No Trump needed

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

I wonder why the press & the Left never get into that.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

I wonder why the press and the right never get into that.
Do you hold Obama responsible for getting nothing done in eight years?

On the contrary, it was the sanctions imposed by previous administrations that’s driving Kim’s need to get a deal done.

Kim gambled everything on a quick run to get a working nuke that he could then parlay into a peace treaty on HIS terms, and he’s been very effective in doing so.

Trump isn’t driving this process, Kim is. Trump didn’t offer to meet with Trump, Trump agreed to Kim’s offer of a meeting. Trump cancelled the meeting because he feared Kim was going to cancel.

Throughout the process, Trump has been reactive to Kim’s moves, not proactive in driving the process.

The world is watching and what they’re seeing is a weak, vain man being played by smarter, more capable world leaders. At every turn.

50 plus years of?

What are you smoking? It took a crazy ass genius like Trump to push it all the way.

I would say it took the completion a nuclear weapons program to push it all the way.

Who are you trying to fool? If Obama was gone now, why the fuck was Kerry violating the Logan act with Iran?

Why is holder still trying to use the courts to screw with Trump?

Why is Hillary .still on her denial tour?

I have not seen Kerry charged with some a crime, do you have a link?

As for Hillary, well because she is a deluded sad little woman that truly thinks she was cheated twice out of what was her birthright.

No one was ever convicted of the Logan act..see you are acting like a sheep that says he is not a sheep.

Hey yo gator, why are there american troops in South Korea?

They have a two fold purpose. The first is to keep NK in line, but that is only a minor part of it. SK is a very strategic location for staging and launching ops against other targets (i.e. China).

When developing TPFDD plans for contingency operations out of the pacific, almost all of them run though SK.
Who allows it?

Why South Korea does of course. It will be interesting to see if they continue to do so if NK is no longer a threat. I suspect they will as China will always be a threat.

Is there some point you are building towards?
Yes you are a goof!

I have been called many worse names, so I can live with that! :113:

Still waiting for the goof to tell me what issues he falls to the right on. Aside from abortion (which is an issue that most voters are not voting on) I have YET to see any issues where you aren't a complete leftist goof.

The situation has progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors. By a long shot. No pun intended.

Yes it has, mostly because their nuclear program progressed further than it had under any of Trump's predecessors and they now have viable, working nuclear weapons.

On the contrary, it was the sanctions imposed by previous administrations that’s driving Kim’s need to get a deal done.

Kim gambled everything on a quick run to get a working nuke that he could then parlay into a peace treaty on HIS terms, and he’s been very effective in doing so.

Trump isn’t driving this process, Kim is. Trump didn’t offer to meet with Trump, Trump agreed to Kim’s offer of a meeting. Trump cancelled the meeting because he feared Kim was going to cancel.

Throughout the process, Trump has been reactive to Kim’s moves, not proactive in driving the process.

The world is watching and what they’re seeing is a weak, vain man being played by smarter, more capable world leaders. At every turn.

50 plus years of?

What are you smoking? It took a crazy ass genius like Trump to push it all the way.

I would say it took the completion a nuclear weapons program to push it all the way.
Prove it

50 plus years of?

He blew up a damn mountain, it back fired on him, he has no delivery system..

So FINALLY the North and South Koreas are actually even SPEAKING to one another (which is a HUGE gain just in and of itself), yet the left is trying to make Trump into a villain over it. Go figure.

They have a two fold purpose. The first is to keep NK in line, but that is only a minor part of it. SK is a very strategic location for staging and launching ops against other targets (i.e. China).

When developing TPFDD plans for contingency operations out of the pacific, almost all of them run though SK.
Who allows it?

Why South Korea does of course. It will be interesting to see if they continue to do so if NK is no longer a threat. I suspect they will as China will always be a threat.

Is there some point you are building towards?
Yes you are a goof!

I have been called many worse names, so I can live with that! :113:
You wear it quite well :71:
:11_2_1043:

I actually hold Obama n George the dumber responsible for not really even trying to do a real summit with NK.
Agreed. I'm no fan of Trump, but at least he's gotten it this far. An intellectually honest person can admit that.

I remain hoping for the best, and he gets credit from what good comes of this.

From your political perspective, yes.

So FINALLY the North and South Koreas are actually even SPEAKING to one another (which is a HUGE gain just in and of itself), yet the left is trying to make Trump into a villain over it. Go figure.

You misunderstand my position. I would like the US to have a prominent position in the talks so that we can have more, or as much input, as China.

You misunderstand my position. I would like the US to have a prominent position in the talks so that we can have more, or as much input, as China.

Yet under any other circumstance, you would probably say that the US should stay out of it? What is the leftist position on foreign affairs anyways? It seems to change on an almost daily basis depending on what Trump does?

50 plus years of?

Yes, his last successful test did take out his mountain, but he does not need it anymore.

Also, nukes for the purpose of defense do not need an exceptionally good delivery system.

South Korea credits Trump with beginning TALKS and peace negotiations between the two countries. That is enough credit. That is a GOOD thing, regardless of how you try and spin it.

Yet under any other circumstance, you would probably say that the US should stay out of it? What is the leftist position on foreign affairs anyways? It seems to change on an almost daily basis depending on what Trump does?

I have no idea what the leftist position on foreign affairs, you would have to tell me since you are left of me.

South Korea holds vital strategic importance for the US, thus I would like us to be a part of the process

South Korea credits Trump with beginning TALKS and peace negotiations between the two countries. That is enough credit. That is a GOOD thing, regardless of how you try and spin it.

I am happy that is enough for you.

I have no idea what the leftist position on foreign affairs, you would have to tell me since you are left of me.

South Korea holds vital strategic importance for the US, thus I would like us to be a part of the process

You are a ridiculous poster. You are like Jake Starkey, and believe me, that is FAR from a compliment.

I am happy that is enough for you.

That is enough for US. We don't need to get any more involved in other countries' affairs than that. We are not their daddy.

50 plus years of?

Yes, his last successful test did take out his mountain, but he does not need it anymore.

Also, nukes for the purpose of defense do not need an exceptionally good delivery system.

I look into it a few months ago, during an argument here..he doesn't have anything to deliver them just a few junk Chinese bombers

You are a ridiculous poster. You are like Jake Starkey, and believe me, that is FAR from a compliment.

I have to be 100% honest, I really could not care less what a Trumpian sheep thinks of me. You have no clue the importance of us being able to maintain our foothold in SK. You are nothing but a low information talking point parrot.

Forum List

Back