No to Sanders, Warren, no to any politicians running for dem prez

Trump is a criminal. He won't have any credentials to run with
No, he's not a criminal. Stop being insane.
He stole $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students for an illegal university he created. If that isn't criminal, can you explain to us all what "criminal" means?

You are an idiot and exactly the sort of person who is the cause of the entire mess we find ourselves in as a nation.

I love you Liz, I love you Bernie and both or more than qualified to beat Trump.....BUT WE NEED AN OUTSIDERS AND MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND BETO AS VICE IS OUR BEST BET!!
f35fe38a-d50e-44ee-be32-9e2cb1d51f62-Bloomberg._Jackson_art_1.jpg
View attachment 238227

Folks, you heard it here first..the tiger is never wrong!!
Yeah, no. I'm solid democratic and I ain't votin' fer Bloomberg no matter what happens.
Take a chill pill and vote for whom you please, this is america baby

He stole $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students for an illegal university he created. If that isn't criminal, can you explain to us all what "criminal" means?
Dude, trying to get a Trump supporter to rationalize the man baby is like asking Stormy would she go back for Trump seconds......waste of effin time

I love you Liz, I love you Bernie and both or more than qualified to beat Trump.....BUT WE NEED AN OUTSIDERS AND MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND BETO AS VICE IS OUR BEST BET!!
View attachment 238227

just what you need tiger...another old timing white man.....the guy is going to be 77....dont you people have anyone under 70 that is qualified?...
Listen, Im all for young people, but this guy is my guy, he's got the Trump money, a proven record and he's got enough clout to make even Trump fucks listen....besides, we know how you morons love beating up on minorities and women, not this time, chump
sorry i am not like you i dont beat up on minorities and woman.....maybe you are thinking of the guy next door?....hit the fucker back next time.....
(sigh), Harry debating you in a discussion is so tiring, I'm not talking about a physical beat down, dumb ass...jezzus, your dumb and old

You are an idiot and exactly the sort of person who is the cause of the entire mess we find ourselves in as a nation.
How is that? Because I pumped the truth into those poisonous Republican veins that killed any counter argument you could have had?

How is that? Because I pumped the truth into those poisonous Republican veins that killed any counter argument you could have had?

The only thing you are pumping is outright bullshit. There was nothing illegal about Trump University and whats more isn't it strange that no one claimed otherwise until he ran for President as a Republican?

Oh here's another newsflash for you, I'm not a Republican, nor did I vote for Trump. I simply despise the completely dishonest manner in which the man has been treated since he won the Republican nomination.

View attachment 238227

just what you need tiger...another old timing white man.....the guy is going to be 77....dont you people have anyone under 70 that is qualified?...
Listen, Im all for young people, but this guy is my guy, he's got the Trump money, a proven record and he's got enough clout to make even Trump fucks listen....besides, we know how you morons love beating up on minorities and women, not this time, chump
sorry i am not like you i dont beat up on minorities and woman.....maybe you are thinking of the guy next door?....hit the fucker back next time.....
(sigh), Harry debating you in a discussion is so tiring, I'm not talking about a physical beat down, dumb ass...jezzus, your dumb and old
and so you think debating you is refreshing?....talk about being dumb and old....

Forum List

Back