No Wonder The "christians" Are So Full Of Bitter Hate

Curious that nobody on the right has called the site extremist bullshit, choosing instead to personally disparage the member who opened the discussion.

Religious politics is the one and only thing about religion that turns my stomach.

I don't care if you've sold your soul to The God of Abraham as described in The Torah and The Koran as long as you keep your restrictive Sharia Law in your Mosque, and I don't care if you've sold your soul to The God of Abraham as described in The Torah and The New Testament, as long as you keep your restrictive Christian Rules in your Church.

How about it Christians? Satirical or not, does the flagrant politics in the Christwire website turn your stomach too... does your faith in The United States Constitution trump any thoughts of pushing Christian rules of behavior via politics, or is the political agenda published at Christwire.org something you'd like to see legislated over all of us?

Is it any wonder that we read people here who want to control what people are doing in their bedrooms and private life?

This is from just one site. Yes, its all pretty ridiculous but I'll bet there are plenty here who believe this kind of crap.

Frikken weeerd.

14 Outrageous Secrets That a Homosexual Will Never Tell You 8226 ChristWire

How To Spot A Masturbator 8226 ChristWire

20 Ways To Tell If Your Teenage Daughter Is A Lesbian 8226 ChristWire

Hell Hounds The Five Worst Dog Breeds To Own. 8226 ChristWire

Hey moron , I'm a Christian and I never heard if that site or that shit you posted. You are real piece of shit you know that?

Oh well, if you've never heard of it, it must not exist. :cuckoo:

You're not a christian. Remember, I've read your posts. :ack-1:

If it was a Muslim site saying they were going to slay the Christians, homosexuals, and liberals, all be just hunky dorey and they'd be saying. that's just one MUSLIM and one site
No, what would happen is that the RW would buy it hook, line and sinker and quote it for years and years and years.

And load their gun to go kill anyone with dark hair.

Is it any wonder that we read people here who want to control what people are doing in their bedrooms and private life?

This is from just one site. Yes, its all pretty ridiculous but I'll bet there are plenty here who believe this kind of crap.

Frikken weeerd.

What? No dead children for you to cackle over in this thread?

Did you like all those bathtub baptisms I posted for you?

You know - the ones you insulted me about. You said I should learn what I'm talking about before posting it.

Unlike you, who said he knew everything about the non-bathtub, sunk into the ground baptisms.

You might also consider admitting that it was YOUR god who drowned a baby and YOUR fellow "christian" who drew that nasty cartoon showing a baby gulping for air in a baptism.

Hypocritical coward.

This one is the best, by far.

Imagine what Monty Python could do with some of these. I mean ... golf, Beiber and Mac computers?

While most of it is just hysterically funny, there's also this -

Is her vagina pure?

Most girls who fornicate with men at a young age get bored. This is because the sex they had wasn’t holy and sin is never as enjoyable as a union recognized by God before it is consummated. If your little princess’s sweet untouched cherry has already been violated by little Johnny down the street, she will most likely be looking to give it to Jill next. A chastity belt might be in order. Your daughter may not agree now, but she will thank you when she is married to a good Christian man and has a nice family. That is, if she can find one who will accept a fornicator.

A chastity belt???

Would someone PLEASE tell me this is satire?

Read the comment section. Sick sick sick sick.

If it ain't satire it is a perversion.

Don't you dare say that to the "christians".

You notice that not one of them has condemned the content of that site.

Although, really funny, is that @PredFan says he's a 'christian (LOL) and he's never heard of that site'. Whatever the heck THAT's supposed to mean!

Is there anything the "christians' won't make excuses for?

Frikken weeerd.

You know - the ones you insulted me about. You said I should learn what I'm talking about before posting it.

Unlike you, who said he knew everything about the non-bathtub, sunk into the ground baptisms.

You might also consider admitting that it was YOUR god who drowned a baby and YOUR fellow "christian" who drew that nasty cartoon showing a baby gulping for air in a baptism.

Hypocritical coward.
Actually your own pictures prove the point, except the outdoor ones just about every one had STAIRS leading up to it. You know so babies can crawl up them?

Frikken weeerd.

Hey moron , I'm a Christian and I never heard if that site or that shit you posted. You are real piece of shit you know that?

Oh well, if you've never heard of it, it must not exist. :cuckoo:

You're not a christian. Remember, I've read your posts. :ack-1:

Oh I'm not a Christian? I'm a catholic, you are a retard.

Frikken weeerd.

You just wonder what Luddy googles all day?

Prolly googles with one hand

This one is the best, by far.

Imagine what Monty Python could do with some of these. I mean ... golf, Beiber and Mac computers?

While most of it is just hysterically funny, there's also this -

Is her vagina pure?

Most girls who fornicate with men at a young age get bored. This is because the sex they had wasn’t holy and sin is never as enjoyable as a union recognized by God before it is consummated. If your little princess’s sweet untouched cherry has already been violated by little Johnny down the street, she will most likely be looking to give it to Jill next. A chastity belt might be in order. Your daughter may not agree now, but she will thank you when she is married to a good Christian man and has a nice family. That is, if she can find one who will accept a fornicator.

A chastity belt???

Would someone PLEASE tell me this is satire?

Read the comment section. Sick sick sick sick.

If it ain't satire it is a perversion.

Don't you dare say that to the "christians".

You notice that not one of them has condemned the content of that site.

Although, really funny, is that @PredFan says he's a 'christian (LOL) and he's never heard of that site'. Whatever the heck THAT's supposed to mean!

Is there anything the "christians' won't make excuses for?

No surprise that you wouldn't know what I mean. You don't have the mental capacity for it.

From the book of What Would Jesus Post? Chapter 2, Verse 7.

So let it be written, so let it be face-palmed.​

FacepalmJesus.jpg

Frikken weeerd.

If you found anything even remotely erotic by that sick mess, you're the one who is in serious need of an intervention.

And I was googling baptism tanks that a lying christian said were always sunk into the ground and never above ground and impossible for a 22month old baby to climb into like the lying christian said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Frikken weeerd.

If you found anything even remotely erotic by that sick mess, you're the one who is in serious need of an intervention.

And I was googling baptism tanks that a lying christian said were always sunk into the ground and never above ground and impossible for a 22month old baby to climb into like the lying christian said.

If you say so.

Nudge nudge, wink wink

Frikken weeerd.

Hypocritical coward.
Actually your own pictures prove the point, except the outdoor ones just about every one had STAIRS leading up to it. You know so babies can crawl up them?

Oh, so it wasn't YOU who OH-pined -

Baptismal fonts are not bathtubs. They do not rise up high and you climb into them. They are recessed into the ground or have a built up platform you walk onto and enter the font. You REALLY should learn what you are talking about.

Why are so damn many of you "christians" lying scum who think nothing of changing their story when they get caught being stupid.

So, which is worse? You being stupid? Or you lying.

Last edited:

Frikken weeerd.

If you say so.

Nudge nudge, wink wink

Well maybe YOU can tell me wtf bronysexualism is.

It says President Obama is one but another one of you high falutin christian types says he screws 20-30 Muslims every night.

I gotta admit, you dumb nutters DO come up with some real doozies.

Last edited:

Frikken weeerd.

Hypocritical coward.

Oh, so it wasn't YOU who OH-pined -

Baptismal fonts are not bathtubs. They do not rise up high and you climb into them. They are recessed into the ground or have a built up platform you walk onto and enter the font. You REALLY should learn what you are talking about.

Why are so damn many of you "christians" lying scum who think nothing of changing their story when they get caught being stupid.

So, which is worse? You being stupid? Or you lying.

3"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
NASB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
7Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

They didn't condemn or value intelligence. They never said, "thou should ask a lot of questions because that curiousity will some day lead to medical breakthroughs."

Frikken weeerd.

OMG that Christwire chart, more like how to spot a Loser,
should be on Tosh.0
That is hilarious! Even the spoof writers don't come up with stuff this funny.

On the other hand it is quite sad this is serious.
I wish it were a joke.

Forum List

Back