No, we are NOT building the wall.

There sure seems to be a lot of people on here who are out to convince me not to vote for Obama again. is he running for anything?

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

Why do you whiners keep this up? The wall IS going to be built. Back when this first started, I thought the right would wake the Hell up and see they were being played. I over-estimated their intelligence.

This latest round is part of the theatrics. The silly wall will be built. AND, in exchange, we will get the ultimate POLICE STATE, beginning with gun control. Another high cap magazine ban has been introduced; criminalizing private sales, doing away with gun shows, and National Gun Registration are on the table.

Be patient. Tyranny is on the way.

Poor Porter. There, there. It will be alright....

Yes, you are not building a wall, you are building a barrier, and if anyone calls a wall a barrier then...............then......................screw'em cuz they are crazy.

How about instead of a wall, ICE deploys drones armed with darts coated with Haldol? Any illegals who cross the border get hit by the tranquilizing darts, and the border patrol loads them on carts and wheels them back across to Mexico before they can come to?

How long before that turn that technology against YOU?

How about instead of a wall, ICE deploys drones armed with darts coated with Haldol? Any illegals who cross the border get hit by the tranquilizing darts, and the border patrol loads them on carts and wheels them back across to Mexico before they can come to?

How long before that turn that technology against YOU?

I'm not an illegal. If I were, and they did this, why would I complain/

The wall isn't being built. Trump's just a weird dude.

"I swear the wall is being built, but I'll totally shutdown the government again if the wall I say is in the process of being built isn't being built."

It's kinda like the Stormy Daniels thing...

"I never swore this chick to an NDA, but I'm totally suing her for breaking it."

He could be the worst liar on the planet.
The wall will be built. There was wall being built during the Obama administration.
Fence not wall.
Yeah, you want a fence because it's easier to take down. Admit it.
Actually, dickforbrains, it is more cost effective.

Classic Trump.....Claim you won after you lost

He is bragging about how much wall he has built

What has he lost?

He can refuse to sign, and build the wall.

Or he can sign to take care of the paychecks, and build the wall.

Which part do you not understand?
The part where the fat ass is not a dictator.

I know you hate it, but we have something called THE CONSTITUTION.

You know that document you assfucks piss 0n every time you want something.
Obama signed an EO and thereby violated the immigration laws of this country.

Was he a dictator?

Details?
DACA, moron. Obama had to violate most of our immigration laws to enforce that.

Actually, DACA has not been shown illegal . It is in our court system.

The wall is being built as we speak.

You've seen it? Or you've been told?
border-wall-07-16.jpg

Currently being built.... Enjoy!

Please link to a source for that picture. Thanks.

Too bad you're not smart enough to check out a image. That photo was taken in Jul 2016, it was a section of maobama wall. The following is what is being installed today near El Paso. As you can see it's replacing vehicle barriers.

View attachment 245588

So the same fencing that has been getting put up for decades under Clinton and Obama. Remember not 1 foot of new types of barriers have been built. That photo op of him with his test walls years ago? NOT ONE FOOT of those designs have been used.

Remember a few years ago when Jeb Bush said Trump is just asking for what Democrats have asked for and built, with more fence?

And What was Trumps response? "Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to build a "fence." It's not a fence, Jeb, it's a WALL, and there's a BIG difference! We’re going to have a wall that works. We’re not going to have a wall like they have now,"

Instead we have the Obama/Clinton/Bush design wall in existing places, and fence. The one like they have now. That section you show was literally built by Obama's deal with Congress to replace existing sections in need of repair.

that's the "art of the deal"??? He can't get his own party to build wall in useless places, so Obama the past two years has more walls built at the border than Trump?

So you are saying when Trump said "we are going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it", you meant "We are going to continue Obama's traditions of border security and we will pay for it"

That's the only reason I can see you'd brag about that picture.

So you can't see a difference between the vehicle barriers being replaced and the human barriers being installed.
This is an example of old wall.
landing mat fence.jpg

vs the new replacing it
border wall new el paso.jpg

So it's not the same as you're arguing.
BTW welcome.

Rather than a wall, we can build a prison to house the Trump family
No.
How high does trump want to go?

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt
When he breaks Obama's Record of 10.9 trillion in new debt.. You fucking idiots can start bitchin... Until then STFU!

Yet another dishonest piece of shit Trumpette blaming Obama for the debt created by the Bush Recession, his quagmire wars & an unfunded expansion to Medicare.

El Chapo is paying for The Wall

If Manafort is funding the Mueller Witch Hunt, then El Chapo will pay for The Wall. What will that fucking psychopath Pelosi have against it?

No.

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt
When he breaks Obama's Record of 10.9 trillion in new debt.. You fucking idiots can start bitchin... Until then STFU!

Yet another dishonest piece of shit Trumpette blaming Obama for the debt created by the Bush Recession, his quagmire wars & an unfunded expansion to Medicare.

Obama was President for 8 FUCKING YEARS! It's his debt. Grow a fucking pair already

No.

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

Most of the increases were due to prior obligations and the 2008 meltdown (recovery). His policies and agenda only contributed a fraction of that amount.

No.

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

Obama was President for 8 FUCKING YEARS! It's his debt. Grow a fucking pair already
He strted by inheriting a 1.5 trillion deficit assfuck. why can't you candy assed Trumpettes admit that?

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

He strted by inheriting a 1.5 trillion deficit assfuck. why can't you candy assed Trumpettes admit that?

Cheney MADE Obama stay in Iraq and Afghanistan, right?

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

They've been told the Bush Recession was all Obama's fault. Hillary and Obama spies had already penetrated the WH. Their the one who caused it.

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

I'm betting it was the advice of his Generals that made him do that.

Trump has done it again.
Broke a new record.
$22 trillion debt

So now you resort to blaming Democrats for not stopping the Republicans from fucking up or not fixing the problems Republicans created?

Or maybe it is your vast military knowledge that you think we can just leave after we invade another country.

We did leave Iraq & you assfucks had a melt down.

What has he lost?

He can refuse to sign, and build the wall.

Or he can sign to take care of the paychecks, and build the wall.

Which part do you not understand?
The part where the fat ass is not a dictator.

I know you hate it, but we have something called THE CONSTITUTION.

You know that document you assfucks piss 0n every time you want something.
Obama signed an EO and thereby violated the immigration laws of this country.

Was he a dictator?

Details?
DACA, moron. Obama had to violate most of our immigration laws to enforce that.

Actually, DACA has not been shown illegal . It is in our court system.

And it will go the same way DAPA did, bye bye.

Why do you whiners keep this up? The wall IS going to be built. Back when this first started, I thought the right would wake the Hell up and see they were being played. I over-estimated their intelligence.

This latest round is part of the theatrics. The silly wall will be built. AND, in exchange, we will get the ultimate POLICE STATE, beginning with gun control. Another high cap magazine ban has been introduced; criminalizing private sales, doing away with gun shows, and National Gun Registration are on the table.

Be patient. Tyranny is on the way.
How will building the wall cause any of that?

You're obviously a dumbass.

Forum List

Back