saying no money no food

How could these children go hungry........bleeding heart liberals havent given enough to fund this cause and the poor kids must starve. Shame on them.......

Left, right, up, down. Does it matter???
This is the USA. Children in school should not go hungry if poor. FEED THEM.

I supposed it would be too much to hope that this was an intelligent, if sarcastic, remark.

maybe I missed it, but I couldn't tell if the kids got slammed cause Mom (or Dad assuming they have both(-:) didn't send the check. I sort of assumed that, thinking that kids eliigible for free lunches were still getting them.

The republican party appauld DEATH right in national TV.

they give money to and sign pledges of a man who has said he wants to kill our government.

They would refuse to feed kids

Pretty sure this compassion comes from democrats like you.

$images.jpg

$imagesCAQ1MO06.jpg

Forum List

Back