Zone1 No Wonder Why I Had Doubts In God's Existence Before

That's your self absorption getting the best of you.

The same self absorption that makes a grown ass man think this universe was made just for him.
ummmm, no. That's just me making an observation.

And my saying the universe is an intelligence creating machine doesn't mean I believe it was made just for me. Especially since I don't believe the universe was made just for me.

You seem to be tilting at windmills.

ummmm, no. That's just me making an observation.
*that arises from self absorption

I assure you, the fact that I think the gross Bible God character is gross has nothing to do with what you had for breakfast.

And my saying the universe is an intelligence creating machine doesn't mean I believe it was made just for me.
It sure does. For you and the special humans.

*that arises from self absorption

I assure you, the fact that I think the gross Bible God character is gross has nothing to do with what you had for breakfast.
No. That arises from my observation of your anger towards God and Christians from reading your posts.

Which you didn't actually observe, it's just your way of trying to say something to get attention. As always. Christians are just fine.
Sure I did. You are trying to backtrack now because you realize how crazy it makes you look. But other people's religion - especially Christianity - does make you act crazy.

Sure I did. You are trying to backtrack now because you realize how crazy it makes you look. But other people's religion - especially Christianity - does make you act crazy.
No, this is just yet another case of you begging for attention because you hit a brick wall. Your trolling won't work, sorry.

These are words a person making stuff up to get attention would say.
Am I making these up too?

he is disgusting. Immoral, childish, craven, vain, cruel, stupid, and unforgiving.

evil God character of the Bible

we still would not worship such a disgusting and immoral god

evil and immoral god

an immoral and disgusting god

that god is immoral and evil

We were specifically talking about the immoral and disgusting god of the Bible, convicted as such by his own words.

So a fictional character could say the earth revolved around the sun and that would be untrue? That's brilliant logic.

Fictional character don't say anything but what their authors write.

Kind of like your god never really said anything that wasn't written by the people who wrote the bible.

Fictional character don't say anything but what their authors write.

Kind of like your god never really said anything that wasn't written by the people who wrote the bible.
And true statements are still true regardless of who wrote or said them.

And true statements are still true regardless of who wrote or said them.

And those things are never said by the fictional characters but rather the author of the story

Just like your god never actually said anything because it is a fictional character in a book written by men.

And those things are never said by the fictional characters but rather the author of the story

Just like your god never actually said anything because it is a fictional character in a book written by men.
You already said that and I already replied to that.

You already said that and I already replied to that.

That's one of those true things you like to talk about all the time.

So I'll say it again

Your god is a fictional character that never said anything,

That's one of those true things you like to talk about all the time.

So I'll say it again

Your god is a fictional character that never said anything,
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But the fact that you keep repeating it over and over again and it seems to be the central theme of your posting history tells me you don't believe you are winning your argument.

Forum List

Back