No Trump needed

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

The peace between the two nations keeps moving forward without the US.

Trump has once again made the US irrelevant in world affairs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You hate Trump, we know. But the fact is no other US President has even come close to talks with North Korea. President Trump has moved the ball with Kim Jong-un and denuclearization much further than anyone thought even possible. Liberals should stop rooting against the President and America's interests for the sake of political expediency.

There is no and will be no denuclearization. The reason talks are close is because NK has what they want.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Look at this syndrome giant

Poor little Trumpian sheep, facts are hard for you.

You ignore your own facts. You admitted peace talks are moving forward between North and South Korea. So that fact is not in dispute. It's also a fact that South Korea President Moon Jae-in said this;

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.

The only point of your thread is to tell everyone Trump had nothing to do with it. But for what purpose do you do this other than you hate Trump?

You just look silly starting a thread like this.

Liberal logic: Well, I was going to vote for Hillary Clinton until I saw that Russian propaganda meme. Now, I am in the Trump boat. ROFL. How STUPID.
Which then means the Clinton supporters are not intelligent! Right?

Leftist logic: I HATE babies and I want to kill ALL babies. To which the leftist replies, okay well let me put you in some babysitting classes and some CPR training and then I will allow you to babysit my kids.

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

You hate Trump, we know. But the fact is no other US President has even come close to talks with North Korea. President Trump has moved the ball with Kim Jong-un and denuclearization much further than anyone thought even possible. Liberals should stop rooting against the President and America's interests for the sake of political expediency.

There is no and will be no denuclearization. The reason talks are close is because NK has what they want.

Liberals are idiots, its like a Seinfeld episode...

Liberal Morons: Trump is going to start a nuclear war with NK OMG!

Trump: I'm brokering peace between the US, NK, and SK.

Liberal Morons: Trump is an idiot for negotiating peace with NK OMG!

Totally. You hit the nail on the head with that little dialogue. :D

The left are playing right into Trump's hands, example after example of disingenuous faux rage and tantrums, flip flopping from one extreme to the other, blatantly obvious attempts to attack the guy just for the sake of attacking him.

You ignore your own facts. You admitted peace talks are moving forward between North and South Korea. So that fact is not in dispute. It's also a fact that South Korea President Moon Jae-in said this;

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.

The only point of your thread is to tell everyone Trump had nothing to do with it. But for what purpose do you do this other than you hate Trump?

Oh NO! I look silly to the Trump sheep! how the hell will I ever be able to sleep tonight.

Do you think it is coincidence that NK and SK happened to meet just days after Trump pulled out of his meeting?

Oh NO! I look silly to the Trump sheep! how the hell will I ever be able to sleep tonight.

Do you think it is coincidence that NK and SK happened to meet just days after Trump pulled out of his meeting?

Your OP is a big fat lie, its been proven to be a lie, you have egg on your face here have some of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Hey yo gator, why are there american troops in South Korea?

They have a two fold purpose. The first is to keep NK in line, but that is only a minor part of it. SK is a very strategic location for staging and launching ops against other targets (i.e. China).

When developing TPFDD plans for contingency operations out of the pacific, almost all of them run though SK.

Your OP is a big fat lie, its been proven to be a lie, you have egg on your face here have some of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Ohhhh...that will teach me! :290968001256257790-final:

What, are you 7 or something?

Like has been said before, Trump could negotiate PEACE between North and South Korea, and the leftists would still have hard on to destroy the man because he ran as a REPUBLICAN, and that is really the only reason regardless of what they say.

Just checking.

Do you think NK will abandon it's nuclear program and existing weapons in response to threats?

The "Trump sheep" probably make up at least half of American citizens. What does that say to you? Besides that, who are YOU calling sheep? Like I said, Trump is the one who is being vilified. It's not Obama who is vilified in the media and elsewhere. You take the positions that spoonfed to you. It is that simple.

Like has been said before, Trump could negotiate PEACE between North and South Korea, and the leftists would still have hard on to destroy the man because he ran as a REPUBLICAN, and that is really the only reason regardless of what they say.

Just checking.

Do you think NK will abandon it's nuclear program and existing weapons in response to threats?

The chances are NK giving up their nukes is less than zero. Especially after Bolton made his stupid Libya comment.

Didn't you all know? Trump is just an evil genius who wants to take over the world, nuke north korea, nuke iran, start a HUGE nuclear war. He is the antichrist basically. Lol.

Trump is not a genius at all, but he is easily manipulated, not unlike the last Repub POTUS

Say what, he is not a genius ?

He beat Hillary, Jeb, Rick, newt , Scott..the enitre Republican and Democrat machine.. Trump brought the main stream media to their knees and showed us the true colors of liberals..

Just checking.

The chances are NK giving up their nukes is less than zero. Especially after Bolton made his stupid Libya comment.

Yet you TRUST a country like Iran to keep their word? Why?

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

I wonder why the press & the Left never get into that.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

I wonder why the press and the right never get into that.
Do you hold Obama responsible for getting nothing done in eight years?

I actually hold Obama n George the dumber responsible for not really even trying to do a real summit with NK.

The PEOPLE are sick and tired of the same old status quo. THAT is why Trump won the election.

Didn't you all know? Trump is just an evil genius who wants to take over the world, nuke north korea, nuke iran, start a HUGE nuclear war. He is the antichrist basically. Lol.

Trump is not a genius at all, but he is easily manipulated, not unlike the last Repub POTUS

I think the problem for you leftists is that he is not manipulated by your bullying, name calling, and other tactics of intimidation which are pretty much no longer effective against anyone, yet you keep on using them.

Ecactly he don't give a damn..

The "Trump sheep" probably make up at least half of American citizens. What does that say to you? Besides that, who are YOU calling sheep? Like I said, Trump is the one who is being vilified. It's not Obama who is vilified in the media and elsewhere. You take the positions that spoonfed to you. It is that simple.

No way the Trump sheep make up half the population, hell only about 20% of the American citizens voted for him and a good number of them did so more as a vote against Hillary than for Trump.

No, you sheep are a small but vocal minority.

I vilified Obama plenty, but he is now gone, it is time to move on.

Also, it speaks volumes about your savior that your main defense of him is to constantly bring up Obama.

That is like comparing the Giants to the Browns...it is a very, very low bar

He beat Hillary, Jeb, Rick, newt , Scott..the enitre Republican and Democrat machine.. Trump brought the main stream media to their knees and showed us the true colors of liberals..

What does that say about the democratic machine?? Lol. If Donald Trump is stupid, then what does that make those he beats? I'd hate to think about it. I will say that, on a personal level, I do not care for him. I think he is a big fat arrogant asshole with a big huge mouth, but that is not always necessarily a BAD thing when it comes to getting things done.

What does that say about the democratic machine?? Lol. If Donald Trump is stupid, then what does that make those he beats? I'd hate to think about it. I will say that, on a personal level, I do not care for him. I think he is a big fat arrogant asshole with a big huge mouth, but that is not always necessarily a BAD thing when it comes to getting things done.

It says very little about his opponents, and more about the US population as a whole.

No way the Trump sheep make up half the population, hell only about 20% of the American citizen voted for him and a good number of them did so more as a vote against Hillary than for Trump.

No, you sheep are a small but vocal minority.

I vilified Obama plenty, but he is now gone, it is time to move on.

Also, it speaks volumes about your savior that your main defense of him is to constantly bring up Obama.

That is like comparing the Giants to the Browns...it is a very, very low bar

Funny, because you only joined this board in 2017. You expect me to take the word of an obvious liberal who claims that he is a moderate or something? Good grief. And you say President Trump is "stupid?"

Forum List

Back