Zone1 No Wonder Why I Had Doubts In God's Existence Before

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But the fact that you keep repeating it over and over again and it seems to be the central theme of your posting history tells me you don't believe you are winning your argument.

You mean like you keep repeating the same shit over and over again?

I'm not a nurse but I've seen people die, probably not as many as you though certainly more than I wanted to, but I have never seen any of them "return to the universe of light".

Until presented with evidence I will continue to believe that dead is dead.

I’ve only watched one person die. It was awful.

Um, dumbass, i didnt say or imply thatI didn't say or think those things. You had a sleep and forgot what you were crybabying about.
No, I know full well the point I was making. And so do you. Christianity makes you angry. And that's why you attack their beliefs with such vengeance and hatred. I think there is a better than 50/50 chance you are gay.

You mean like you keep repeating the same shit over and over again?
I don't keep repeating over and over again the God of Abraham exists like you keep repeating over and over again the God of Abraham doesn't exist.

I keep explaining over and over again the indirect physical evidence and logic for a Creator intentionally creating space and time. Primarily because idiots like you keep saying God doesn't exist with absolutely no evidence of any kind.

I keep sharing my evidence because I know I am winning and it's like pouring hot coals on your head.

No, I know full well the point I was making. And so do you.
Yes, and it's full-on, whiny bullshit. I don't take my stances just to bait you, nor do I begrudge Christians simply for believing what I think is utter nonsense. You hit the brick wall and started posting about me instead of the topic. As you always do.

The Bible god character is immoral and disgusting. I would not worship that character, even if it revealed itself to be true. I would scold it for being stupid and primitive and immoral and teach it some things about humanism.

Maybe you can pass it on, the next time you talk to Him?

I don't keep repeating over and over again the God of Abraham exists like you keep repeating over and over again the God of Abraham doesn't exist.

I keep explaining over and over again the indirect physical evidence and logic for a Creator intentionally creating space and time. Primarily because idiots like you keep saying God doesn't exist with absolutely no evidence of any kind.

I keep sharing my evidence because I know I am winning and it's like pouring hot coals on your head.

There you go you just repeated yourself yet again

And you have given me no evidence all you have ever done is say we don't understand everything that has ever happened so that must mean my god did it.

The Bible god character is immoral and disgusting. I would not worship that character, even if it revealed itself to be true. I would scold it for being stupid and primitive and immoral and teach it some things about humanism.
Plato's cave shadows come to mind. Biblical authors were fully aware that human emotions are not God's emotions. However, human emotions are what humans understand. The way humans act and react are not God's ways, but again it is about what we understand.

The love and goodness of God is trying to be portrayed--and it comes across better in the original Hebrew. If you can think of God's love and goodness as the sun shining on humanity, what you are perceiving in scripture are the shadows on the cave wall, not the reality.

I do understand this is an awkward explanation, but what is true is the God you see in the Bible is not God, it is merely a shadow mistaken for God. The reality is in the opposite direction.

Yes, and it's full-on, whiny bullshit. I don't take my stances just to bait you, nor do I begrudge Christians simply for believing what I think is utter nonsense. You hit the brick wall and started posting about me instead of the topic. As you always do.

Maybe you can pass it on, the next time you talk to Him?
You only purpose here - like many others who post here - is to wail on Christians to attempt to make them feel as miserable as you feel. Sorry, we love life.

There you go you just repeated yourself yet again

And you have given me no evidence all you have ever done is say we don't understand everything that has ever happened so that must mean my god did it.
If you would stop dismissing every single piece of evidence you would see there are no gaps.

You have yet to provide any
You mean besides the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence? The creation of existence and the evolution of space and time is the evidence you dismiss.

Forum List

Back