‘No way out without bloodshed’: the right believe the US is under threat and are mobilizing

Its disturbing for a denocratic country to have a fringe group promoting this. Even more disturbing to have the party leader at the centre of it.

America is lucky that they have never had a Civil War with hundreds of thousands of dead people.

This trump maina is beyond a joke now. Th first civil war was to end slavery. The second will be to stop being mean to an obese grifting celebrity.. These halfwits will kill your kids and trump doesnt give a shit

Load your muskets indeed .

That's funny as hell, a few internet warriors and a single dude on the street gets your panties all twisted.

actually it's the white liberals [I'm a democrat who opposes them] who have been at war with America, minorities are just who they hide behind so the "return fire" never reaches them and unless that changes they will win.
Illegal immigrants are their army

This is SOP for conservatives now.

They call for violence and killing.

Then, when it happens, they declare it's a false flag.

Remember that Trump cult conservatives murdered 2 cops during the BLM protests, in an attempt to start their holy race war, and that the Trump cult has shown zero remorse over encouraging that.

That means they will try again. More cop-killing, that is. Having a criminal mentality, the right now really hates law-enforcement.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Sporadic violence is not only possible, it's probable.
Uh huh…starting that narrative already are you?

Everyone pay attention to that statement. Like I said, there are those who are going to try and pose as republicans and drum up violence. They will try to spark riots and make the world believe it’s repubs responsible for it.

Don’t fall for it, don’t let them pull you into it…it’s exactly what they are hoping for.

Trump Denies Ever Saying ‘Lock Her Up.’ He Did… Several Times
The "lock her up" chants about Hillary Clinton were ubiquitous at Trump's rallies, and the former president joined in

Its disturbing for a denocratic country to have a fringe group promoting this. Even more disturbing to have the party leader at the centre of it.

America is lucky that they have never had a Civil War with hundreds of thousands of dead people.

This trump maina is beyond a joke now. Th first civil war was to end slavery. The second will be to stop being mean to an obese grifting celebrity.. These halfwits will kill your kids and trump doesnt give a shit

A country is typically considered a failed state when it lacks the capacity to provide basic services, maintain security, uphold the rule of law, and effectively govern its territory. Some indicators of a failed state include:

1. Weak or ineffective government institutions that are unable to provide essential services such as healthcare, education, and infrastructure. ( US govt failed? )

2. Widespread corruption and lack of transparency in government operations. ( Why Pentagon kept failing audit? )

3. Pervasive human rights abuses and lack of protection for citizens. ( human rights abuses in America? what a joke! )

4. High levels of poverty, unemployment, and inequality. ( No worries, no such things in US. )

5. Inability to maintain law and order, leading to high levels of crime, violence, or conflict. ( NOOO! America is united, peaceful, no violence. right? )

6. Presence of external intervention or control over government functions. ( No, America didn't take any order from Netanyahu, right? )

7. Limited control over its own territory, including areas dominated by armed groups or criminal organizations. ( no drug dealer, no organized crime. Don't worry! )

8. Economic instability and dependency on foreign aid. ( that will never happen to US, ever. sure! )

==>America, a failed state? No, just my fevered imagination! lol. :)

"hiccup"

Uh huh…starting that narrative already are you?

Everyone pay attention to that statement. Like I said, there are those who are going to try and pose as republicans and drum up violence. They will try to spark riots and make the world believe it’s repubs responsible for it.

Don’t fall for it, don’t let them pull you into it…it’s exactly what they are hoping for.

Nope. I wish it weren't the case

I'm OK with it not happening, but reasonably speaking we need to be prepared.

Fortunately most of the RWNJs with enough balls to do this sorta thing got themselves jailed over 1/6.
If they are like the loons on here I think so. But is there a cohort beneath them ? At least these mugs can operate a keyboard.

Forum List

Back