No Trump needed

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

I wonder why the press & the Left never get into that.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

I wonder why the press and the right never get into that.
Do you hold Obama responsible for getting nothing done in eight years?

Well, one thing is certain. Our president said that he wants peace between North Korea and South Korea.

And, since he has said that, if peace happens there, it will be because of Trump’s leadership and vision for the future. The “We Will See What Happens” doctrine has been established.
Lol, what is "certain" about that?

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

The peace between the two nations keeps moving forward without the US.

Trump has once again made the US irrelevant in world affairs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And you think the US has nothing to do with SK actions? Like NK does not crap without China approval, SK must have American approval

-Geaux

I believe SK has moved past that stage. We have proven to be an unreliable master or partner. Peace with NK would remove any need for SK to be under our thumb.

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

And you think the US has nothing to do with SK actions? Like NK does not crap without China approval, SK must have American approval

-Geaux

I believe SK has moved past that stage. We have proven to be an unreliable master or partner. Peace with NK would remove any need for SK to be under our thumb.

Good luck with that, but you are mistaken. SK is our puppet

-Geaux

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

I hold everyone since Reagan responsible for getting nothing done. But honestly I do not worry as much about a "Nuclear NK" as the government wants us to. There is no reason to think they have any offensive plans. They just do not wish to become the next Libya.

They have what they have wanted for the last 50 years, now they will seek peace

-Geaux

-Geaux

They were, that is for sure. That was beginning to change even the last time I was stationed there. Have you spent much time there?

-Geaux

-Geaux

They were, that is for sure. That was beginning to change even the last time I was stationed there. Have you spent much time there?

Lets put it this way. I have worked aboard their Naval ships conducting T&E events. I'll leave it there.............

-Geaux

I hold everyone since Reagan responsible for getting nothing done. But honestly I do not worry as much about a "Nuclear NK" as the government wants us to. There is no reason to think they have any offensive plans. They just do not wish to become the next Libya.

He didn't ask you that. He asked you specifically if you blame OBAMA for not getting anything done regarding peace between NK and SK. Now that peace is possibly on the horizon, you just trash the current American POTUS? On what planet does this make any sense? How do you know of everything or anything that he has said or done when it comes to NK and SK?

Trump nudges north and south Korea towards peace, a huge international win, Dem's will be forced to stand and applaud at the next state of the union address that will be like pouring acid on them :auiqs.jpg:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Lets put it this way. I have worked aboard their Naval ships conducting T&E events. I'll leave it there.............

-Geaux

I spent a good amount of time at Osan AFB. Had a seat in the HTACC with my name on it had NK ever gotten too bold.

He didn't ask you that. He asked you specifically if you blame OBAMA for not getting anything done regarding peace between NK and SK. Now that peace is possibly on the horizon, you just trash the current American POTUS? On what planet does this make any sense? How do you know of everything or anything that he has said or done when it comes to NK and SK?

I trash the current American POTUS for acting like a spoiled child and removing us from having any significant input on the peace process. He, and you it seems, do not grasp that the world will move on without us if we keep taking our ball and going home.

I trash the current American POTUS for acting like a spoiled child and removing us from having any significant input on the peace process. He, and you it seems, do not grasp that the world will move on without us if we keep taking our ball and going home.

Obviously the South Koreans believed he played a very important role in the process.

Asians and the crazy middle easterners are two way different people, look at Japan on how they changed after WWII look at China, look and South Korea.

It's apple and oranges

Obviously the South Koreans believed he played a very important role in the process.

Obviously :21::21:

What does this say? It says "South Korea's Leader credits Trump for NK talks."

South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

Obviously :21::21:

So he didn't then. YOU (who apparently knows all about the communications that took place) have proclaimed that the sitting POTUS who the South Korean leadership are hailing for making it possible to have any "talk" to begin is USELESS.

Say what it's been going on for 50 years plus, Trump pushed north Korea at their own game, like he is pushing Iran.

The South Korean leader is a very good politician

Oh is that what it is? Good grief.

SEOUL, South Korea — President Moon Jae-in of South Korea warned on Wednesday that North Korea would face stiffer sanctions if it resumed weapons tests, while crediting President Trump with helping force the North to resume dialogue and strike a broader agreement to improve Korean ties.

“I am giving a lot of credit to President Trump,” Mr. Moon said at a nationally televised news conference a day after the two Koreas forged their agreement during border talks. “I am expressing my gratitude.”

The White House said that Mr. Trump and Mr. Moon had spoken and “underscored the importance of continuing the maximum pressure campaign against North Korea,” adding that Mr. Trump “expressed his openness to holding talks between the United States and North Korea at the appropriate time, under the right circumstances.”

Ridiculous. What a ridiculous and generic reply. This is just another reason why I find leftists to be ridiculous.

Forum List

Back