No Trump needed

Now, let's take a look at the measures OBAMA instituted towards a more "peaceful" solution.

Spin journalism: News stories or facts presented in a biased or slanted way in an attempt to influence public opinion. Otherwise known as “Prostitute Journalism.”
American media are whores who spin. They create fake narratives at the urging of their handlers, mostly anti-American white elitist. Trump has but one way to win with the media–become a Democrat or some oppressed minority, but still a Democrat.
obama-610x407.jpg
The propagandists know that Obama and Congress put the same seven countries on President Trump’s temporary ban list. Further, they know that although many Muslims would be detained from those seven countries, over 1 billion Muslims from 46 Muslim-majority countries can travel to America unencumbered.

They also know that of the seven Middle Eastern countries deemed security risks, Obama has bombed five of them.

Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya and Somalia all came under the watchful droning of Barack Obama, in an effort to provide security for America.

Media silence.

He didn't ask you that. He asked you specifically if you blame OBAMA for not getting anything done regarding peace between NK and SK. Now that peace is possibly on the horizon, you just trash the current American POTUS? On what planet does this make any sense? How do you know of everything or anything that he has said or done when it comes to NK and SK?

I trash the current American POTUS for acting like a spoiled child and removing us from having any significant input on the peace process. He, and you it seems, do not grasp that the world will move on without us if we keep taking our ball and going home.

What does this say? It says "South Korea's Leader credits Trump for NK talks."

South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

The South Korean leader is a very good politician

Ridiculous. What a ridiculous and generic reply. This is just another reason why I find leftists to be ridiculous.

Too bad you are to the left of me then!

Banning Muslims from certain war torn countries from entering our country, BAD, Bad Trump. That is like genocide! Bombing these same people in their countries? Great job Obama! You are a true ambassador for PEACEFUL solutions. Lol.

He didn't ask you that. He asked you specifically if you blame OBAMA for not getting anything done regarding peace between NK and SK. Now that peace is possibly on the horizon, you just trash the current American POTUS? On what planet does this make any sense? How do you know of everything or anything that he has said or done when it comes to NK and SK?

I trash the current American POTUS for acting like a spoiled child and removing us from having any significant input on the peace process. He, and you it seems, do not grasp that the world will move on without us if we keep taking our ball and going home.

Say what it's been going on for 50 years plus, Trump pushed north Korea at their own game, like he is pushing Iran.

What all of you Trump zealots are ignoring is the nuclear elephant in the middle of the room. NK now has what it has wanted for the last 50 years, so now it is easy for them to come to the table. And if they can work a deal between them, SK and China and leave us out of the process, that is even better for them.

And that is now what is happening.

Banning Muslims from certain war torn countries from entering our country, BAD, Bad Trump. That is like genocide! Bombing these same people in their countries? Great job Obama! You are a true ambassador for PEACEFUL solutions. Lol.

Since you quoted nobody, I have no idea who you are responding too, but Obama was a warmonger just like Bush II and Trump. There is even less that Obama did that I agree with than Trump, at least he has gotten a couple things right.

What was it the leftists were screaming from the rooftops only a few months ago? Oh yeah, Trump is going to start a nuclear war with North Korea! :rolleyes: :eusa_hand:

Since you quoted nobody, I have no idea who you are responding too, but Obama was a warmonger just like Bush II and Trump. There is even less that Obama did that I agree with than Trump, at least he has gotten a couple things right.

I'm talking to all the loony leftists on the forum who are somehow spinning peace talks between North and South Korea as meaning that Trump is bad yet again. Fools.

I'm talking to all the loony leftists on the forum who are somehow spinning peace talks between North and South Korea as meaning that Trump is bad yet again. Fools.

In my opinion Trump was goaded into removing himself from the process yet again. If SK and NK can make peace without US interference it is better for NK.

Say what it's been going on for 50 years plus, Trump pushed north Korea at their own game, like he is pushing Iran.

What all of you Trump zealots are ignoring is the nuclear elephant in the middle of the room. NK now has what it has wanted for the last 50 years, so now it is easy for them to come to the table. And if they can work a deal between them, SK and China and leave us out of the process, that is even better for them.

No I think lil Kim is getting older and wiser, wants to remain in power but doesn't want to get killed and he wants what China has..

Do you get what I am saying? His nukes can't do shit accept blow his own butt up.

Let me go on the record as saying that I don't believe that we have the authority, moral or otherwise, to demand that any sovereign nation refrains from the development of nuclear weapons.

We have them. We threaten to use them. Who the fuck do we think are?

That said, international agreements and treaty organizations can be effective in persuading this nation or that to move away from the process.

Was peace on the Korean peninsula realized during the Obama administration? No. Does that mean that nothing was done? No. Does that mean that Obama's policy toward NK was a failure? No.

Was the NK tyrant propped up and legitimized by the promise of a face to face meeting with President of the United States while Obama was in office? Something that the fucker and his father have wanted forever? No.

Is characterizing the prospects for peace as being dependent on the personal relationship between Trump and Un a bad idea? Yes.

Is sending mixed messages ( Libya model fiasco ) counterproductive? Absolutely.

In my opinion Trump was goaded into removing himself from the process yet again. If SK and NK can make peace without US interference it is better for NK.

Say what? Then why didn't Obama, bush jr, bill, bush Sr.. do what Trump did, take them on talk crazier then them?

Let me go on the record as saying that I don't believe that we have the authority, moral or otherwise, to demand that any sovereign nation refrains from the development of nuclear weapons.

That said, international agreements and treaty organizations can be effective in persuading this nation or that to move away from the process.

Was peace on the Korean peninsula realized during the Obama administration? No. Does that mean that nothing was done? No. Does that mean that Obama's policy toward NK was a failure? No.

Was the NK tyrant propped up and legitimized by the promise of a face to face meeting with President of the United States while Obama was in office? Something that the fucker and his father have wanted forever? No.

Is characterizing the prospects for peace as being dependent on the personal relationship between Trump and Un a bad idea? Yes.

Interesting post, I do admit now that Obama normalizing relations with Cuba wasn't a bad idea, that's what Trump is trying to do with North Korea. If they want to push Trump will push, if they want to come to the table it's productive

Well, one thing is certain. Our president said that he wants peace between North Korea and South Korea.

And, since he has said that, if peace happens there, it will be because of Trump’s leadership and vision for the future. The “We Will See What Happens” doctrine has been established.

So, in your little Trumpian sheep world, if Trump says something and it happens, even without him doing anything, then it still happened because of him?

What color is the sky in your world, orange?
z
Well it didn’t happen without him fool! But I will laugh at your hate of the man

I have one word for you . . . IRAN. Lol.

I don't care who gets credit...............I only care if somehow it works.......................

We'll see ........and hope for the best...................It is S. Korea's back yard................They should lead anyway.

And what qualifications do you have and what do you know about government secrets that makes you so knowledgeable on foreign relations? Hmm? It seems to me that Trump has been getting things done, regardless of whether or not you like him. Lol.

I love this forum and the armchair foreign relations experts. Such self importance! The leftists have ALL the answers for all the problems in life. Lol. :D It must be OBAMA. That is the solution to all of our ills. And Trump is the cause. :D Ha ha.

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

The peace between the two nations keeps moving forward without the US.

Trump has once again made the US irrelevant in world affairs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
All happened because of trump. To deny that is just someone with trump syndrome! I feel for you though.

But of course it did my little Trumpian sheep. Trump made the sun come up this morning!

I guess all the leftist shills here must be privy to all the classified information that the government keeps "top secret," such things like talks between the US and other nations. Lol. They are so smaht.

Forum List

Back